Oando PLC is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Organizational Development Manager
Job Code: ODM///62586
Report To: Organizational Development and Employee Relations Manager
Responsible for all organisational development initiatives, training and development programmes and contract management of all training consultants.
Overall Purpose of Job
Lead the research, development and implementation of organisation development initiativesensuring that organisational development strategies and performance improvement are well aligned.
Have shared responsibility for the evaluation of organisational development strategies and policies to deliver continuous improvement through workforce development.
- Manage the development and implementation of an OD Service to support the various Oando entities in all aspects of business transformation.
- Design flexible learning solutions for employees such as organisational and employee engagement activities, including: programmes; workshops; events; online discussion boards; World/Conversation Café; action learning; coaching; mentoring; and secondments.
- Develop professional and personal capability of staff in line with strategic direction by identifying development needs and delivering organisational development programmes that engage managers and employees effectively.
- Develop and maintain effective learning and development strategies and policies to ensure that the employees skills base is able to deliver Oando’s objectives.
- Ensure the core L&D offering is fit for purpose and meets Oando’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement the Oando new managers induction programme.
- Be responsible for, lead and oversee the identification and achievements of high potential employees and their career.
- Charged with making Oando a great place to work by working in partnership and supporting the development of the Oando employer brand.
- Motivate and inspire employees to engage in organisational development and engagement activities ensuring that all provision is fair, accessible, effective and timely.
- Work with the Corporate Communications unit to ensure that all development, engagement programmes and activities are effectively promoted in a timely manner.
- Educate appraisers and appraisees in the effective use of Oando’s performance management process ensuring alignment with employee development and business needs.
- Produce a business focused and individually centred annual staff development plan across entities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, Master’s degree or professional qualification in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years cognate work experience, 4 of which must have been at a senior level in a reputable organization/institution
- Minimum 7 yrs experience in organization development or facilitation of training programs within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
- Required Competencies:
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics.
- knowledge of HR Systems & Processes: Organisational Development, HR Policy; Performance Management; Career Development; Training Management; Workforce Profiling and Employee Data Management
- Strong and decisive leadership skills with the ability to make challenges and change behavior where required
- Basic project management and PC Utilisation
- Team Leadership and Time Management
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation
- Effective presentation and Oral / Written
Application closes 18 October, 2012
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Special Reports9 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- News Feed13 hours ago
Man dumps fiancee for using N20k to buy food stuffs while he gave her N40k
- News Feed21 hours ago
Come and enter government” – Desmond Elliot tells youth. (Video)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Unfaithful man cries out for help after his wife caught him cheating
- Entertainment5 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- News Feed13 hours ago
Woman detained for 6days for violating curfew in Lagos (Video)
- National News23 hours ago
WTO: Trump Wrong For Rejecting Okonjo-Iweala – Fani-Kayode
- Entertainment8 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)