GBS: IBM Global Business Services is the world’s largest consulting services organization. IBM Global Business Services provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions and services that deliver bottom-line business value. IBM Global Business Services provides leading transformation consulting across a range of industries as well as in the following key business function areas: Strategy and Change; Applied Technologies; Application Services; Financial Management; Human Capital Management; Customer Relationship Management; Marketing; Sales & Services; Supply Chain & Procurement, and Business Analytics and Optimization.
IBM is redefining business in the age of the customer. Smarter Commerce recognizes that the sale is just one aspect of the experience. Smarter commerce places the customer at the center of all operations and turns customer insight into action, enabling new business processes that help companies buy, market, sell and service their products and services.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Application Innovation Services (AIS) has established a Customer Center of Competence. We are seeking highly experienced Order Management (OM) professionals to provide sales, solutioning and delivery excellence support to IBM teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets.
The Customer CoC OM Consultant will do the following:
Business Development and Solution Development
– Assist GBS teams to identify and cultivate potential Smarter Commerce opportunities with key clients in their respective territories
– Lead client workshops to help our clients understand the benefits of IBM OM solutions.
– Lend SME expertise to marketing campaigns, conferences and industry events.
-Collaborate cross brand, cross geo and with outside vendors to develop innovative and comprehensive solutions for IBM clients.
– Provide Industry domain Subject Matter Expertise to assist in developing the proposed technical solution, project plan, and resource estimates
– Write sections of the proposal documents, including the technical solution, roles and responsibilities, value proposition, and the cost case
– Participate in preparation of proposal presentations, and present and explain the proposed solution to the customer
– Provide SME support, perform project reviews, help troubleshoot project issues.
– Provide part time “on demand” assistance to resolve critical open issues that arise throughout the delivery life cycle
This role requires regional and global travel; the ability to adapt and travel at short notice is essential.
Help Build A Smarter Planet. Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more. http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in IBM Sterling Commerce or similar order management solutions
- At least 2 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 1 year experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 1 year experience in Managing CXO level relationships
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in IBM Sterling Commerce or similar order management solutions
- At least 5 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 3 years experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 3 years experience in Managing CXO level relationships
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment6 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News13 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- News Feed19 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- News Feed19 hours ago
25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- National News13 hours ago
Biafra: IPOB Can’t Use Rivers To Launch Attacks – Wike
- Entertainment9 hours ago
“Mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos