Summary: The purpose of this position is to maximize sales for the entire range of steel products with the informal trade channel at the given market price without breaching the credit limits and ensuring zero bad debts. Handle the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market towards achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s annual targets.
The Regional Sales Manager will report into the General Manager- Sales and Distribution of the steel division.
Expectation from the role:
a. Sales Planning
- Implement the business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends and competition.
- Gather and provide to the senior management timely and accurate competition pricing and marketing plans.
- Qualify potential new customers in order to secure more reliable and profitable customer base.
- Monitor customer performance to ensure maintenance and expansion of their sales capacities and develop and deliver sales and inventory reports and required documentations.
- Maintain accurate records for all sales, pricing and activity reports submitted by the sales team on a daily basis.
b. Operational Management
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in selling, storing and merchandising.
- Supervise and monitor the sales team to achieve their sales targets and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Resolve distributor and customer grievances if any.
- Review sales order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Forecast requirements and plan requisitions for stock orders to ensure 0 stock outs.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis all sales related activities and staff.
- Manage sales team staffing including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
- Conducts one on one review with all sales team to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs and provide insights to improvement of sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to the senior management of performance related matters.
Desired Skills & Experience
Core sales experience of over 5- 8 years in the Nigerian building material industry.
- Graduate with a commerce/engineering background or a graduate in Metallurgy.
- Post-graduation diploma in business management with specialisation in sales and marketing is desirable.
- Computer literacy and the ability to understand and use the full fleet of MS Office products (Word, Power Point, Excel etc.) is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and well organised
- Ability to motivate and supervise a sales team while demonstrating high level of integrity
- Result driven with a track record of past achievements
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multicultural environment
PRIMLAKS is a leading manufacturing and trading company first established in Nigeria in October 1971. Today PRIMLAKS has interests in diverse industries, including food processing, construction materials manufacturing, frozen fish trading, distribution and logistic services, renewable energy solutions and is an ideal strategic and channel partner for international companies looking to enter the vast Nigerian market.
Our brand portfolio is focused on products that have demonstrated an ability to positively impact health, living standards and education in West Africa.
PRIMLAKS is always on the lookout for talented and energetic people with the right values who are capable of facing the challenges that come with managing a rapidly expanding company and enjoy working with high performance teams in an entrepreneurial environment.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports22 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- National News21 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘May You Catch COVID-19’ – Toke Makinwa Slams Those Accusing Her Of Getting Paid To Fake Her Illness
- National News21 hours ago
WTO: Gov Ikpeazu Drums Support For Okonjo-Iweala’s Appointment
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation
- National News20 hours ago
BREAKING: IGP Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot #EndSARS Protesters