50 Things That Girls Should Know About Guys
- Guys aren’t psychic, mind telling them what you mean?
- Guys don’t like to be used as pawns in trying to make your friends jealous.
- Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. Better watch out girls.
- The biggest turn off for guys is to see girls smoking.
- The biggest turn on for guys are the girls who workout.
- Girls who don’t want to listen to the truth shouldn’t be asking any questions.
- Ending a heated conversation with “Fine” or “Whatever” isn’t considered acceptable.
- If you want sèx, just ask.
- Don’t expect guys to say as many sweet things as they do in the movies. It takes 10 couples to come up with one sweet thing that they put up in the movies.
- Only models are able to carry off most of the stuff you see in fashion magazines.
- A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
- A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
- Guys need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
- Guys don’t care about how gorgeous you are, it’s goodbye, adios, and sayonara if you’re being a b***h.
- All guys are kinky and willing to try anything that you may enjoy, just let them know.
- Guys are more emotional than you think. If they loved you at one point, it’ll take them a lot longer than you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.
- A guy would do just about anything to get you to notice him.
- Guys do not look into minute detailing. So, if you gave up a quarter of an inch from your 20 inches long hair, don’t expect your guy to know that instantly.
- Guys like porn!
- Anything said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
- “The game is on” will be considered an acceptable excuse to postpone any serious conversations.
- Cooking makes a girl all the more attractive.
- You can’t get mad if your guy refuses to hook up your “ugly friend” with one of his good-looking friends.
- Nothing you will ever do will entitle you to operate the remote control, unless operating means handing it to him.
- The only thing left to be said after sèx is “goodnight.”
- Video games have helped men develop awesome finger skills that only encourage them to play more often.
- Critiquing a man’s driving is outright unacceptable.
- Guys’ night outs are sacred events. If you ask any question about it, you’ll be castigated.
- Believe it or not, 99.5% of the time men honestly don’t mean to hurt you.
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest.
- If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
- Don’t hold it against your guy if he starts to cry after a good sports movie, and was laughing outrageously last night when the two of you were watching an emotional drama saga.
- Leaving a message like “You know what?! Mmm… Never mind…” would make a guy hanging on to that thought all day long and reach a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. Don’t ever do that!
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
- Guys love you more than you love them.
- No matter how much guys talk about hotness or sèx appeal, personality is key.
- When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
- If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
- A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
- Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
- You like when your guy calls and asks you out for dinner and pays for you, right? Well yeah, guys like it once in a while too.
- It’s natural for a guy’s eyes to wander.
- It’s not that guys don’t want to make their girlfriends happy; it’s just that sometimes, they don’t know how.
- A guy would give his right arm to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
- Not all guys are jerks. Just because one is a jackass doesn’t mean he represents all of them.
- When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he isn’t doing it all for sèx. It means he likes you more than you can imagine.
- Even if you dumped a guy months ago and he loved you, he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be to have you back in his life.
- Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
- A guy would waste his time over video games and football, the way a girl would do over novels and make-ups
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
An exotic vacation usually means exploring a distant foreign country, whilst resorts are places
to go for rest, sport, or which offers a particular speciality, with many resorts being part of a
popular tourist destination or on or near a beach. If you are planning a vacation to an exotic
resort it can be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a far-flung destination or a luxurious place to
stay closer to home where you can enjoy some pampering.
Why stay at an exotic resort
Exotic resorts often offer all-inclusive vacation deals, along with other options that leave you
to plan your stay more precisely to your own wishes. These resorts offer excellent customer
service, superb accommodation and facilities and are usually to be found in beautiful settings.
Here are some of the best resorts from around the world for you to consider:
Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles
This famous resort has made many feel they have entered Paradise. The gentle ocean breeze
floats up the granite hillside and into your tree-house villa tucked away from the other guests
staying at the resort. This is perfect for encouraging you to relax, either by your private pool
or in the clear blue waters of Petite Anse Bay. Perfect for a romantic stay, there is a Spa for
pampering and the chance for a sunset meal on a deserted beach.
Some enjoy simply sitting on their balcony, gazing at the ocean between reading their book,
sketching or checking out international bookmakers and betting sites for the chance of a
flutter. If you want another type of adrenaline kick, check out the resorts excellent kayaking
and snorkelling facilities, which are recommended by nearly all who try it.
Anantara Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
The ultimate tropical getaway, the Anantara Resort is an award-winning site modelled on a
traditional Thai village and is just three hours drive south of Bangkok. The location is where
Thai royalty and aristocrats have been holidaying for almost one-hundred years. Today, you
can visit historical attractions alongside theme parks and shops as well as vineyards and golf
The resort is set among 14 acres of lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and
meandering pathways through exotic foliage, with many rooms overlooking the shoreline.
Each day, chefs prepare freshly caught local seafood alongside Thai specialities. The resort
also has an award-winning spa located within a lagoon-inspired oasis offering you the perfect
opportunity to relax.
Kurumba is a well-established resort that opened almost 50 years ago and continues to offer
superb hospitality and contemporary facilities. There are seven speciality restaurants offering
cuisine from Italy to the Middle East as well as Thila, a restaurant which extends out over the
water which offers gourmet breakfasts and seafood dinners.
You can go snorkelling over the nearby reef full of colourful marine life or sign up to a dive
package as part of your stay, or just enjoy a private pool when staying at one of the spacious
villages. There are also deluxe beachfront bungalows offering direct beach access and views
of the crystal-clear waters.
Healthcare Workers To Receive Coca-Cola-Funded PPEs From Nigerian Red Cross
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease in Nigeria, our healthcare workers have continued to lead the charge against the disease. As the number of recorded COVID-19 cases in Nigeria began to increase, these healthcare workers rose to the challenge and fought tirelessly to protect the lives of Nigerians impacted by the disease.
Considering the risks these healthcare workers face, there is a crucial need for adequate protective equipment for these brave frontline workers.
Coca-Cola is excited that over 400,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) procured to support the intervention efforts of the Nigerian Government and other key stakeholders to fight the COVID 19 pandemic have arrived. We do believe that this will to provide succor to our healthcare workers on the frontlines
These PPEs comprise N95 respirators, surgical masks, examination gloves, face shields, medical gowns, no-touch thermometers, disposable aprons, heavy-duty rubber gloves, rubber boots, basic masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizers.
Since the first confirmed case of the disease in Nigeria reported in February, over 800 healthcare workers have contracted the disease. While Nigerians are encouraged to stay home where possible and practice social distancing, these healthcare workers are needed across the country in the continued fight against the disease.
This donation forms part of The Coca-Cola Foundation’s COVID-19 relief interventions in Nigeria. The Coca-Cola Foundation has provided $2.5m in grant to IFRC who seeks to directly impact the lives of 1.4 million people in Nigeria and across other countries in West and Central Africa under this partnership.
Taking Care of Tomorrow’s Leaders Today – The itel, Lagos Food Bank Example
Waking up to a special meal or choice gift is the best feeling ever. Hundreds of children in Mushin, mainland Lagos, had a filling taste of this feeling for the October 1 st celebrations. It’s an experience they will remember for a long time.
Being one of the most responsible corporate citizens around, celebrating Independence Day was always going to be on the radar for itel Mobile. To make this possible and memorable, the brand got to work in earnest. The focus of the work was picking the best way to commemorate the 60th independence anniversary of the most populous black nation on earth.
The efforts soon paid off through an impact-driven partnership with the Lagos Food Bank Initiative. With the arrangement, both partners considered a couple of activities capable of affecting communities positively and bringing smiles to people’s faces in Lagos. At the end of the exercise, taking care of children, the leaders of tomorrow, in the commercial city secured the highest votes.
With the decision, itel Mobile set about making this happen. Not surprisingly, the decision was
influenced by giving children the means to excel and prepare them for leadership and nation-building, for them to enjoy better life. For the good of their immediate family, community and the Nigerian society.
Idiko, Mushin, a suburb of mainland Lagos, was chosen as the benefiting community. And the partners strategically reached out to the beneficiaries, children and families, with gifts of love, care, happiness and support made possible by the itel Love Always On CSR initiative.
Over 1,000 families benefited from the gesture as well as 600 children, and each one of them received food packages to celebrate Nigeria’s 60 th Independence Day commemoration.
Speaking on the event and itel’s Love Always On CSR Initiative, Oke Umurhohwo, itel’s Marketing Manager said, ‘We wanted to mark this year’s Independence Day celebrations differently, and that is why we did something so momentous for our children. Children are the backbone of any longstanding community, and as such, we are proud to be able to give back and support them on their journey as leaders of tomorrow and for a better life.’
To meet the demands of the memorable event, 30 volunteers joined the customer-centric brand and the Lagos-based NGO to share smiles, and to convey just how important it is to love and take care of today’s children who will ultimately become leaders of tomorrow.
With the thoughtful activity, there are insights for everyone, from the government to citizens, on partnerships that are capable of making life better for children. Indeed, itel Mobile and the Lagos Food Bank Initiative have offered a great template on bringing this to reality.
- Uncategorized21 hours ago
Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘We Will Never Forget Lekki Massacre’ – Rapper M.I. Abaga
- Uncategorized21 hours ago
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘We Are Now Safe’ – TVC Presenters Reveal (Video)
- News Feed9 hours ago
Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet -Deceased’s Brother
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed22 hours ago
EndSARS protesters confront military man for allegedly shooting at them in Lagos
- News Feed9 hours ago
Lagos Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat Clears The Air On Lekki Light Outage