Q-Voda Telecommunications Ltd: a telecommunications service company that provides Private Network Links. We also provide turnkey solutions to customers by offering complete system engineering and network design for wireless networks. We provide effective online and mobile solutions for the challenges of corporate information sharing.
JOB TITLE: IT ENGINEERING SALES MANAGER
- In charge of development of business process and implementation of technical infrastructure for all ICT services in the company
- In charge of sales and relations development for current and prospective clients
- Managing strategic alliance relationships with customers
- All other duties assigned by Management.Monitor our internet, liaise with our ISP’s and be willing to go on location to our our sites across Lagos
- Other technical duties assigned by the Admin Head and Managing Director.
- Plans, develops, directs, coordinates, and evaluates operating and program activities; directs the development, revision, and implementation of the company’s policies, rules, and operational procedures
- Interprets company programs and objectives to sectional managers/department heads.
- Responsible for the design and deployment of different solutions such as VSAT, VOIP technology using SIP and H323 technology e.t.c.
- Responsible for system auditing, Network Performance analysis & management
- Provide routing/dialing Plan analysis & implementation, which includes writing/editing Unix script for new route
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures required for the improvement or modification of existing company programs and the implementation of new programs
- Directs budget preparation and expenditures of unit appropriations recommends future funding requirements as a result of new or modified program requirements; independently evaluates the financial position of the company
- Acts in an advisory capacity to the Director and other Board of Directors concerning proposed and newly policies, or procedures affecting development of company
- Acts for the Director in his/her absence
- Research business opportunities for the company
- Draft proposals for new businesses and proffer business solutions
- Negotiate business prospects and schedule business meetings when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years experience in a related field
- Preferrably MALE
- Must be an IT Engineer as the IT functions are of top priority.
Method Of Application
Send Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Application closes 14th August, 2012.