Instant noodles are the noodles that are half-cooked, flavored and preserved. The seasoning of instant noodles are also delicious and tasty. Of course it was taken from the taste or flavor giving msg that exceeds levels. This has become one of the dangers of instant noodles.
Excessive preservatives and MSG is not good for the body. Too much food preservatives will make the body vulnerable to cancer. Another danger of instant noodles is that it make the organs of the body become weaker and prone to various diseases. Good food is food that is fresh with no preservatives and less use of MSG.
If so, should we still eat instant noodles? Of course, insofar as we do not eat it every day and it is not too excessive. Eating instant noodles every day makes the stomach work extra hard to destroy the preservative noodles seasonings, this can lead to stomach ulcers.
So the CORRECT method, which you may or may not know, is to cook the noodles this way –
- boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles n add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.