See How Wizkid & Banky Turned Against Each Other

865b409d743ce2d5de179a3b591cd509

The split between Banky W and Wizkid, inside sources say, resulted from an alleged high difference in what Banky W gets from revenues made by the young star, Wizkid.

The ‘injustice’, according to what TON gathered, has been bothering Wizkid until he summoned the courage to ask for an improved contract from Banky W, which hit him (Banky) by surprise.

“You know Wizkid is the backbone of EME music label. The boy (Wizkid) feels that Banky W has been milking too much from him with the large chunk of what Banky W takes from what the boy makes.

“Wizkid has asked for an improved contract because the present one allocates much of Wizkid’s earnings to Banky W. You know when you are coming up, you sign any kind of deal because you just want to climb stardom.

“That is the situation the boy finds himself but Banky felt hurt that Wizkid could ask for an improved offer after what he (Banky W) has done for him.

“This was the beginning of the problem between them. The boy even threatened to leave the label sometimes ago but Banky W felt it was a joke. He took it with a pinch of salt. Now, he is at a crossroad and confused on what to do,” a source told Aproko 247.

Wizkid’s mum waded into the matter but Wizkid reportedly ignored his mum advice and stood his ground on leaving the label. “Wizkid’s mum has also tried to talk sense to her son but it seems the guy (Wizkid) is bent on moving on with his life.”

1. Jide

February 4, 2013 at 8:36 am

It happens with almost all clicks…the love of money has set into that boys heart…

2. kingskid

February 4, 2013 at 9:40 am

OMG I like it when wizkid used the name EME on his singles I pray they sort things out with them self like men

3. @_PGKing

February 4, 2013 at 9:54 am

ATTENTION: Artistes And Company Brand Looking For NEW Ways To Promote Themselves In The NEW Year In Lagos,Nigeria Call 08063258075 Or pin:21BB8342 Please Serious Inquiries ONLY!

4. Clement

February 4, 2013 at 11:55 am

It is normal to have high taste for money, cuz after U climb to Stardom, the Money always must complement the fame. The boy has really worked hard. There is nothing wrong if u direct me to climb a ladder, but am the one doing the climbing! I feel lik WIZKID right now!

5. bukky

February 4, 2013 at 6:26 pm

God only use bank w as ά̲̣̥ ladder 4 wiskid, if he dd not do it some1 else W̶̲̥̅̊iℓℓ so he shld not feel pumpus about it. No big deal if D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ resit dere agreement or contract.

6. Pterz

February 5, 2013 at 3:03 am

I dnt tink dat wil be a gud motive 4 Wizkid. Banky has done alot 4 u. Jst remain in dat Crew coz if u leave dm, it wil definately gonna affect n mostly we ur fanz. “Baddest Boi” Big up 2 all Em€ guyz…. Hop 2 join ya soon!

7. Chididrumz

February 5, 2013 at 7:33 am

Na wa oooooooooooooooooooo………..

8. Aliyu femi

February 5, 2013 at 10:29 am

It wil affect wizkid and may affect EME so they shld resolve issues and for banky he shld be considerate

9. Jeff

February 5, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Every tin in life has it own turn.so if he feelz like movein away frm eme,dat simple meanz dat his own time has cum for him to join another team’so banky alow him to, cos belive me sumone greater dan him wil cum ur way soon.best of luckz

10. michael osebi

February 5, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Let’s be sincere if u wizkid wot will u do…………for d fact dat some one thought u to catch fishes does not mean he should have a larger portion of ur catch…….wizkid is gud,he will thrive any were……but I wish he doesn’t leave d group……EME noni

11. Light

February 6, 2013 at 6:26 am

The one i pity most is one of ma best rappers s to d k(skales)wot wil b his fate when eme dispatch…Wizkid’s decision is best..Wizkid and skales are d best performers in da group..So mr wellington shud calm down..He cud possibly bring up another artiste…

12. Kenado

February 7, 2013 at 12:50 pm

U guys just need to sit down nd sort d issues out, there is no need of seperation.

13. Myokagbare

February 7, 2013 at 4:22 pm

On a lighter none guys; here is the true story. Heard Banky wore Wizzy’s cap and expanded it with his big head and that started the rift.

14. chiaclifford

February 8, 2013 at 8:21 am

a master is a master no mata wot yes it may b true da banky w is mkin much money 4rm wizkid o wot so ever bt is 2 early 4 wizzy 2 leave eme, jst let him tink wise!

15. Wiz Ken Frank Nwachukwu

February 8, 2013 at 9:53 pm

There’s no need 2 separate cuz dam all av started da business 2geda initially nd gotta gat em completed. Anyway, EME WORLD should expect da upcoming of da new artists soon cuz em ready right on ma way 2come nd ain’t 2go so, let’s make em cool.

16. Wizzy.KenFrank@EMEworld.co.net

February 8, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Let’s all be frank nd sincere cuz a teacher or master should expect da student 2 be under him cuz da student if a serious one should be able 2 add more of his experiences 2 wat da master taught him so Wizkid shouldn’t expect Banky 2 remain under him.

17. Jb smith

February 9, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Am up cumin artiste.i av a beat dat i av nt voice out.nw am avin problem wth my producer.i wnt a gud studio around satellite town.wher i can voice out.plz any helper nd gud mixer.shud contact me.08137673747 thnx.

18. olusona Gabriel

February 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Pls, always keep me updated on the latest news.

19. Moses

February 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Phew, Kinda funny!

20. olatubosun

February 10, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I think it is normal time 4 wizzy 2 do is own portion.,bt he need 2 think wise b\4 he take any steps and listen 2 his mum advice,so dat he won’t regret his action.,cos i like wizkid 2much and his music….

21. Sheriffsk

February 17, 2013 at 10:41 am

I dont think wizkid suppose to leav dat label jaree… It wuld as if He’s ingrate, wizkid pls stay wit ur boss banky w dnt leav him

22. Pelumi

February 20, 2013 at 10:18 pm

On my own view wizzkid shuld listen 2 his mum advice,not 2 leave eme label cos it gonna affect eme nd wizzkid,but banky shuld upgrade d cash star boi really tryin pls settle dis amincably. I lyk star boi dat means i lof eme labels dont hate

23. sam

February 22, 2013 at 10:39 am

Wizkid has matured. He needs more. He’s making all the stash n he felt he’s gettin crumbs. He can ask for me. Banky did a lot for him. Ok. Wizkid did a whole lot for EME too. So if banky don’t wana spare more money from wat d boy was making for him, den he shld let him go. Shikena.

24. lanrezy

February 23, 2013 at 7:39 am

Dnt leave d crew wizkid coz he will affect Ʊ and dnt say dat Ʊ are Ϟợ̣̣̇̇̇ more wizkid dat Ʊ and mature 4rm calling wizkid dat Ʊ will change ur name to wizzy wizzy dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ not mean dat Ʊ are still kid……….

25. L swizz

February 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm

There is nothing bad, they really gain from each other and banky still remain his father

26. Abass Karimah Temidayo

March 2, 2013 at 4:30 pm

On my own view wizzkid shuld listen 2 his mum advice,although banky also as his own fault,cos belive me sumone greater dan him
    wil c*m ur way soon.best of luckz U guys just need to sit down nd sort d issues out,
    there is no need of seperation but if he want leave let him go but he is making a mistake dat will affect we his fans.

27. kenniz

March 15, 2013 at 11:25 pm

abeg wizzy go ahead u no go die d.er as for me i will be leaving rickross very soon na lyf money first

28. Shizzy

March 19, 2013 at 3:49 pm

It can neva affect im,cause he also have international fame,nd he naw signed a contract with distrbing london,nd iz new album will b out soon feautring stars lyk wale,chris brown,tinie timpie nd odaz,so therefore wizzy cn neva b affected shine on wizzy i luv u die…

29. Las mail

May 2, 2013 at 9:30 am

4rm wot i read,wizdad(wizkid) z makin d ryt dcisn.hw can i b havin 25% ol d tym.abah,mr bankole,no destroy dat group abeg,consida dat boi cos we also knw wot u’ve done 4 him.wizdad abeg no live der cos u b deir backbone o,i like u so much n listen 2 ur mama’s advce.i b ur supafans,lyrics jaago.

30. Godwin

June 12, 2013 at 10:34 pm

learn to appreciate the hand that feed’s you.
    Wizkid just stay !
    GOD will sort it out.

31. Lilsaint a.k.a saintkiz

June 19, 2013 at 11:42 am

Where ever wizkid goes i go,but wizkid if i were u,i will just go back to EmE,since it’s ur mum’s decision,common bro.

32. Lilsaint a.k.a saintkiz

June 19, 2013 at 11:55 am

Upcoming artist,i wish banky w could sign me or wizkid,am 9ijas young rapper i shine so brighter doing it faster,God bless us.

33. amit

June 9, 2015 at 11:59 am

this is great list 4 me

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To  Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba

Nigerian comedian and gospel singer, Ayo Ajewole alias Woli Agba, recently surprised three members of his crew with brand new cars.

The comedian’s right man and ministry son, Mide Oladimeji, otherwise known as Dele Omo Woli Agba, took to his Instagram page to share the exciting news.

Dele Omo Woli Agba posted a video which captured the moment each of them received the car gifts.

The young man captioned the post with the words;

“Words fail me I can’t contain my JOY. My daddy bought me a car. IPM not only me oooooo and also to our manager. Ko tan sibe. Pastor OJO is not excluded 3 cars at a time KPK. Thank you Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole Thank you @olori_olaifeayo”

Read Also: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives – Woli Agba Reveals

See the screenshot of the post below:

Dele’s post

Dele’s post

‘I Don’t Want To Return To Lagos’, Toke Makinwa Says From Her Vacation Abroad

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has shared her desire to remain at her vacation spot and not return to Lagos via her Snapchat account.

The actress, author, vlogger and entrepreneur says in the video:

“People, I am serious about this. This is the life I was made for. Like, I did not come to this life to suffer. I don’t want to come back to Lagos.

I just want to enjoy, just be relaxing and be taken care of. I have lived a ‘stressless’ life in the last two days. This has been an ultimate getaway for me.

Read Also‘How I Maintain A Slim Waist’, Toke Makinwa Reveals

I am absolutely loving it, guys. I’m loving it. I don’t want to come to Lagos again.”

Watch the video below:

Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido wished his late mother, Veronica Adeleke a happy birthday via his Instagram page on Monday.

The ‘FEM’ crooner commemorated his mum, Veronica Adeleke on her posthumous birthday.

According to reports, Veronica died of cardiac arrest at the age of 39 in March, 2003.

The singer, who still holds memories of his dear mother close to his heart, posted a throwback photo of them with the caption;

“Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Information Nigeria recalls that the singer got emotional after his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland gifted him a necklace with a photo of himself and his mother.

Read Also: Davido Shows Off Birthday Gift From Chioma