Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Job Title: Senior Manager New Product Development
Program Management of the New Prodcuts under development thereby ensuring their timely launch and FTR delivery. This shall contribute towards increasing the revenue of AES and also meet our goal of innovation.
1. Achieve timely launch of New Products and meet the Launch targets in terms of speed to market and revenue
- Influence and facilitate the planning, allocation and meeting of NPD targets (in terms of speed to market, profitability and revenue) for each of the products in all the business domains in AES.
- Monitor the cost of New Product Development and maintain the ROI for each product wrt to the development cost.
- Analyse and trigger focused initiatives to enhance new services usage and sales among all customer segments and ensure revenue realisation.
- Direct in-depth assessment of new Airtel product and services performance vis-à-vis competitor services, to identify gaps and take remedial action.
- Review post launch research and analysis to understand and evaluate how the new product is received by the customer and assess impact.
2. Program Management of New Product Design and Development.
- Program Management of the entire new product development (NPD) life cycle from concept through design & development and launch and post launch progression for all the business domains
- Creation and management of the NPD funnel and ensure the assigning of cross functional resources to each product.
- Determine service requirement, viability and profitability of the initiatives designed and prioritise their development and launch accordingly.
- Ensure timely product / service development through resource management, coordination with backend factories, process adherence, project management, cross functional negotiation and discussion and end to end management from Idea to Launch
- Anticipate potential problems and ensure effective solutions to support the application of new products through tools like FMEA, QFD, UAT testing, Alpha launch etc.
- Lead/facilitate discussions withinand across functions to resolve conflicts and arrive at consensus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A good first degree
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 8-10 years of Sales / Marketing/ Product /Technical / Process experience with preferably 3-4 years of operational experience in telecom industry. Should have managed teams of 3-4 members
- Program Management
- Commercial acumen
- Presentation skills
- Drive for results
- Planning and coordination
- Research orientation
- Analytical skills
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News12 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- National News11 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- News Feed11 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- News Feed19 hours ago
Hoodlums steal Obafemi Awolowo’s glasses from his statue in Lagos (Photos)
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- National News9 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- News Feed19 hours ago
After 3 Years Of Marriage, Amaka finally ‘disappoints her husband’ by cheating on him
- News Feed19 hours ago
Cyprus-bound student with 13.55kg of Cannabis nabbed by NDLEA