- Address critical business issues, to shape the strategic agenda for the company, and to develop practical plans to capture growth opportunities across client segments, markets, products and regions.
- Responsible for supporting the development and execution of the business strategy including business growth, partnership strategies.
- Bears responsibility for the operational performance of Strategy & Business Development team and providing leadership and guidelines for staff activities
Roles And Responsibilities
- Strategy formulation – Support team director in developing and launching strategic initiatives to include, developing strategic frameworks to analyze the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Lead and/or manage staff in the execution of the Department’s strategy projects, directives and objectives as dictated by the market’s needs or senior management.
- Translate broad guidelines into specific operational plans and programs.
- (Business Development) Support the creation and capture of incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Business Case Creation and Communication – Lead or assist with the creation of all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative.
- Financial Analysis – develop the financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities i.e. market sizing, financial forecasts as well as additional financial analysis as appropriate.
- Collate and document the company’s strategic business plans.
- Monitor the implementation of the company’s, short, medium and long term strategic goals and objectives
- Develop, communicate and manage relevant business/financial models to assist with management decision making.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the department’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities in line with the defined corporate performance framework for EMTS.
- Coordinate the assessment and monitoring of industry/competitor activities, new developments and identify impact on company’s operations.
- Negotiation – act in unison with Director in the negotiation of potential acquisitions and partnerships.
- Review key expenditures/transactions of the department in line with approved budget.
- Identify and cultivate internal and external sources to build a common fact base for and analysis of the market and our competition, especially pertaining to the above subject matter area.
- Analyze, and report on key market trends, potential market discontinuities and new business opportunities and pass feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates.
- Manage the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Prepare periodic management reports on the activities of the department.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the Director
Desired Skills & Experience
Education And Experience
- First degree in Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- MBA preferred, post graduate education an advantage;
- 8+ years cognate experience, of which at least three (3) years at management level in a large/multinational operational business environment or 3-5 years post MBA experience. Strong operational telecom experience or consulting or investment banking/finance within a telecom operator background is a strong advantage. Combination of consumer and business insight experience, coupled with brand strategy expertise on major consumer brands.
Please apply with an email at email@example.com
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services.
Etisalat redefined speed with the roll-out of the unique 3.75G HSPA+ network and It has continued to prove itself an innovative company keen to give its subscribers the best possible experience at the most affordable price.
Its innovation has led to the growth of its active subscriber base to over 14 million. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as it continues to build its network and expand to new locations.
In March 2009, the NCC adjudged Etisalat as Nigeria’s best network based on quality of service indices measured by the regulatory body; in 2011 after a similar assessment, Etisalat’s network was once again rated best. To date, Etisalat Nigeria has won several industry awards for its innovation and quality service delivery. Some of these include: Brand of the Year, Fast Growing GSM Company of the Year, Best Marketing Company, Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company, Friendliest Tariff Mobile Operator and Best Telecoms Customer Service among others.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Politics15 hours ago
PDP Asks Buhari To Stop Killing Of #EndSARS Protesters Across Nigeria
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘Our Hearts Are Broken But Our Spirits Will Never Die’ – Banky W Condemns Lekki Massacre
- National News17 hours ago
Shehu Sani Condemns Shooting Of #EndSARS Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate
- News Feed15 hours ago
More Than 120,000 People Signed Petition For The UK Government To Sanction Buhari’s Government Over Human Right Abuse
- National News17 hours ago
Hillary Clinton Calls On Buhari To Stop Killing #EndSARS Protesters
- National News18 hours ago
‘Nigerian Government is a shame to the world for deploying soldiers to kill unarmed citizens – Odion Ighalo
- Entertainment18 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Am Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria” – Beyoncé
- Entertainment18 hours ago
”The Whole Government Should Step Down” – Burna Boy Reacts To Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate