|Job Title||HORECA & KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Location – Town / City||Lagos|
|Location – Country||Nigeria|
|Reporting To (Job Title)||Channel Development Manager|
|Type of position||Permanent|
|Job Purpose/Scope||Overall responsibility for sales to HORECA channels in the designated territory. This is done in a very complex and dynamic external environment. This includes forecasting, key accounts profitability, relationship management, setting up of business plans, promotional activities including discounts, visibility and inventory management.|
|Key Responsibilities||The Ideal candidate will amongst other responsibilities:|
• Build distribution amongst HORECA channels
• Responsible for achieving sales target for his/her channel.
Work on enriching the customer pipeline by capturing the market shares or
developing the market.
• Drive top of the mind awareness of GSK’s products through flawless execution of
trade/consumer promotions and impactful visibility
• Effective management of third parties/agencies to deliver visibility/promo solutions
• Effective cold space management – right placement of chillers
• Effectively manages customer base, customer administration and work on customer
satisfaction and receivables.
• Maintain amazing relationship with HORECA channels and modern trade
• Ensure pricing of GSK’s products are competitive and align with company’s pricing
• Monitor competitive activities and recommend line of action to win
• Maintain a clear and effective communication with the customers
• Carry out other responsibilities as highlighted by the Channels Manager
|Qualifications, Experience||• B.Sc in any discipline|
• Strong commercial skills
• Ability to follow up and maintain good relationship
• Good Communication skills – oral & written
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Must be disciplined and work with minimal supervision
• Minimum 2 years experience in retail sales in an FMCG company
• Excellent knowledge of HORECA
• Valid drivers license
|Competencies||• Ability to assess market trends in the various HORECA channels to determine future|
winning in these channels.
• Innovation is required in the area of:
• data collection & analysis
• problem solving
• project management
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment15 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News22 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- National News23 hours ago
Biafra: IPOB Can’t Use Rivers To Launch Attacks – Wike
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment19 hours ago
“Mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Welcome Third Child
- National News17 hours ago
#EndSARS Protests Politically Motivated – Kogi Governor