Paul Okoye Reveals The Woman In His Life: “Na She Dey Sweet Pass” He Says

Most of us know Peter Okoye’s lover is Lola Omotayo and infact, they have a son together and a second is already in the offing but what most of us do not know is Paul’s lover, if he even has any. But all that is about to change as the dashing singer has let the general public in on his love life – the woman wey must chop him money!

All he has told us is her name, Anita – nothing much but which in itself is a big revelation. How many of us, especially men who are ‘ladies men’ can emphatically declare our love for the one true woman in our life? So when next you hear the name Anita mentioned in a song by Psquare, listen very well Because you just might hear the rest of the story there.

Anyways, here’s what Paul has to say about Anita:

“I started dating her when I was nobody and today, she has become part of me. She is my best friend and I am not seeing her as my girlfriend because she is more than that. If it were somebody I met when my career is blooming, I am sure we would have been having problems. But she is somebody who doesn’t bother about who I am. She has this belief of do your own thing and let me do mine.  She is a nice person even though every woman has her fault.  She is in fact the best thing and the worst thing. When I say best, she is the best thing that makes me happy but she is also the only thing that makes me sad. Whenever she does something that hurts, it will hurt me the more.  If we both have a quarrel, the pain is worse. Na she dey sweet pass and at the same time, na she dey pain pass.”

1. Andrew Nguor

September 28, 2012 at 6:36 pm

She be sweet and bitter, lol.

2. Princewill

September 28, 2012 at 6:46 pm

She is real. Do you know why? Because of the happiness and at the same time sadness, such is the best life for a man i believe.

3. funmi

September 28, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Romantically touching. She’s the best and the worst thing. So serious!

4. mirage cypher (RMC)

September 28, 2012 at 7:06 pm

She be Alomo be dat!…Nice 1

5. Iykomo dedon

September 28, 2012 at 7:54 pm

It’s called true love cos she luvs u even wn u are in grass and she still there 4 u till grace.

6. tony

September 28, 2012 at 8:08 pm

omo rabit no dey 4get hm old hole.they started 2gether at list mak she d super star na.ma man flex go joo

7. Enter your name...Aisha

September 28, 2012 at 11:11 pm

She is ur true lv bros, jst like Annie of Tuface. Infact, I blive she gave you guyz good luck.

8. obinna

September 29, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Marry da babe

9. Ebube

September 29, 2012 at 7:20 pm

U go feAr na,she is the best thing and the worst thing”? Omo, that gal Nor send u fa. I see a thirty seventy percent love here. And why hasnt she come out to declare her undying love for u too? Guy u beta shine ur eye o don’t suffer in silence

10. keleboy

September 6, 2013 at 5:29 am

Y is it dt dis site dislike/nt post latest sport news

Singer D’Banj Shares Cryptic Post On Instagram

Singer D’Banj Shares Cryptic Post On Instagram
Dbanj

Dbanj

Nigerian singer, D’Banj recently took to Instagram to share a cryptic message on people who try to bring others down.

The singer posted an image showing a man about to be kicked off a ledge by another man and it was captioned with the words;

“Sometimes those trying to bring you down, don’t realize you are part of the reason they are still standing.”

D’Banj then wrote; “Words on marble.”

In the comments section of the post, it appears a number of his fans could relate to the message.

Read Also: D’banj backs #EndSARS protesters, says ‘I know what it means to lose a child’

The singer’s post

The singer’s post

Reactions

Reactions

Reactions

Reactions

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Drake At 34

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Drake At 34
#EndSARS: 'If You Can't Listen To Us, The Protest Will Not Stop' - Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa took to her Insta-story on Saturday to celebrate her celebrity crush, Drake on his 34 birthday.

Information Nigeria recalls the media personality cum entrepreneur revealed in April that she is dating the Canadian rapper in her imagination.

Well, the popular rapper clocked a new age on Saturday and Makinwa took it upon herself to personally wish him a happy birthday.

The media personality referred to Drake as her ‘baby daddy’ as she also reminded him that she will be the one that will eventually marry him.

Taking to her Insta-story, she wrote;

“Happy birthday to my baby daddy”

“Na me go still marry you”

Read Also: #EndSARS: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Lagos Curfew

See her post below:

Makinwa’s post

Makinwa’s post

‘May We Never Lose Hope For A Better Life’ – BBNaija’s Erica Prays

‘May We Never Lose Hope For A Better Life’ - BBNaija’s Erica Prays

Erica

Erica

Popular reality TV star cum actress, Erica Nlewedim took to her Instagram page on Saturday to share a couple of stunning photos of herself.

In the photos, the reality TV star, who wore a fringe hair along with a sultry make-up look, donned a sequin dress.

The actress also beamed a smile for the camera.

While showing off her look, Nlewedim used the opportunity to pray for her fans.

The reality TV star wrote;

“May we never lose hope for a better life and may we never lose courage to stand for what is right”

Read Also: #EndSARS: It makes no sense that thugs are looting and vandalizing shops — Erica

See her full post below:

The reality TV star’s post