A European Life Sciences Company with HQ in Tarragona (Spain) is launching its operations in Nigeria by 2013. We are seeking qualified and experienced professionals, ready to join our team and develop the commercial activity of the Company, brands and campaigns addressed to the domestic Pharmaceuticals market.
Barcelona Life Sciences – Nigeria
– To represent a new portfolio of generic Oncology & Neurology specialties across Nigeria and its area of influence with experience in sales of generics through the Hospital channel and strong contacts with hospital decision-makers and local distributors.
– Gathering reliable market information from different sources (clients, competition,websites, consultants), cross checking data into recognizable indicators for decision making.
– Setting local distribution networks at national level, identifying reliable channels,supervising wholesalers and dealers.
– Identifying business opportunities and market penetration strategies with calendars and budgets in collaboration with HQ.
– Responsible for launching products and brands and successfully positioning them in the market place.
In the first phase of collaboration is responsible for reporting the information necessary to launch the business with a proper product & brand positioning: Market situation, Products, key customers,Prices, Credit terms, Quantity/Prices of last tenders & tender Board management within principle Hospitals for liaising with them, Analysis of competition,Distributors, etc…
In the second phase of collaboration is responsible for Pricing, selecting the target channels, Sales promotion and collaboration for aproper product booklet designing. Achieving the Company’s goals in the terms ofcoverage, sales, dealer motivation & merchandising activity. Will be responsible of the assigned Product account profit, among others:
Coordinating between the distributors and clients for orders and supplies
Developing relationships with key decision makers in Hospital channel for business development
Assessing requirements & conducting negotiations for selling and delivering products to key clients
Payment collection management
Customer service and complaints management
Desired Skills & Experience
Proven track record in sales through the Hospital and Pharmacy channels.
Remuneration according to experience, contribution to business development and market knowledge(first phase).
Fixed and variable (remuneration package as per results achieved) to negotiate on the candidate value (second phase)
Please attach an updated CV with picture
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Metro News18 hours ago
Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘We Need A Female President Now, More Than Ever’ – Actress Sylvia Oluchy
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Tattoos Son’s Name, Ifeanyi On Her Wrist
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘Stop Looting COVID-19 Palliatives’ – Actress Isaac Chinwe Begs Nigerians
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Wizkid Spotted At His Babymama’s Birthday Party (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It’s Time To Strategize’, Samklef Tells Celebrities
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘Being Bitter, Quarrelsome And Outrightly Foolish Does Not Make You A Feminist’ – Actress Queen Nwokoye
- National News4 hours ago
Lagos Govt Reviews Curfew Time