After Taking Iyanya From Yvonne Nelson, Tonto Dikeh Tells Her To Move On

Yesterday, we reported Tonto Dikeh’s silence with regard to rumours making the rounds that artiste, Iyanya has dumped actress, Yvonne Nelson, for Tonto. Trust Tonto though – she never lets a good scandal go to waste.

The multiple-tattooed winning actress seems to have given us the answer we’re looking for, via Twitter.

Nelson had essentially called Iyanya a deceiver whose only ambition was to date an actress, saying now that he’s through with her he has gone on to the next actress [read Tonto Dikeh].

See Tonto’s reaction below and tell us what you think.

Source: YNaija

1. @_PGKing

December 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm

ATTENTION: Artistes Interested In Performing At Greensprings Intl School Charity Concert Dec. 8th Call 08063258075 OR pin:21BB8342 For Requirements And Details…Deadlines TOMMORROW! Act NOW!

2. flexzy bman

December 6, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Tonto is a sweetbaby she is allways in the every man no body did nt. Like her sweet romance

3. daniel ibekwe

December 7, 2012 at 7:42 am

There is no such tin as snatchin Inyanya who was Nelson datin b4 they met & who was he datin 2 maybe Nelson also snatchd Inyanya. Al this stories is buls**t.

4. Monk Artin

December 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I wish they can SNATCH some SOULS from the dEVILl!

• jane

December 11, 2012 at 8:07 pm

5. sasha.

December 24, 2012 at 9:17 pm

i hate tontoh.she z bitchn arond wen othas are busy doin productive things in life.

6. Aribaba

December 29, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Abeg abeg, ppl shuld stop critizn toNto dike, the iyanya too is nt at fault, these thins they do hapen evryday in our life, u hv d right to chose anybdy u like, tonto did nt force d guy, instead d guy saw somthin interestin abt tonto. Is a mata of choice. But if i hv to chose btw tonto and vyonne, i will go 4 vyonne, n if i hv vyonne already, i wuld nt go 4 tonto dike. This is just my choice

7. Hope

January 10, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Y must she snatched iyanya away 4rm nelson?

8. johnny

February 12, 2013 at 5:24 pm

D both gurls r pretty, just d guy iyanya want em all. D both gurls r my favourite in Movies , wat counts is non of em should throw scandals just keep it moving on , pass it out to everyone fit 4 dshow.

9. tinalove

August 10, 2013 at 2:31 am

My advice to yvonne nelson men dnt like woman who are too emotional and you look like one to me the earlier you know this the better for even with ur fame you allowed this mumu iyanaya chop ur kpomo that means you have no class any way iyanya cant break tontos heart you know y cus she is wild pls move on and be wiser stop loving men with ur hart but with ur head

OAP Toolz Recounts How Almost Everyone In Her Home Tested Positive For COVID-19

Toolz

Toolz

Media personality, Tolu Demuren alias Toolz, has narrated how she and the members of her household tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

The on-air personality, in a string of tweets, mentioned that she was mainly concerned about her two children but fortunately, they did not contract the virus. Toolz also revealed that they have all fully recovered in her home.

In her words;

“Feeling super thankful to God today! This time last month, we were going through a very scary period! Almost everyone in our house (including myself) tested positive for Covid-19.

I was just about to return to work after my maternity, and it all started with Captain complaining of ‘malaria-like’ symptoms. He had them for a few days, and didn’t seem to get any better…so we ended up taking him to hospital.

He had taken a Covid-19 test a few days before which was negative, so I thought it was a bad case of malaria. He was admitted with malaria and a bacterial infection we were told. After being given intravenous antibiotics and other meds he still wasn’t getting better.

I decided to move him to a different hospital, and they tested again, and he ‘blew up’ the test according to the doctor. My body went cold, and my first thought was ‘OMG the babies!!’. Then a short while later, I thought about myself. I did a rapid test, and it was positive.

Neither of us initially had the common symptoms- no coughing, no breathing issues…although I later lost my smell and taste. Captain was in hospital for a week and this was around the time of the Lekki shooting, so I was doubly terrified.

My main fear was the babies…especially our youngest son as he was just about 3 months old. We didn’t test them, but I was certain they had Covid too as we literally kiss and cuddle our boys every day. The doctor assured us that they wouldn’t be affected.

Thank God the doctor was right, other than a sneeze here & there, our babies were perfectly fine. I was generally ok too, just scared. Once you get that positive result, you get all these random symptoms you didn’t have before. My back would hurt…I’d be like hmmm corona oo

The weirdest thing was the taste and smell thing. Everything Captain had tasted bad, he’s a foodie so that was strange. One of my super powers is my sense of smell…and it just gradually faded. I actually put a bottle of bleach under my nose one day and…nothing.

I kept waiting to fall ill, and it didn’t happen. I started thinking I had indaboski blood, but then I had 2 days where I felt like I had the worst hangover in the world, then there was some fatigue, but I was generally ok.

Captain on the other hand felt super rundown, couldn’t keep food down, had cramping all over and a bunch of other symptoms. After a week, he came back home, and we finished our isolation period together.

After 2 weeks we all retested and were all thankfully Negative. Thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through, a big thank you to the doctors that looked after us… especially Dr Majekodunmi of Eurocare for the constant reassurance, and for taking my a million and one calls.

I’m super thankful I didn’t get it while I was pregnant. Imagine I travelled to have my baby, came back, did a 7 covid tests, and it was the 8th that was positive. The craziest thing was that a week before I legit told someone that there’s Covid in Lagos anymore. Silly me”, she concluded.

See the tweets below:

The OAP's tweets

The OAP’s tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

‘Many Christians Speak In Tongues But It’s Hard To Find Interpreters’ – Uti Nwachukwu

Popular media personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has come for Christians who speak in tongues without interpreters. The ex BBA winner took to his official Twitter account to state that he finds it weird that a lot of Christians speak in tongues without anyone to interpret the tongues, stating that it is contrary to what is in the Bible.

Read Also‘Nigerians Need To Learn Social Interaction’ – Uti Nwachukwu

His tweet reads:

“I find it sooo weird that a LOT of Christians speak in tongues, But till today I have not met ONE person that can interprete the tongues. Afterall the Bible (1 Cor 12 V10) says Holy Spirit gifts some with tongues and others with interpretation? Where are the INTERPRETERS?”

See his tweet below:

Nwachukwu’s tweet

‘Do Not Turn Your Mentor To Your Com wepetitor’, Helen Paul Advises

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul, has taken to Instagram to share some words of advice. The stand-up comedienne cum TV host and actress shared a write-up on her page with a lengthy caption that states that it is only for the wise.

The post reads:

“Do not turn your mentor to your competitor, respect who saw the light before you… *Onlyforthewise*”

Read Also‘Happy Birthday My ‘Sugar Daddy’: – Helen Paul Celebrates Adebayo Salami

Part of her caption reads:

“Only the wise will understand this. E dey happen when they think they know it all… Learning for mentors too is necessary, leadership skills and training is very much needed. Understanding temperament and when to draw the line is very much needed.”

See her post below: