The release of the 2012 forbes list makers of the richest men in America puts Bills gates on the frontline as the richest for the 19th time. Check out the list below.
1. Bill Gates, Medina, Wash., $66 billion
2. Warren Buffett, Omaha, $46 billion
3. Larry Ellison, Woodside, Calif., $41 billion
4. Charles Koch, Wichita, Kan., $31 billion
5. David Koch, New York City, $31 billion
6. Christy Walton & family, Jackson, Wyo., $27.9 billion
7. Jim Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.8 billion
8. Alice Walton, Fort Worth, Texas, $26.3 billion
9. S. Robson Walton, Bentonville, Ark., $26.1 billion
10. Michael Bloomberg, New York City, $25 billion
It was reported that Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg was the biggest dollar loser. The company’s lackluster IPO in May resulted in a huge drop in market value that cut the value of his shareholdings almost in half, costing him $8.1 billion in net worth. That dropped Zuckerberg from No. 14 on the list to No. 36.