Jobs In Nigeria

ECOWAS Jobs (49 Positions)

As part of this renewal process, ECOWAS is pre-occupied with the implementation of critical and strategic programmes and wishes to recruit qualified and capable individuals into the following professional and general positions.

All Positions are based in Abuja Nigeria.

Director of Legal

Human Resources Officer, Performance and Career Management

Human Resource Assistant, Payroll

Accountant, Community Levy

Director of Agriculture and Rural Development

Programme Officer ECOWAP Monitoring & Evaluation

Principal Programme Officer Environment

Principal Programme Officer, Law Enforcement (Drug)

Principal Programme Officer Cultural Affairs

Programme Officer Social Affairs

Programme Officer Telecommunications, Networks and Applications

Programme Officer Petrol and Gas

Programme Officer Energy Access and Energy Observation

Principal Programme Officer Institutional Cooperation and Joint Secretariat

Principal Programme Officer, Emerging and Developed Markets Cooperation

Principal Programme Officer Government and Real Sector

Programme Officer Agriculture, Industry, Energy, Environment and Poverty Statistics

Programme Officer Harmonistion of Balance of Payment and Public Finance Statistics

Director, Early Warning

Director of Peacekeeping and Regional Security

Programme Officer Program Management

Programme Officer Security Sector Reform

Principal Programme Officer, Electoral Assistance

Programme Officer, Small Arms

Director of Trade

Director of Customs

Programme Officer Tourism

Programme Officer Trade Policy

Principal Programme Officer Customs Procedures

Programme Officer, Standards

Programme Officer Free Trade Area (Customs)

1. OLEDEHI LORITTA CHIKWADO

October 7, 2012 at 3:10 pm

My name is Oledehi loritta chikwado,i graduated from imo state university where i read banking and finance. And i have rounded up my one year mandatory national service. pls sir or ma,i wil bring out my best if i am giving an opportunity in ur office. thanks. U can contact me on dis numbers 08069306724 or 08038363320

2. Murtala Grema Aisami

October 8, 2012 at 8:00 am

Please can you tell help me out on how to log in to continue my job application??? Thank you

3. Olabanji

October 8, 2012 at 6:01 pm

I will be glad if i could be granted an opportunity to serve in your organization. I’m a graduate of political science from university of ilorin.

4. Olabanji gabriel

October 8, 2012 at 6:09 pm

I’m a graduate of political science from university of ilorin. I shall finished my youth service next week 18th of october,2012. I’m from kwara state, erin-ile. My phone number is 08071562760 and my E-mail: olabanjigabriel@yahoo.com. I will be glad if i could be granted a golden opportunity to work in your organization. Thanks.

5. Onipede Olugbenga

October 9, 2012 at 8:03 am

I onipede olugbenga,graduated from Madonna university okija with B.sc in Political Science will be glad and work according to the regulations,aims,obligations and objectives of this organization if am granted an opportunity.
    Kindly contact me on……07033454311 OR onipedeoluprince@yahoo.com

6. OLALERE YUSUF A

October 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm

My name is OLALERE YUSUF A.i finished my ND program in the polytechnic ibadan in year 2010,which i studies insurance as a course.i have two year working experience.i wil be glad if you can allowed me to work in ur reputable organisation.you can contact me through 08056971778/07033277155.OR email me on:-yolalere@ymail.com.thanks.

7. AYOGU EMMANUEL

October 14, 2012 at 10:41 pm

My name is Ayogu Emmanuel Ejiofor, a graduate of Urban and Regional Planning, ESUT ENUGU. Am from Enugu State. I will be through with NYSC on the 18th of October, 2012. I will be very happy, if I will be given the opportunity to work in your reputable and enviable organization,e I can be contacted on 08034575124 or e-mail: emmayogu@yahoo.co.uk. I look forward to getting positive reply from you.

8. Anthony Funsho

October 16, 2012 at 11:28 am

have been trying to fill the required email address on the ecowas portal, all to no avail, please kindly redirect me on how to fill the application form online. Thank you

9. Ogbaji David Akobi

October 16, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Sir,

Application for Job

I wish to apply for a position in ECOWAS. I hold Bachelor of Art; Public Admin from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.

I will be glad to be considered.

Thank you sir.

Yours fathfully,
    Ogbaji D Akobi

10. Aiyagbonrhuo samson osas

October 17, 2012 at 7:51 am

My name is Aiyagbonrhuo Samson Osas.I graduated from university of Benin with a second class upper division degree in philosophy.My field is social engineery having been baked with the right and finest ingridence in the oven of philosophy,bakery of humanity now readilly available to serve as a passionate administrator.When employed,l promised to do my best to add value to ur organisation.My number is 07036368861.Am an assets not a liability.A trial will convince u

11. godwin obot

October 17, 2012 at 2:29 pm

With due regards to the management of ECOWAS on the resent post as regards job vacancy, i wish i could find favour through Christ Jesus. My phone no. is 07037773344 and email is godwinobot44@gmail.com. God bless you.

12. Bloglord

October 19, 2012 at 8:42 am

So you people are actually applying by commenting on the post. Your degrees should be investigated.

13. Henry Julius

October 19, 2012 at 10:22 am

I AM FROM IMO STATE OWERRIE BUT AN LIVING IN NASARAWA STATE I THANK YOU FOR RECEIVING MY LETTER

14. grace okache igado

October 28, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I Grace Okache Igado,a graduate of economics,wishes to apply in your organisation.
    Sir if given this oppurtunity,I promise to put my best to it.I hope I would be put under comsideration,
    I could be reached on this,08169191289 or on graceigado@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Yours sincerly
    Grace okache Igado

15. FATOYE IDOWU

December 2, 2012 at 2:56 pm

I WILL BE GLAD,IF I COULD BE GRANTED AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE AS PROGRAMME OFFICER IN YOUR ORGANISATION.I AM NCE & FRENCH LANGUAGE HOLDER.I HAVE SOME INTERNATIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCES.MERCI ENORNEMENT POUR VOTRE SUPPORTE.

16. FATOYE IDOWU

December 2, 2012 at 3:04 pm

I FORGET TO PUT THE POST I AM APPLYING FOR:PROGRAMME OFFICER ECOWAP MONITORING & EVALUATION.

17. FATOYE IDOWU

December 2, 2012 at 3:08 pm

TEL(S):07067921600 OR 08083610612.

18. Obiechefu Anulichukwuka

December 4, 2012 at 11:59 am

I did d online registration on october, pls what next? Am tired of waiting

19. Vivian Obi

March 13, 2013 at 4:07 pm

My Name is Vivian Obi. I am from Delta State.I studied Business Administration in University of Ghana. I world be glad if given a platform to work in your reputable Organization. Here is my number 07065299705 and my email address is vivianobi43@yahoo.com. I await your favourable response.

20. Julius Ohabuenyi

March 21, 2013 at 10:34 am

I Julius Ohabuenyi,a graduate of economics, from Enugu state university science and technology ESUT,still serving (NYSC).Wish to apply for job with ECOWAS to work with the best of my skills and strenght. Here I await your favourable consideration. Email:jsmart60@yahoo.com 08037521836

21. My name is grace edugwu agbo

May 19, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Am grace edugwu agbo 4rm benue state.a graduat of law 4rm ahmadu bello university.am seekin 4 d post of a legal officer.sir,wit al due respect,i wnt 2 assure u dat if givin dis g8t oportunity 2 wrk in ur org,i shal b diligent,hardworkin and transparent.am lukin 4ward to wrk wit u.pls do giv my applicatn a second thought bcoz it wil b d gr8est tin dat has eva hapnd 2 me.tanks

Business News

Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)

Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.

I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.

1. Snacks making business:

This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.

2. Starting up an Indomie joint:

Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes.  You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.

3. Okrika or bend down select:

This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.

4. Selling of recharge cards:

We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.

5. Running errands for people:

If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.

Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.

Jobs In Nigeria

SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa

Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.

Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:

Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist

Location: Lagos

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:

• Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
  • Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
  • Develop effective link building strategies
  • Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
  • Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.

Job Qualifications

• Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
  • At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
  • Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
  • Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth

Application Details

• Send an email with your CV attached to info@techhive.africa
  • The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
  • The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
  • Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020

Jobs In Nigeria

Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.

Job Title: Content Writer (Entertainment)
Location: Lagos

Responsibilities:

The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.

Requirements:
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.

– The candidate should:

• Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
  • Have a passion for writing.
  • Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have good communication skills
  • Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.

How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to editor@informationnigeria.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019