GBS: IBM Global Business Services is the world’s largest consulting services organization. IBM Global Business Services provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions and services that deliver bottom-line business value. IBM Global Business Services provides leading transformation consulting across a range of industries as well as in the following key business function areas: Strategy and Change; Applied Technologies; Application Services; Financial Management; Human Capital Management; Customer Relationship Management; Marketing; Sales & Services; Supply Chain & Procurement, and Business Analytics and Optimization.
IBM is redefining business in the age of the customer. Smarter Commerce recognizes that the sale is just one aspect of the experience. Smarter commerce places the customer at the center of all operations and turns customer insight into action, enabling new business processes that help companies buy, market, sell and service their products and services.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) Application Innovation Services (AIS) has established a Customer Center of Competence (CoC). We are seeking highly experienced Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) professionals to provide sales, solutioning and delivery excellence support to IBM teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets.
The Customer CoC EMM Consultant will do the following:
Business Development and Solution Development
– Assist GBS teams to identify and cultivate potential Customer opportunities with key clients in their respective territories
– Lead client workshops to help our clients understand the benefits of IBM EMM solutions.
– Lend SME expertise to marketing campaigns, conferences and industry events.
-Collaborate cross brand, cross geo and with outside vendors to develop innovative and comprehensive solutions for IBM clients.
– Provide Industry domain Subject Matter Expertise to assist in developing the proposed technical solution, project plan, and resource estimates
– Write sections of the proposal documents, including the technical solution, roles and responsibilities, value proposition, and the cost case
– Participate in preparation of proposal presentations, and present and explain the proposed solution to the customer
– Provide SME support, perform project reviews, help troubleshoot project issues.
– Provide part time “on demand” assistance to resolve critical open issues that arise throughout the delivery life cycle
This role requires regional and global travel; the ability to adapt and travel at short notice is essential.
Help Build A Smarter Planet. Visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more. http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Unica products including one or more of the following modules: Campaign, Marketing Operations, Interact, Optimize, Detect. Or with similar EMM solutions such as SAS, Aprimo, Siebel Marketing
- At least 2 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 1 year experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 1 year experience in Managing CXO level relationships
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Unica products including one or more of the following modules: Campaign, Marketing Operations, Interact, Optimize, Detect. Or with similar EMM solutions such as SAS, Aprimo, Siebel Marketing
- At least 5 years experience in Demonstrated solution defining, project roadmapping, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models
- At least 3 years experience in Proven participation in proposal creation and orals presentations demonstrating excellent English verbal and written skills.
- At least 3 years experience in Managing CXO level relationships
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- National News24 hours ago
Gowon Describes UK MP’s Fraud Allegations As False
- National News23 hours ago
Gowon: AfDB President Adesina Warns Against Misinformation
- Entertainment3 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Politics20 hours ago
Injustice Made Me To Dump PDP For APC – Senator Abbo
- Entertainment7 hours ago
South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album
- National News23 hours ago
Former Lawmaker, Shehu Sani Accuses FG Of Using Huge Loans To Buy Substandard Chinese Railway Locomotives
- National News20 hours ago
Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike