The Ghanian media is awash with the story of a medical doctor who was secretly caught on video forcing his female patients to have raw unprotected sex with him right ontop of the operating table.
The women, some of whom are known faces in society, had gone to the clinic for surgical abortion at various times and the doctor, after making them strip naked for the operation, forced them to have sex with him with an excuse that without the sex, the abortion would not be successful.
The doctor is currently in police net and is being prepared to be charged to court as investigations continue into his case.
The must-watch video was secretly recorded by mysterious investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas, at a private clinic located at Madina, a suburb of Accra.
For the three-month period that Anas and his team planted the secret cameras in the theater, the doctor was captured having sex with over 52 different ladies who had gone to him for abortion.
The women were aged between 20 to 40 years and were charged various amounts ranging from GH¢150 to GH¢400, depending on the age of the pregnancy.
He told the unsuspecting women, midway into the abortion, that unless an erected penis entered them, the exercise would be excruciatingly painful and almost unsuccessful so they had no choice but to let him enter.
Interestingly, the doctor slept with all the women without using a condom even as he performed the sex act standing, while they lay haplessly on the operation table.
Anas, in planting the camera, had to disguise himself as a cleaner and then later as a medical assistant sort of.
Reports say portions of the must-watch sex video would be shown on Multi TV’s Joy News Channel on Wednesday, September 5, at 6pm.
The investigation is part of Anas’ Wild Ghana project in which he would be collaborating with Multi TV to investigate and capture on video some of Ghana’s most atrocious crimes.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment12 hours ago
‘I Don’t Believe In Sleeping Around To Make Money’ – Actress Destiny Etiko
- Football15 hours ago
Diego Maradona: Biography And Facts (Video)
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Singer Kcee Reacts As Toke Makinwa Picks Bone Straight Hair Over True Love
- Entertainment5 hours ago
BBNaija’s Khafi Issues Stern Warning To ‘Womb Watchers’
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Yemi Alade Advises Nigerian Entertainers To Save, Invest
- Entertainment5 hours ago
Actress Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Trimmer Figure In New Bikini Photo
- National News15 hours ago
Boko Haram Slaughters 43 Farmers In Borno, Destroys Rice Farms
- National News15 hours ago
Buhari Mourns As Boko Haram Kills Over 40 Farmers In Borno