Photos: Ini Edo’s Look Alike from Jamaica writes her a letter. Read it

A message was said to have been sent to the Mercy Johnson group from Jamaican who discovered she had a celebrity look-alike from Nigeria and she was said to have written this just to be able to get across to the lady. This is what she wrote:

My name is Davene Henry I turned 20 on August 17. I live in Jamaica home of Bob Marley, Usain Bolt, Marcus Garvey, just to name a few. I’m currently a student studying surgical technology. One day I met a Nigerian man who currently lives in Trinidad who told me I reminded him of Ms. Ini Edo.

I decided to Google her and low and behold I realized I do look like her. My wish is for Ms. Edo to see my picture or for us to meet. I love Ms. Edo. It’s funny because my dream was to become an actress but I currently just stick to writing short screenplays. I really want Ms. Ini to see the pictures that’s why I am sending this to you, not to cause problems but just to let her know that I exist thank you.

1. Ekilarz

August 21, 2012 at 11:06 am

I don’t see the resemblance at all… I just don’t get how she’d think they look alike. No way.

2. chimdy

August 21, 2012 at 11:56 am

Everyone say I look lyk ini edo too,,shey I will write letter to her too,,,,rotfl

3. Mat

August 21, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Wondaful so bob marley is a national symbol tu jamaica. Wy is it that no body looks like obj

4. Sekina

August 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm

We have a look alike of Ini Edo in Nigeria.the last Miss Nigeria contest.One of the Last Runners – up looks like her.She is from same state with Ini Edo.

5. Melvy

August 21, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Who on earth said they look alike?? This girl is pretty but doesn’t look like my INI at all!

6. Jus

August 22, 2012 at 8:07 am

Most of the comments above are out of ignorance. Let them take a more critical look at the pictures they will realize they really look alike. What’s the essence of trying to insult the girl just because she expressed herself. If Bob is not a nationally symbol in Jamaica who then is?

7. idy

August 22, 2012 at 4:42 pm

they do look alike, at least they are both fat…hahaha

8. perkins

August 26, 2012 at 1:55 pm

stop critics, they do look alike and is no trouble headache when people share with one another. cheers ladies!!!

9. Payne

August 26, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Some people here need to be educated on what look alike means….Were you really expecting anything more?This lady for crying out loud said she looks LIKE Ini and truly she does..Did you guys put your eyes in your pockets?I will also appreciate it if I see or meet my look alike.

10. tioluwani

October 12, 2013 at 7:58 am

dey realy luk alike

11. lilian chinenye duru

October 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm

they look alike very well haterz start crying

12. Amabelle Akhimien

October 17, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Give her a celebrity makeup artist,a celebrity hair stylist and she will look Ini’s twin sister.dem look alike well welllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Funmi

October 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm

true, was just thinking the same. with a little brush/tush up they will really look alike.

‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky

When I started making money, people were saying I sleep with politicians and I use charms – Bobrisky

Bobrisky

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky took to his Instagram page on Friday to share a photo of himself along with a message for those who talk behind his back.

In the photo, the self-proclaimed male barbie donned a dress with a face full of make up.

Bobrisky, whose real name is Idris Okuneye, said that he does not care about those who gossip or peddle rumors about him because they do not have the courage to say it to his face.

In his words;

“I don’t care who talks about me cus when I come around nothing is said to me.”

Read Also: ‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky

The crossdresser’s post

The crossdresser’s post

Singer Johnny Drille Releases New Song, ‘Mystery Girl’

Johnny Drille

Johnny Drille

Nigerian singer, Johnny Drille, has released a new song titled ‘Mystery Girl’. The Mavin Records artist took to Twitter on Friday to share a snippet of the music video.

The single is off his forthcoming debut studio album to be released in 2021.

He wrote as caption:

“Mystery Girl is the start of a whole new journey for me and my quest for great music. I’ve waited forever to share this with you. I need you to share this aggressively. #MysteryGirl unleashed worldwide.”

Read Also‘I’ve Been Having Goosebumps From My New Sounds’, Singer Johnny Drille Says

Information Nigeria recalls the ‘Romeo & Juliet’ crooner recently urged his fans to accept him for who he is.

See his Twitter post below:

‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot

Davido

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has revived feud rumors after he posted a tweet targeted at an unknown person.

Information Nigeria recalls the DMW boss recently shared a viral secret to staying rich with his social media followers.

Davido took to his Twitter account on Friday to post a cryptic message in which he asked a puzzling question.

The singer’s post simply suggests that it is be directed at someone, who seems to be bothered by another person’s happiness.

The ‘FEM’ crooner tweeted;

“How can u be angry that someone is happy ….. oloriburuku”

Read Also: Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

See his tweet below: