52 Boko Haram Members Killed In Fierce Maiduguri Battle

Boko-haram-seizure-638x300
JTF’s BIGGEST ARMS SEIZURE YET RECOVERED FROM BOKO HARAM DURING THE ONSLAUGHT

The Joint Task Force Operation RESTORE ORDER in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, on Saturday said its operatives killed 52 members of the violent Islamist sect, Boko Haram.

It also said it had arrested 70 suspected terrorists in the last 10 days and recovered uniforms, arms, ammunition and other items from members of the sect.

The JTF in a statement by its spokesman, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, said operatives had carried out series of operations in the last 10 days, adding that the latest was conducted at Bulabulin, Bayern Quarters and Jajeri in Maiduguri metropolis on Friday.

According to the statement, the JTF also lost two personnel, while three others were wounded. No civilian casualty was recorded.

“The Task Force wishes to thank members of the public particularly our moles in Boko Haram’s camp for giving us the information that assisted in the successes so far recorded.

“Thus, members of the public are reminded to continue to give credible and timely information to security agencies to combat insecurity,” the statement reads.

11 COMMENTS

  1. Yes. Well done JTF. God will reward you for all your efforts. But we really want to see the faces of these Ghosts (The Boko). Its time we start identifying and recognizing them.

  2. D so called boko harams hv not seen anytin yet. Dis is just d begining, nemesis will definitely caught up wit dem all, including those dat ar behind d mask. Buffallow boy’s ar ever ready come rain come sun shine, no going back, peace must b restored in maiduguri nd d whole northern states weather boko harams like it or not.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here