P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide. Please visit Us.experiencePG.com for the latest news and in-depth information about a career at P&G!
Procter & Gamble: Government Relations Manager
I. JOB TITLE: Government Relations Manager Nigeria and SSA
II. REPORTS TO: – GR Leader, located in Lagos
III. AVERAGE EXPERIENCE : (4 year post NYSC min)
IV. LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
V. LANGUAGE: Proficiency in English is required
VI. ASSIGNMENT DURATION – Full time employee
VII. JOB PURPOSE:
Favorably influence legislation and policies to protect and improve the business, profitability and image of P&G and its brands in sub-Saharan Africa through the design, guidance and implementation of PVP-based government relations strategies and external influencer networks. Those strategies span from gaining/facilitating P&G access to SSA markets, to advising the business on smart compliance with existing legislation, to improving P&G competitiveness, profitability and cost of doing business in SSA.
VIII JOB SCOPE: This individual will cover leadership of GR disciplines for SSA markets. Disciplines to be covered include:
IX. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Build and maintain a broad and diverse network of relevant Government bodies/officials, Industry/Trade Associations, professionals/consultants and policy thought-leaders and influencers at national/federal and regional bloc levels in key SSA countries, with special focus on Nigeria, South Africa and Kenya, as well as on priority SSA expansion markets (Ghana, Angola, Cameroon, DRC and Ethiopia),
– Work with SSA GGRPP Senior Manager, the regional and Global GGGPP organization, the P&G MDO’s in SSA, relevant Regional Business Units (RBU’s) and P&G Plants in the region to define and align GR priorities for SSA.
– Act as the Process Owner for GR strategy development and execution in SSA.
– Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with P&G GR ambassadors, Legal resources and distributor External Relations (ER) resources in SSA countries to define, validate and execute the necessary GR strategies, in conjunction with the SSA GGRPP Senior Manager.
– Provide P&G with local insights and sound GR counsel on national and regional Government legislation policy in SSA to accommodate current and future business initiatives, including regional trade integration initiatives where they exist.
– Contribute to GR capability building in SSA, particularly with distributor ER resources, in collaboration with the SSA GGRPP Senior Manager and the GGRPP regional team.
– Research and recommend novel approaches to expedite GR program execution in SSA and to improve chances of favorable outcome for P&G.
– Collect, compile, communicate and act as a repository of SSA information for Government policy impacting the business, particularly in the areas of economic, investment and monetary policy, international trade and tariff regulations, direct and indirect taxation, the fight against counterfeits and child/woman/family policy.
– Support the negotiation with Government ministries and the conclusion of P&G Point of Market Entry (POME) programs in SSA countries, troubleshoot issues with Government when they arise and conduct periodic reviews with the competent ministries to assess progress and preempt issues.
X. SPECIFIC SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
– Multi-disciplinary background, preferably including training/experience in public policy, economic and political sciences and communication.
– Solid understanding/work experience in project management and legislation/policy.
– Strong strategic thinking skills, strong leadership skills, maturity, inscrutable integrity
– Ability to operate under conditions of stress and to handle multiple priorities, good collaboration skill
– Strong verbal and written communication in English (French and/or Portuguese are a clear additional asset)
– Proven record of working on highly complex and sensitive issues
– Ability to operate autonomously and be a self-starter, highly organized and disciplined, solution-oriented, creative individual.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- National News23 hours ago
#EndSARS Protests Politically Motivated – Kogi Governor
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Gbenro Ajibade Wishes Ex-Wife, Osas Ighodaro A Happy Birthday
- Education24 hours ago
Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘My Fellow Nigerians, Be Strong’ – US Based BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Says
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Tiwa Savage To Release New Song, ‘Ole’