Photos From Goldie’s Burial: How Goldie was laid to rest amidst tears

Goldie Harvey was buried amidst tears at the ikoyi vaults and garden today at 10am.

DSC00575
Goldie’s sister and Andrew Harvey having a consolatory hug

The occasion was graced by the entire Kennis music crew, her immediate family members (siblings and Briton husband) and friends.

Andrew Harvey and Essence

Other notable guests were Dele Momodu, Kenny Saint Best, Tiwa Savage and her fiance, Jaywon, Freeze, Essence, Jaywon, Weird MC, Gbenga Adeyinka,  Jimmy Jatt, Eva Alordiah and others…..and yes Prezzo was absent!

Goldie’s sister, Kenny saint brown and essence

Keke Ogungbe, wife and Andrew being led into the vault

Toyin Filani (Goldie’s sister) and friends

Joshua Filani (Goldie Harvey’s brother being consoled)

Andrew Harvey and Goldie’s siblings

Cross section of guests

Keke ogungbe giving his tribute

When Keke burst into uncontrollable tears

Dele Momodu and Gbenga Adeyinka

Kenny Saint Best in tears

Tiwa savage and weird mc

Tiwa savage and her fiancee

Keke ogungbe while giving his tribute burst into uncontrollable tears while Denrele – Goldie’s BFF, remained inconsolable and visibly shaken all through the ceremony.

Andrew Harvey bidding his late wife goodbye

And Denrele broke down in tears

A special rendition by the late singer’s siblings, Toyin, Joshua and Gideon Filani further heightened the moody atmosphere, as it brought tears to everyone’s eyes.

Until her death on the 14 of February 2013, Goldie was energetic and healthy all her life.

Her last words were with her father whom she asked for prayer support after crying about a splitting headache she was having – alas she went into a coma almost and died on the way to the hospital due to valentine traffic.

Autopsy report revealed that she died of intra cerebellar hemorrhage and hypertensive heart disease.

She is survived by her husband, parents and five siblings. May her soul rest in peace!

Source: Dailypost

1. Patrick Ogar

February 25, 2013 at 9:26 pm

It is a gr8t sad to miss such world fufil chid. RIP

2. Oma

February 25, 2013 at 9:30 pm

RIP

3. Sobande oghenetega dayo

February 25, 2013 at 9:48 pm

R.I.P Goldie.

4. Fabian uchenna

February 25, 2013 at 11:26 pm

May her gentle soul and d faithflly departed soul R.I.P

5. Saundra Sanchez on Facebook

February 26, 2013 at 12:21 am

RIP Goldie <3

6. Jude umeh

February 26, 2013 at 6:20 am

May u find rest in the bossom of our maker,

7. micheal

February 26, 2013 at 10:53 am

Goldie!May u rest with the lord,Amen.R.I.P.

8. kazy

February 26, 2013 at 10:57 am

may her soul rest in perfect peace

9. samshalom

February 26, 2013 at 11:41 am

I feel so sad about her departure may her soul rest in perfect peace Amen

10. Ejeghre Jackson A

February 26, 2013 at 12:33 pm

The death of Gudie is a great lost to the Nigerians, even to the whole Africa. May God console her family and fan across the globe.

11. datdouble

February 26, 2013 at 12:38 pm

May ur qentle nd departed soul rest inda boosom of da lord@G0LDIE

12. amypat

February 26, 2013 at 1:48 pm

R I P

13. Shawnblade

February 26, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Death u hurt me, this fate is too much, Darkness covers in afternoon,
    I can’t just help myself, ah wish she had the same luck as me…but that’s what I cldnt give unlucky; Now all I pray is for her soul to rest in perfect peace till we meet to part no more.
    Goodnite…GOLDIE

14. Stephend

February 26, 2013 at 10:23 pm

We love u,bt God love u most,may ur soul rest in peace,til we meet nd dipated no more.my fellow human being,let me use this oppoturnity to tel u this,wat of ur day,is a compulsary journey 4 evry bdy,4 that,make ur way clean evry day.thanks.

15. Kaycee

February 26, 2013 at 11:37 pm

R.i.p goldie

16. Udogwu emeka Mekury

February 27, 2013 at 12:11 am

Goldie,may ur soul rest in peace..

17. OFFOR hope jeremiah

February 27, 2013 at 1:03 am

rip my dearest goldie rest in d bossom of ur creator till dat Glorious morn

18. mic-marvellous

February 27, 2013 at 7:30 am

r.i.p swit heart..God knws y

19. Oshodi Abimbola

February 27, 2013 at 8:19 am

May Goidie gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace, we all have debt of death to Pay….

20. Lukoh priscilla

February 27, 2013 at 9:14 am

RIP Goldie…..still I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ shock!

21. florence

February 27, 2013 at 11:14 am

may ur soul..rest in perfect peace goldie..evn thoug i nvr new abt u until u died,i still feel so bad about this great loss…we love u bt God loves u more…death is a debt dat we all have to pay..so as humans we have to make our ways right cause no 1 knws whn his or her own day would be…For the movies and music industries…pls u guys need to pray vry well,and believe so much in God…he is the only giver of life

22. Ukere heart

February 27, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Oh! What a tragedy, rest in peace Goldie.

23. Olatunji Babatunde

February 27, 2013 at 10:44 pm

May her soul rent in pecfect peace. Amen

24. idowu jeff

February 28, 2013 at 7:47 am

Am so lost among this bush.firstly my dad. Died now u goldie god why

25. samson alhaji maisuya

February 28, 2013 at 9:39 am

o death mcheeew, death why why did u av2 tek Goldie away from us?, hw culd u made me cry d day I woz supoze 2 b hearing frm Goldie about d valentine’s celebrations, why did u make her husband 2 cry on a lovers day?, walahitalahi death u no do well at al, now dat she izbeing buried are u satisfied?, 2much question 4 u mr death I knw u cant ansa even 1, may d soul of Goldie Harvey n dat our departed loved ones rest in perfect peace. Amen

26. harrison ojakovo

March 1, 2013 at 4:18 am

Mehn,dis is painful.goldie may ur soul find rest in de bosom of our LORD.I pray dis morning dat nor of us shall die untimely and prematurely again AMEN!

27. Abdulhameed

March 1, 2013 at 3:02 pm

We are here for God purporse,let work for it.

28. Gideon Bamise

March 1, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Across the bridqe;
    There’ll be no sorrow,
    Across the bridqe;
    There’ll be no pain,
    The Sun will shine;
    Across the river,
    And we’ll never be unhappy aqain.

RIP

36. ELIZABETH IKANI

March 5, 2013 at 10:38 am

I WISH U PERFECT REST IN THE LORD.R.I.P GOLDIE

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today

Don’t spend any money, end SWAT now – Don Jazzy Insist

Don Jazzy

Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy and his father, Mavingrandpa rang in their birthdays on Thursday.

The father and son, who happen to be birthday mates, have both turned a year older.

Taking to Instagram, Don Jazzy shared a photo of himself to mark his 38th birthday and he also expressed his gratitude to God for keeping him alive.

The music producer also called on his fans to wish his father a happy birthday since they were born on the same day.

In his words;

“It’s my birthday today. Dear lord I do not take it for granted. It’s been one crazy year. I give GOD all the glory for life and the many blessings. Pls guys help me wish my dad @mavingrandpa a happy birthday also as we share the day. Thank you guys for all the wishes already I feel loved hehe. I love y’all too.”

Read Also: Don Jazzy To Celebrate His 38th Birthday With 20 Fans

The music producer’s post

The music producer’s post

Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

Davido

Davido

Popular award-winning singer, David Adedeji Adeleke better known as Davido, has revealed a viral secret to staying rich.

Taking to Twitter on Thursday, the 28-year-old singer, who is quite known for lending a helping hand to those around him, said that staying rich is a simple math.

Davido also suggested that one must empower people close to them to attain such feat and at the end, he or she will never lack.

Wanna stay Rich ?? Empower your circle … simple maths” he tweeted.

Information Nigeria recalls the singer, who has stuck to his advice, extended his generosity to the DJ who mixed his old songs at his 28th birthday party by gifting him 1 million.

Read Also: Davido Gifts Fan N1M For Creating A Video On His 28th Birthday

See his tweet below:

The singer’s tweet

The singer’s tweet

Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks

Actress linda osifo

Actress linda osifo

Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.

The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.

Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.

Her post reads;

“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!

——————————-
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”

Read Also: Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Buys New Benz (Video)

See her post below: