Photos: Ini Edo’s Look Alike from Jamaica writes her a letter. Read it

A message was said to have been sent to the Mercy Johnson group from Jamaican who discovered she had a celebrity look-alike from Nigeria and she was said to have written this just to be able to get across to the lady. This is what she wrote:

My name is Davene Henry I turned 20 on August 17. I live in Jamaica home of Bob Marley, Usain Bolt, Marcus Garvey, just to name a few. I’m currently a student studying surgical technology. One day I met a Nigerian man who currently lives in Trinidad who told me I reminded him of Ms. Ini Edo.

I decided to Google her and low and behold I realized I do look like her. My wish is for Ms. Edo to see my picture or for us to meet. I love Ms. Edo. It’s funny because my dream was to become an actress but I currently just stick to writing short screenplays. I really want Ms. Ini to see the pictures that’s why I am sending this to you, not to cause problems but just to let her know that I exist thank you.

1. Ekilarz

August 21, 2012 at 11:06 am

I don’t see the resemblance at all… I just don’t get how she’d think they look alike. No way.

2. chimdy

August 21, 2012 at 11:56 am

Everyone say I look lyk ini edo too,,shey I will write letter to her too,,,,rotfl

3. Mat

August 21, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Wondaful so bob marley is a national symbol tu jamaica. Wy is it that no body looks like obj

4. Sekina

August 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm

We have a look alike of Ini Edo in Nigeria.the last Miss Nigeria contest.One of the Last Runners – up looks like her.She is from same state with Ini Edo.

5. Melvy

August 21, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Who on earth said they look alike?? This girl is pretty but doesn’t look like my INI at all!

6. Jus

August 22, 2012 at 8:07 am

Most of the comments above are out of ignorance. Let them take a more critical look at the pictures they will realize they really look alike. What’s the essence of trying to insult the girl just because she expressed herself. If Bob is not a nationally symbol in Jamaica who then is?

7. idy

August 22, 2012 at 4:42 pm

they do look alike, at least they are both fat…hahaha

8. perkins

August 26, 2012 at 1:55 pm

stop critics, they do look alike and is no trouble headache when people share with one another. cheers ladies!!!

9. Payne

August 26, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Some people here need to be educated on what look alike means….Were you really expecting anything more?This lady for crying out loud said she looks LIKE Ini and truly she does..Did you guys put your eyes in your pockets?I will also appreciate it if I see or meet my look alike.

10. tioluwani

October 12, 2013 at 7:58 am

dey realy luk alike

11. lilian chinenye duru

October 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm

they look alike very well haterz start crying

12. Amabelle Akhimien

October 17, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Give her a celebrity makeup artist,a celebrity hair stylist and she will look Ini’s twin sister.dem look alike well welllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Funmi

October 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm

true, was just thinking the same. with a little brush/tush up they will really look alike.

‘We Will Win, Don’t Give Up’, Actress Stella Damasus Encourages Nigerians

Stella Damasus
Stella Damasus

Stella Damasus

Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus, has encouraged Nigerians in this period. The movie star is confident that Nigerians will overcome and win the current challenges facing the country.

According to the actress, God has already declared that the challenges shall be surmounted, so there is no reason to give up the fight.

Read Also“I gave birth to my twin” – Stella Damasus celebrates look-alike daughter as she turns 18

Taking to her Twitter page, she writes:

“I encourage you all not to give up. Wetin we dey see so na wetin some of us expect. But na we go win. I am so confident. God don already declare since say na we go win. Dem go do their drama well well o but las las dem go commot 4 road. No give up abeg #EndBadGovernanceinNigeria”

See her tweet below:

The actress’ tweet

‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate

Toolz
Toolz

Toolz

Nigerian OAP, Tolu Oniru Demuren, popularly known as Toolz, has reacted to the discovery of the secret camera by Minister Babatunde Fashola at the Lekki Tollgate on Sunday.

The OAP took to her Twitter page to express how disappointed she is by the actions of the public office holder, which suggests he is now without scruples. The mother of one also seeks to know if there are still some politicians in Nigeria who genuinely care about the youth.

Read Also”Laycon fans would do well if they formed a political party” – OAP Toolz

In her words:

“Really sad that Fashola is part of this pantomime. Is there a politician in Nigeria that genuinely cares about the youth? #EndSARS”

See her tweet below:

The OAP’s tweet

‘Celebrities Are Not Activists’ – TV Personality, Latasha Ngwube

'Celebrities Are Not Activists' - TV Personality, Latasha Ngwube
Latasha Ngwube

Latasha Ngwube

Popular TV personality, Latasha Ngwube, has some words for those looking on to celebrities for hope. The 37-year-old lifestyle journalist says they are not activists and should not be put in such a position.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shares that a celebrity does not necessarily have to deliver the people to the promised land. In her words:

“CELEBRITY does not = ACTIVISTS nor does INFLUENCER = POLITICIANS  It does not mean one cannot be or become the other but PLEASE don’t automatically assign your collective future to a famous face because you like them. Think critically. A celebrity can be an agent for change but not necessarily the ONE who will deliver you from the promised land.”

Read Also#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)

See her post below: