Lab Service Consultant
|• Full STG Lab Services and Training responsibility within and outside of CEE / MEA region as required|
• Responsible for attainment of the group’s/unit’s business financial recovery and expense targets.
• Demonstrate leadership skills that will lead to the achievement of our business unit growth initiatives.
• Demonstrates leadership with external and internal clients to identify services engagement opportunities; provide proper scope definition, schedule and execute service projects
• Lead growth in new business areas. Generate demand for our services and assets. Drive follow-on business from successful client engagements.
• Develop cross brand services opportunities that generate resultant incremental IBM product and services revenue.
• Drive on demand adoption. Be proactive and develop new services that meet brand, development and field needs.
• Pro-actively work with resource managers to identify the skills that are required to meet current and future needs for successful and timely deployment on opportunities utilizing those skills.
• Dedication to Client success: Attain high client satisfaction supported by positive client feedback, increase internal or external client references, contract follow-on services for our business unit.
• Exhibit personal responsibility in all relationships; including, but not limited to, honoring all internal and external commitments in a timely manner, being proactive, being responsive and cooperative with clients, peers, management and other IBM organizations, and maintaining a positive, in control posture at all times.
• Make suggestions and support hiring of Lab Service consultants to identify the best fits for the job based on skill required by the opportunity pipeline
• Cooperate with STG/GTS/BPO and other partners
• Ensure full recovered to the Lab Services Business via customer satisfaction, excellent project execution and continuous skill development. Support preparation of Lab Services Organization for the future challenges based on IBM WW Strategy
• Traveling to customers and timely executing the projects according to the DOU
• Continuously engage Sales and GTS teams to build relationship and reputation. Help the STG and GTS teams to achieve their revenue and growth plans by engaging the right Lab Service skill for their needs
• Timely completing job in area of responsibility with a positive can do attitude
• Work to achieve full cost recovered status: ideal 60% customer engagement 40% skill development
• Above 85% customer satisfaction
• Follow the IBM rules and regulations and ensure clarity via proper and timely communication.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|