The embarrassing situations commonly faced by people are really awkward and humiliating, such acts sometimes results in loss of dignity or self-esteem depending on the situations and the people around us.
Here is a list of top embarrassing and awkward moments one faces in life.
- Maladroit Tragedies. Almost every one faces such situations in life at least for one time, which are really awkward to face. Moments like slipping at public place, falling on someone, spilling water on food on dress while eating in a public place, sweat patches on t shirts and food getting stuck in teeth, etc comes under this category. Faltering in public places and then trying to get up in front of everyone is also a little tongue-tied.
- Nigel no Friends. Some times having no friends or no one to talk to in a party also becomes embarrassing. Imagine yourself going in a party and no one there is interested in talking to you, then how will you spend your time. Also in some incidents, it is very awkward for people when they go to talk to someone and people their back on them making the person self-conscious and discomfited. In such situations people are left tongue tied, as they feel ill at ease.
- Getting Caught. This is other most common embarrassing situation. When people gossip about someone’s character, dressing sense and that person listens their points of discussion from back, such situations are most commonly faced by students and the office workers when they gossip about their teachers and boss respectively. Other situation when people come across such embarrassment is making an excuse for not doing some work, or not going somewhere and then being trapped in the lie.
- Dating Disasters. Some messy tragedies on a date also become embarrassing for people. Most common disasters in this category are being silent and not saying anything on first date, spilling drink or food on partner due to nervousness, etc. Many other dating disasters are forgetting the wallet while going on a date and asking the girl to pay, sometimes boys say that they don’t have enough money to pay the whole bill, some guys who are more interested in sex than the girl, ask the girl about sex on their first date itself, making the situation embarrassing for the girl and for themselves too.
- Looking Foolish. Some people feel they are looking awesome, but the reality is something else actually others know how much stupid they and their acts are. Such people crack jokes in front of everyone feeling that people will laugh on their jokes, rather people laugh on foolishness of such people. Such people with their acts make the situation inelegant in front of public, leaving themselves unable to say anything. Ultimately such people are avoided by public, as no one wants to spend time with such morons who themselves become the fun issue publicly.
- Lost for Words. The situation of being lost for words is very common in almost every age group, while giving any speech or talking in a seminar many people forget what they were talking about, and finally reaches out of their depth and feels discomfort able to face the people. Also some times while talking to someone people forget the name of the person they are talking to, making the situation clumsy and feeling embarrassed.
- Mistaken by Baby Bump. This is one of the most common embarrassing situations faced by healthy ladies. Some ladies because of their figure appear like they are pregnant, and people come and congratulate them for pregnancy. Such situation makes them self conscious and they are unable to say anything to the people, as such acts make them gawky. Other such actions of people which make embarrassed are offering seat to a woman in bus, considering she is pregnant but in reality she is not. Also some times while travelling though air ways the person in charge asks the fat woman about their medical fitness certificate (as they are pregnant), where as in reality she is not pregnant. Such tragedies make them tongue-tied in front of everyone.
- Embarrassment by Proxy. It is a considerate embarrassment felt due to some stupid acts or odd behavior of the people (relatives or friends) who are unacquainted with the feeling of shame due to some reasons. Most common example of such situations is the person with you is acting brainlessly or dim-witted in public, odd behavior of friends in public due to being drunk. Such acts make a person feel ill at ease, without any fault of his/her own.
- Romantic Mishaps. Almost everyone, who is or you can say who was in relationship come across some romantic tragedies. Most common romantic catastrophes faced by couples or one of the partner are catching a glimpse of one’s ex with his/her new partner, some to times a person show his feelings to his/her partner by saying “I Love You” and in return receives a cold sentiment less response. When such incidents occur in public, then it can result to braking of relations, as the partner has to face a lot of inept able situations making them tongue-tied in front of everyone. Such embarrassing situations are most common in life of celebrities, for example the famous tragedy of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, and there are many more such stories which embarrass one of the partners publicly without any fault. Researches prove that around forty percent of the people consider proposals in public as an embarrassing situation.
- Wardrobe Malfunctions. The term Wardrobe Malfunctions refers to an inadvertent disclosure of some intimate parts. Sometimes our clothes can also embarrass us, as getting clothed up in morning time is a little intricate, when people are in hurry they forget to put on their zip, buttons and in such manner the clothes become wacky resulting in humiliation in a public place like office, temple, clubs etc. Also many a time people tuck their shirt into their underwear, and as a result feel a little ill at ease in front of public when people stare at their dress so strangely.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News19 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News17 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment15 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- National News18 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- News Feed13 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News18 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News18 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide