Odd News

Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously

Founder and Senior Pastor of Spirit Embassy Ministries, Prophet Uebert Angel has brought ‘miracle life’ in Zimbabwe to another level.

prophet-angel-handkerchief

His name has become synonymous with miracles, signs, wonders and accurate prophecies. His prophetic gifting often reveals people’s names, addresses and some pertinent information on the lives of members of the community. While prophesying, he can even tell you how old your pregnancy is, the last email you read before you came to church or your O-Level and A-level results.

Prophet Angel pulled a shocker to South African Pastors during a conference when he testified that while living in the UK, life was not as smooth as it is now. Much to the surprise of the congregation that he was preaching to, the now flamboyant prophet said the only food that was in his house when two of his church members in UK visited him was water and nothing more. He went on to reveal that his bank account had absolutely nothing, in fact there was an overdraft of 2 Pounds. The man of God was delivering his sermon titled Miracle Money.

He, however, acknowledged that pastors are very clever and can easily find ways of collecting money (offering) during a church service. Interestingly prophet Angel said despite the fact that his account had minus 2 Pounds, he preached to the ATM machine until his account miraculaously generated 2,000 Pounds which he then used to buy food for his visitors.

In October this year, Prophet Angel and his wife, Prophetess Beverly Angel traveled to Botswana, where they gave Botswana people a long-lasting taste of their ‘miracle money’. The youthful prophet took his gospel of prosperity to the University of Botswana Stadium on Friday 26 October where Miracle money miraculously appeared in the pockets of many who were present. Some miraculously or rather mysteriously received as much as 1,000 Pula in their pockets when they only had a few coins with them. Some are said to have even received airtime in their phones – at the command of Prophet Angel.

“All I had left on me when I came was less just about P6 in coins. When the man of God declared, ‘RECEIVE MIRACLE MONEY’ I checked my bag and found this P600,” she squalled heartily.

As shocking and unheard of as it was Prophet Angel instructed, “Count it again!” She complied and before she could finish counting she yanked out, “ahhhhh haha ahh, it has increased. It’s now P1,000,” said the unidentified woman.

Another man who also miraculously received money from nowehere said:

“This P20 is all I had left in my pocket, when you declared miracle money, I checked my pocket and found this twenty Pulla, I checked the other and was shocked to find P1,900. I am shocked at what God can do. Man of God I am shocked! The money just appeared from nowhere!!!”

Prophet Angel however gave a condition for him to explain where the money came from.

“Well…. only if and when you tell me where the money Jesus instructed Peter to collect from the mouth of a fish came from. Only after that will I tell you,” he said.

Innumerable testimonies of miracle money summed up to more millions of pulas right there before everyone’s eyes and money appeared in the most unusual places. Some testifying it just appeared right in the clutch of their hands, others in their bank accounts and many in topped up cellphone credit.

However, juju has also been suspected mainly by those who do not believe in today’s prophets. Their doubt is further supposrted by the incident that took place in Mabvuku when a United Family International Church (UFIC) member bought grocery with US$500 that turned into leaves.

“That money is evil. These false prophets are using the name of God to enrich themselves. How on earth could money just come from nowhere? The bible says you have to sweat for you to live, but these guys preach otherwise. Nowonder why that Mabvuku woman’s money turned into leaves. This is purely juju,” fumed a Bulawayo Methodist Church youth member, Chris Masiyiwa

1. lanre

December 27, 2012 at 10:08 pm

If the world is coming to an end different things wa would be seeing!!! How would money appeared in your pocket that you dnt work for? Dnt you knw the money is coming out from someone’s pocket

2. Pemisire

December 27, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Ўªãª Ўªãª Ўªãª its posible bcuz if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv money and sombody is in needed badly as U̶̲̥̅̊ can not help but has d money ℓ̊ pray dat all U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ money should be transfer to those w̶̲̥̅Ђǿ will use using it in d right way,pls ℓ̊ need some to extablish my hand work can ℓ̊ send my account number.

3. Huhh

December 28, 2012 at 12:13 am

Why not call this man, ‘Man of Money’ Rather than ‘Man of God’? It will make more sense that way, even his name and the story about him is all fraudulent. To start with God does not do money doubling! Folk must remember that end time is neigh.

4. smith

December 28, 2012 at 11:14 pm

it is very clear, if you are a born again you know what is from God, see by their fruits we shall know them, how many times had Tb joshua done that, how many time had rev father ejike Mbaka done that, david oyedepo has not too, where will i start from, don’t they know jesus, lack of faith is like a half bread, my brethren money is not among jesus’ ministry, please watch and pray so that you will not be deceived

• biruk

August 17, 2017 at 11:25 am

yes man everything is possible for God so we can’t say where did the money come from ? if we believe in magician what makes us not to believe in our God ..If u don’t believe why jesus changed water to wine

5. jadejeje

December 29, 2012 at 9:45 pm

this man should have been refered to as a magician rather than a pastor, if i may ask. where did the money come from? central bank of hell? come on this is all a big lie.

6. oji chisom emmanuel

December 30, 2012 at 7:22 am

Perhaps with Gods power and in thanks giving miracles can be done, I believe. Even the feeding of the five thousand by Jesus with only two loaves and few fishes, only seeing Jesus in others this days is kind of hard for us.

7. john

December 31, 2012 at 9:22 am

b cautious for bears shall cum n sheeps clothing and false prophets shol cum and deceive evn th very elect

8. silas jeche

January 22, 2013 at 4:46 am

i need prayers to overcome a bad debt thats crippling me right now. man of god i am in a big problem i need your assistance.thank you in advance in the name of the lord.

9. Samuel

January 25, 2013 at 4:03 am

Wonders shall never end…i can’t finish reading this. Nonsense

10. Jumbo

May 29, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Wowooo this is true happening it can happen anytime anywhere in life in the book of isaiah 45:3 GOD say he will give us the treasures of darkness the secret riches in secret places so money is also there mention as treasure of darkness,think of Elijah Elisha JESUS and so on tnank you believe in God he show you mighty things in life GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS AMEN.

11. reginald mushakwe

September 27, 2013 at 12:29 pm

i thank God of prophet Angel for what he z doing in our live bt i have a problem um a guy who z 20yrs old my life z so dificult i just need your help man of God by suporting me financialy pliz man of God

12. Beth Dennis

February 24, 2014 at 4:35 pm

I need a money miracle I need to win the mega millions lottery

13. Beth Dennis

February 24, 2014 at 4:38 pm

My family is in desperate need of money please help money miracle mega millions lottery win would fix everything for us thank you god bless

14. Prince chuks

April 12, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I am really financially down, my business is not longer functioning well because of money. I believe the god you serve and if u can urgently send me money to restructure my business, i will serve that god with u. Please help me and i will not fail u. Can i send account number to u?. Please help me.

15. christopher jamela

April 21, 2014 at 6:32 pm

To be called the man of God is more like God yu function like him,just like angels in the old testerment were called man of God read Judges,me i have not yet recieved any but i know from my spirit

16. caedar

January 11, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I have debts man of God, In centenary bank ugh da, Also I need capital to start up a lending company, worth 30000,thousand dollars, pray for a miracle I pledge to support the work of God, and dwell in the house of God.

17. rao vat nhanh tphcm

June 6, 2016 at 5:55 am

Appreciation to my father who told me about this website, this web site is in fact amazing.

18. Silokubonga Mathuthu

August 2, 2016 at 7:19 am

Man of God i appreciate what you to help people,i would be greatful if i recieve miracle money worth about $100000 to get me out of my depts.Thank you in advance may God continue bless you.

• lingani

September 28, 2017 at 10:07 am

God i really need miracle money please help me with your powerful

19. Brenda

August 4, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Pls I. Need. Money pls today pls help.me.

20. Dola kampala

August 5, 2016 at 9:09 am

please help me I need money now please please right now help with money

21. xolile mngomezulu

September 28, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Pls man of god i need mony nw pls to pey my sister schoollfess she wont writ exem pls man of god

22. Solly Tlhako

October 12, 2016 at 4:59 am

Hi Prophet I read every word and the message I believe that you can help me to get money.

23. edwin

November 26, 2016 at 2:32 pm

hello sir pls i need #1million naira in my bag sir in order to pay for my expenses

24. Daan

December 5, 2016 at 12:18 pm

yes nothing is unbelievable to those who know how great the power of God is.God say I put my power now to you not to animals but human beings so that’s really miracle suppose to done. in the bible as moment Jesus raise Lazarus from grave those Judah people doesn’t believe but he demonstrate the power what God sent here in earth to do. Every human sent in earth for a purpose . many miracle suppose to happen to those never believe to believe in him. prophet my prayer request financial breakthroughs miraculous in me which can shocking the whole nation.

25. Daan

December 5, 2016 at 12:33 pm

help me papa with miraculous financial breakthroughs in my life I believe that’s is possible nothing impossible in God things please papa help me

26. Virgilio

December 9, 2016 at 7:05 am

Help me now, Man of God, I need a financial breakthrough in my life asap. It is said that whoever ask shall receive. Now I am asking a financial miracle in my life. I want to win 50 million pesos in lottery here in the Philippines to solve all my finacial problems.

27. Isaac

January 19, 2017 at 10:48 am

I believe in your miracles, I am having financial difficulties help me in Jesus’s name, help me man of Good, I need this breakthrough in my life

28. zikhona

January 23, 2017 at 10:03 am

Please help me man of god I need a money fast I have financial problems,and I hope that you will make your miracles

29. cornwell luhanga

February 21, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Pastor my name is cornwell from malawi please pastor pray for me I need more money in my bank account here it is 1016928346223.I have only k1000 help me pastor please please please

30. cornwell luhanga

February 21, 2017 at 10:34 pm

I believe I am goin to be helped.I need moremoney pastor pray for me please please pastor.my name is cornwell from malawi help me pastor please

31. daan

March 15, 2017 at 10:52 am

my life goes from bad to worse. if is possible prophet pray for my life . miracle suppose to happen upon my life from now until was prophesies i will receive.

32. Chandani jamir

May 23, 2017 at 3:33 am

Dear pastor m from nagaland india . Ve heard about u n i need a miracle money today . Pastor v r in trouble n need money to pay d debts . We dnt ve source now. Pastor need ur miracle now pliz in d name of GOd. Thanking you pastor. Amen.

33. Mary Matonnes

June 26, 2017 at 6:59 am

Dear Pastor I’m a lady living in South Africa with my mum and I need a money miracle before Friday please I’m desperate.

34. ikhazuagbe Samuel

August 21, 2017 at 9:40 am

if i can received big money in my bank account i will serve that your God the way Bible tells us.

35. Max ahamefule

August 27, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Gud day sir,am very happy d way God is using u in our generation bcos d word of God says’d work i do,u will do greater’Pls sir i need a miracle money from d god u serve.Am a man with family,i need money to take good care of them.pls i strongly believe dat when u read dis,i will receive a miracle alert.My name is Max

36. Umar muntari

August 30, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Am a musilem i wat see de miracle

37. Nasiru umar

August 30, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Man of god if i can recieve bid money in my bank i will ur to save your god

38. Lena Radebe

September 6, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Lena

Man of God i desperately need money to buy house for my kids and to maintain my kids And jobless everytime when i have job i get sick i can’t work for my family am disappointed to my kids please help

39. AWUHA TERYILA ANDREW

September 8, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Man Of God, I am In Need Miracle Money Of 10,000,000 Naira To Settle Some Debts,married And Starte Up Bookshop So As To Live A Debt-free Life.
    Man Of God,as You Can See I Am Matured Enough For Marry But Many Girls Refused My Request,some Have Even Told Me Boldly That I,” Awuha Teryila Andrew” Am Too Poor To Married Them, I Believed That My Need Is Been Met As I Have Connected With You.I Seriously In Need Miracle Money Of 10,000,000 Naira, Sir, Speak To My Account Propheticall To Lift Me

• pastor francis joshua

September 27, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Dear man of God,pls l need your spiritual & financial help.My ministry is not moving .pls come to my aid.from Nigeria.lam ready to obey.what do u want me to do?.l will do sir waiting to hear from u sir.

• Miriam

October 26, 2017 at 11:04 am

Am desperate to be rich. help me Prophet i can do anything to be rich. Anything atall. Am from Nigeria

40. Chioma ugochukwu

November 12, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Please sir i need a money miracle becaue i want to start up a buizness coz their is no job. I want get married and finally i want to pay for an apartment

41. ADEYANJU PHILIP

December 6, 2017 at 4:17 pm

please sir, help me, i don’t have anything to showcase as a man, please sir help me ….am a Nigerian sir. i love farming job. especially pig firming, poultry, and cow. please help me sir

42. Bithrime

December 29, 2017 at 12:50 pm

I am in big debts and i sufer with my wife and daughter please help us

43. Chioma ugochukwu

January 11, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Am chioma from nigeria please i really need finicial help bcoz money to start up something doing and to get a roof over my head

44. Frank Hamesu

February 6, 2018 at 8:47 am

am Frank Hamesu from Papua New Guinea.am interested in your life experience of money miracles.can you help me am in desperate need of money to start my own.

45. Xivumbiwa

February 21, 2018 at 10:18 am

Hello I want to join magic help me

46. Ursula Delong

March 10, 2018 at 8:02 am

Hi I need money urgently please

47. Simangele

March 12, 2018 at 7:29 am

I need money or job please help me with prayer is been along time now.

48. Anna Gaainewe

March 13, 2018 at 8:39 pm

49. Anna Gaainewe

March 13, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Pls man of god I’m in debts I can’t sleep at night I owe every bank in sa and most of loan shark now I can’t even provide for my kids and my mother pls help me man of god I believe that u can help pls I need only 7 million

50. Adelaide Dzimegah

March 19, 2018 at 11:05 am

Man of God please help me to pay my debts and my school fees miraculously. I know by the power infested in your by our Lord Jesus christ you can do it for me.
    I have only four days to pay and write my exams.
    Also help me to pass i learn very hard but when the result comes out i fail .
    I believe in you . Please give me a testimony too

51. Julia Kautumbwa

March 25, 2018 at 2:11 pm

I need miracle money man of god.

52. Mike

March 28, 2018 at 10:06 pm

I need miracle money into my account to send kids to school and built a house to stay I was retrenched so money is hard to find pliz assist me with your strong prayer I believe you can do it

53. Mike

March 28, 2018 at 10:11 pm

With the power of praying I believe I will be assisted

54. Christopher Yoder

April 30, 2018 at 8:37 am

I need a money miracle, my debts are causing so much stress and anxiety. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks as well as a few learning disabilities that makes working hard. I am currently unemployed and am having a hard time finding job. I need a money miracle now because my debts and going after what little I have left. Please God and everyone, pray for me.

55. DWARAPUDI SRINIVAS

May 5, 2018 at 5:54 pm

My bank is UCO bank account number is 15880100004217 ifsc CODE-UCBA0001588, name:Dwarapudi.srinivas,i want 1 lakh rupees

56. NELLY

May 8, 2018 at 2:26 pm

I’m looking for miracle money to pay my debts please help me

57. Suj

May 9, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Sir ,I need miracle money to clear my debts.pls reply

58. Evans

May 23, 2018 at 11:37 pm

Hi man of god I am Evans and I need some miracle money to pay my dept, I can’t live my life in peace while knowing that there people which I owe please help me man of god

59. EVANS

May 23, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Man of god I am Evans from south Africa I’ve reat about you and on how you help people reach their goal, I keep on praying to get miracle money to settle my Dept and I believe that you can help me with seme miracle money to pay my dept and enjoys my life again

60. duruchukuw edith chineneyenwa

May 27, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Man of god my name is duruchukuw edith chineneyewa i need visa to travle i need moneyooooooo am suffering here no food to eat i have beening doing visa for long ago my husband money have finish to my visa problem yet we never see visa from embassys european so please help to pray for me and my husband to

61. Gopolang Maseng

June 25, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Man of God and woman of god please help me I am not living my life in peace kindly help me to clear off my debts.I trully need miracle money in my bank account , I need more than 100000 it will help a lot.

62. Gyamfi Emmanuel

September 1, 2018 at 10:29 am

Please sir I physically challenge and unemployed graduate I know by the power of God manifested in you, you will help me to get money start a business. Let the angel send money in my account today. I m Ghanaian

63. mary lou gibson

November 2, 2018 at 7:00 pm

I would greatly be honored if you could contact me for a money miracle i’ve prayed and know results but I keep trying to hold on to my faith and hope for a financial blessing but so far I haven’t got a answer to my prayer i’m in desperate need of a mobile home the one I have the floors are fallen through’the ceiling is leaking in just about every room my trailer is old it was made in the 1980’s everything is going wrong i’am behind on my bill’s for having to buy grocery’s please help me i’ve turned to everyone I could possibly but always turned down and its heartbreaking.please I beg of you angel for help.sincerely .mary Gibson

64. gary kistler

March 5, 2019 at 6:58 am

dear man of god please help me i really need a money miracle im in bad debt and am not making that much money please help i really need help god bless you

65. Matthews kunda

March 29, 2019 at 9:34 am

please people of God we need help especially my mother

66. lebohang

April 17, 2019 at 5:02 pm

dear man of God please help me clear all my debts and i really need miracle money into my bank account.

67. ADEBAYO EUNICE

April 25, 2019 at 1:27 pm

dear man of God please help me clear all my debts and I really need miracle money in my bank account please sir. my account number ADEBAYO EUNICE OMOWUMI firstbank 3044024597

68. Mel

February 2, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Please pray for financial break through, I need a miracle money

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail