Actor Yemi Solade Threatened To Kill Me If I Don’t Sleep With Him – Bola Animashaun

Cute Yoruba actor Yemi Solade who got involved in a messy sexual harassment scandal last year with a lady identified as Bunmi Ladipo is currently in another messy scandal.

yemi_solade_threatens_lady

Last year Bunmi Ladipo, a US-based lady accused the actor of harassing her sexually after they met on Facebook and exchanged BB PIN.

In the previous scandal, below was what the lady said:

“I accepted his friendship request because I recognized him as an actor.

“After accepting his friend request, we started doing normal chatting and along the line, exchanged Blackberry pins. But unknown to me, his intention was beyond the normal relationship as he began to disturb me for something else, but I politely told him it is impossible because I’m happily married.

“At a point, I felt it was someone impersonating him. But I got the biggest shock of my life when he started sending me his nude pictures and sorts. He later called on phone and I recorded the conversation. In fact, that was when I was convinced that he was actually the one harassing me sexually.”

Yemi Solade is now in a new scandal with a lady identified as Bola Animashaun who spoke to Best of Nollywood Award organizers few hours ago.

She said she met the actor on Facebook two years ago and they started talking. They exchanged blackberry pins in the process.

As their relationship progressed, the lady said the actor started pressurizing her to see him and she has been rejecting the offer.

The lady claims Yemi Solade got really upset and sent her a scary message that she will die if she refuses to see him.

The message got her really scared and she sent out a Blackberry announcement to few friends and relatives.

It read: “Yemi Solade jus placed a curse on mi dt i wont c d end of dis year all becos i refused to sleep with him pls if anytin apuns to mi he is responsible.”

Bola Animashaun who confirmed the report to BON few hours ago said she is about to file an official report at the Police station.

She also said she will report Yemi Solade to Association of Nigeria Theatre Act Practitioners, ANTP.

Yemi Solade has denied ever knowing the lady.

Source: BON

1. onome onojaefe

February 27, 2013 at 10:38 am

Yemi Solade should be careful cos all this scandal can ruin his career

2. Peter emmanuel

February 27, 2013 at 11:05 am

It’s a true life story

3. obinor eMma

February 27, 2013 at 11:54 am

In Nigeria people are good @framing up stories that are trivial in order to ruin peoples career, d story might b thru but y is it dat d former scandal is in line with this scandal? Just the same. Relationship has passed facebook and blackberry pins exchange. Diz 2 ladies are also foolish in a way. If u don’t want some 1 won’t u delete d person off total? Be cos they knw what they need from this influential actor(money) and they are not getting it,now they are here to paparazzi dis actor. Make una go sleep with una cooked story.

4. gurl ebony

February 27, 2013 at 11:58 am

If dis is true am very much disappointed. Yemi is one of the few actors I respect.

5. Sanusi A.Yaradua

February 27, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I’m sure it’s another acting.

6. oyetunji oyeronke

February 27, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I D̶̲̥̅̊☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥’t believe dis fuck an bull stroy jare an if na true oga u dey fuck up o.

7. max

February 27, 2013 at 3:42 pm

very funny. dt lady must be a fool. i av 1 question 4 her. did u c d actor face to face and he told u all u r telling us? he threatened 2 kill u, on phone???? u r a mumu. at ds age dt people can impersonate people wt dr voice on phone! u must be a slut ursef… u r d type dt u wl get sms 4rm ur husbands phone no askin u 2 send his atm pin 2 him & u wl just send it…..ode!!!! without confirming!!! Go and get a life. i dnt blv u or sm1 is takin advantage of u

8. ay

February 27, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Ladies are smart. They attach themselves to you, talk romantically to you, entice you and after putting you on the go, they request for money. If you cannot provide it you become the sexual harrasser. Why do u have to chat up a man u don’t want a relationship with. Don’t mind them! They are gold diggers.

• max

February 28, 2013 at 10:38 am

I agree wt u ay

9. Tblack

September 24, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Its very real. I was once in such mess but I was quick to act. I made him understand that being an actor doesn’t move me ,so far he’s human. I met him on smoothie, deleted him after few week of know him, n he pressurising me for a date. He still keep sending request till I ignored him. I don’t like celebrities, if I want to do my thing, can always find my way, not with men who don’t respect them selves as celebrities. He tried forcing me to his school but I told him I aint interested in acting. I turn every advances down and deleted him. I hate the guy.

Laycon Becomes Most Followed BBNaija Winner On Instagram; Hits 2.5M Followers

BBNaija’s Laycon To Star In Showmax Original, 'I Am Laycon'

Winner of BBNaija Lockdown season, Laycon, has become the most followed Big Brother Naija winner on Instagram as he hits 2.5 million followers.

The rapper cum reality TV star took to his Twitter page to celebrate the achievement. He also appreciated his fans for their continuous support.

His tweet reads:

“2.5 million on Instagram. The family is growing. Long term thing.”

Read AlsoLaycon Reacts After Erica’s Manager Called Him A Manipulative Person

Mercy Eke follows closely at 2.2 million followers.

However, the most-followed Big Brother Naija housemate on Instagram is Ebuka Obi-Uchendu with 2.7 million followers. Although he is the current host of the reality TV show, his journey in the entertainment industry started as a housemate in the first Big Brother Nigeria season held in 2006.

See Laycon’s tweet below:

The reality TV star’s tweet

Davido’s ‘The Best’ Featuring Mayorkun Hits 10M Streams In Its First Week

Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

‘The Best’, one of the tracks on Davido‘s third studio album, ‘A Better Time’, which features Mayorkun, has hit 10 million streams on all digital streaming  platforms within a week of its release.

The DMW leader took to his Twitter Fleets on Thursday to share the information.

‘A Better Time’ is a seventeen-track album that features notable artists such as Lil Baby, Nas, Nicki Minaj, Tiwa Savage, Chris Brown, Sauti Sol and Young Thug.

Read AlsoSinger Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

While the album has debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at number 170, ‘Holy Ground’, a track which features American rapper, Nicki Minaj, has become Davido’s highest-charting song on Billboard’s World Digital Songs Sales Chart, peaking at number two.

See Davido’s Twitter Fleets below:

The singer’s fleets

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album

South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest, has poured accolades on Wizkid’s fourth studio album, ‘Made in Lagos’. The award winning hip hop artist, whose real name is Refiloe Maele Phoolo, has joined the list of artists and celebrities around the world who have dished out positive remarks about the record-breaking album.

Taking to his official Twitter page, Nyovest, who broke into the mainstream scene with his 2014 hit single ‘Doc Shebeleza’, writes:

“@wizkidayo album is incredible. Better with each listen. Vibes only.”

Read AlsoRappers AKA, Cassper Nyovest Exchange Words Over Who Has A Better Career

‘Made in Lagos’ has enjoyed positive reviews from critics since its release on October 3o. Information Nigeria recalls prominent Nigerian politician, Bukola Saraki, revealed his favorite song on the album shortly after its release.

See Cassper Nyovest’s tweet below: