Tuface Speaks On Why He Chose Annie Over His Other Baby Mamas

If you were wondering why African Queen singer Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia chose his present wife above the other women in his life and why he had to make their wedding a secret affair, the jury is out – by the man himself.

While speaking to a correspondent of PUNCH’s LIF&BEAT, Tubaba as he is fondly called said, “Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie.

“We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life.

“I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”

1. Owei

December 8, 2012 at 11:58 am

Tell them Tubaba. Them wey dey find red-made guy no know say d guy know d girl wey don dey tru evrytin with am.

2. Arije Olusola Ayodeji

December 8, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Very wise of him.

3. Arinze

December 8, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I forsee an Abiola and Ojukwu kind of children/wives fighting for tuface land properties in future may god help you.amen

4. Luc

December 8, 2012 at 1:15 pm

He did what he have to do and that is the best.

5. adeyinka

December 8, 2012 at 1:29 pm

6. adeyinka

December 8, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I salute ur sense of reasonin 2 tink dt d best is 4 u 2 choose d one u love and secondli chosen dt has been wit u thru tik and tin.2 other woman in ur life,”al dat gliters are not gold”

7. ken

December 8, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Tubaba what happen to Pero adeniyi that have three baby for u? dump? please also take care of her

8. kemi adams

December 9, 2012 at 1:34 am

Tu baba,is a real man….he ddnt get his fame and forgt his foundation…..well done!!!!!he’s surely not an ingrate like some guys out there!!!

9. kelly

December 9, 2012 at 10:19 am

You r not just my boss,but also my mentor..i respect u bro…God has given u d talent and also d wisdom….just look around and and appreciate Him, He’ll always see u tru, worldly powers can never match God’s!!!

10. michael

December 9, 2012 at 10:38 am

Truly the beauty of life does’t depend on hw happy u are but hw happy som1 can be becos of u. U hav made the right decision brother. Cheer !!

11. chekwas

December 9, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I use to think d@ tuface was Under a spell but am sure , even if it is, 4him2wed finally, it has been broken. Another miracle.

12. jjjj

December 19, 2012 at 12:15 pm

come on guys are u all bind? 2face ur ma person 4real but let come 2 luk at it since he knew annie was his 1 nd only y was he involved with d oda ladies are u 2 blame d devil? wel i give kudos 2 annie cos shes d real hero 4 4geting d past nd sailed wit him 2ru out d tryin times nd welcomed d prodigal boifrnd. but 2 face y luking outside wen u had ur tru person at ur finga tips?

13. Augusta Chinelo

January 21, 2013 at 5:51 am

I really admire TUFACE’s courage to have chosen ANNIE MACULAY, it shows that He appreciates Her so much, having been with Him from the scratch through thick and thin, pain and comfort, scandals and glories. Kudos to TUBABA, If all men could remember the women that crawled and climbed with them through life’s struggles, this world would be a better place.

14. Edison (oyoyo one)

January 22, 2013 at 6:45 am

Tubaba u too much, but remember 2 stick by her side nver u turn ur back away, i greet u special 4 makin ur rite decison. U knw d cap wen fit u! i greet u once again my mentor.

15. Tope

November 12, 2013 at 4:39 am

The man is a useless human being. If he truly loves this one he eventually married why did he go out and impregnate several other ladies ? Why did he create future problems for the woman he know has been with him all through. He is not telling d truth. I believe it was a native doctor that told him to go and marry perhaps the first lady that had a child for him so he would not fall career wise.

16. promczy

January 17, 2014 at 7:54 am

tubaba u get level I know DAT some of this girl took u on aware but u came back for ur true love. bravo man

17. vivie

January 21, 2014 at 6:00 pm

During the years Annie stood by Tuface, she was still a young and timid girl, let’s tell ourselves the truth, would Annie have stood by tuface in this modern world if he wasn’t rich and famous till now, as an upcoming celebrity she was, she would have gone for a successful guy, checkout genevieve, if the father of her child was rich and famous, she would have made up with him and claim its true love#fact#

18. Elegant

January 30, 2014 at 8:44 pm

@ Vivie u re on da point babe. I greet y’all.

19. Presley snipes

February 5, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Tubaba na man u be gud and wise of u

20. Merciline omi

July 7, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Im Naht here to talk abur Tuface NO ….sumtimes in life thinks happens men are un-controllable 4 deir Wealth…now he is a changed man but the only Lady in d World i respect more dan any other person is ANNIE..She got all dox kids wif her n dey all call her Mummy…she treat dem Equally. We’re has daht eva Happen in dis Migeria??? u guyz think is easy …
    We all lady n ought to be Jealous.. Annie in her case i still dnt understand but my prayer for Her is that God will keep making Her smile…it was never a mistake tuface got plenty kid it indeed a history…Tubaba i luv u n Was glad i met u face to face wen u came to my school UniBen to perform…..
    Annie more Grace n kip it up…..u d Best mama ever no wonder he calls u AFRICAN QUEEN..#Tearzzzz….u my mentor cux ur History has Inspire me more dan my Age….

‘Nigeria Should Be A YouTube Channel Or A Netflix Movie’ – BBNaija’s Kimoprah

KimOprah
KimOprah

KimOprah

Reality TV star, Kimoprah, has likened Nigeria to a YouTube channel or a Netflix movie. The former BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemate took to her Twitter page to express that some of the events that have occurred in the past few days seem too unbelievable to be real.

In her words:

“This country is supposed to have a Youtube channel or be a movie on Netflix cos some things are just unbelievable You will wondering if they are real… God help us”

Read AlsoBBNaija: Kimoprah Trends As The Prettiest Girl Ever On The Show

She also weighed in on the COVID-19 palliatives stored in warehouses. To her, it is broad daylight robbery and greed to hoard what is meant to be shared to the masses.

See her post below:

The reality TV star’s posts

Toke Makinwa Blasts Lagos Lawmaker For Saying He Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On His Birthday

Toke Makinwa
Toke Makinwa

Media personality, Toke Makinwa

Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa, has expressed her distaste for the Lagos Lawmaker, SOB Agunbiade, who said he wanted to share looted palliatives on his birthday.

The media personality cum actress and author took to her Twitter page to describe the actions of the Majority Leader of Lagos State House of Assembly as disgusting, adding that it is a means to profit off the poverty of the masses.

Read AlsoToke Makinwa Celebrates Drake At 34

In her words:

“Then someone said he was planning to share the palliatives on his birthday, I simply cannot can’t, my head is spinning from it all. How do you share what is rightfully ours on your birthday like as messiah saving the masses, you profit off their poverty? Disgusting. #endsars”

See her post below:

The OAP’s post

‘We Need A Female President Now, More Than Ever’ – Actress Sylvia Oluchy

'We Need A Female President Now More Than Ever' - Actress Sylvia Oluchy
Actress Sylvia Oluchy

Actress Sylvia Oluchy

Nigerian actress, Sylvia Oluchy, has called for the need to have a female president in Nigeria. According to the actress, Nigeria is in dire need of a feminine and motherly touch.

She took to her Twitter page to share her views. She also touched on the fact that Nigeria has never had a female president, attributing it to the lack of success in many areas of the nation’s development.

Read AlsoCheap gifts make no sense economically I hate them” – Actress Sylvia Oluchy

In her words:

“We need a female president now more than ever to run this country with feminine and motherly touch. Engaging only one gender is like using only half of your capabilities and ignoring the other half. You can never succeed that way! #EndSARS #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria”

See her post below: