Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety solutions, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience anywhere in the world.
Our client is a major oil & gas company seeking candidates for direct-hire.
JOB TITLE: SR. WELL ENGINEER (DESIGN & OPERATIONS) – 4 POSITIONS
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria without visa sponsorship (locals preferred).
- Please send a copy of all required certifications and training.
- Have extensive experience in Well Engineering, which must include:
- In-depth knowledge of well design theory and practice
- Substantial supervisory experience in the field as well as in an office- based environmentfor planning and executing daily operations support
- A proven safety leadership record and familiarity with safety management.
- Practical knowledge and application of drilling optimization (e.g. Deliver-the-Limit, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of latest technology applications related to well and completion design
- Possess at least a higher education Diploma (e.g. HND or equivalent), but preferably a Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in a technical or engineering subject.
- Have previous experience of working in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Good knowledge of standard drilling engineering software such as WellPlan for Windows and Compass
- Excellent people skills and a high level of personal integrity, as well as a reputation for innovation, effective communication, and the ability to capture and cascade best practices.
How to apply
If you meet the qualifications, listed above please send me your resume. Previous experience with a major oil & gas operator will be a plus.
Recruiter, Cenergy International.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- News Feed23 hours ago
Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet -Deceased’s Brother
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
Lagos Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat Clears The Air On Lekki Light Outage
- News Feed23 hours ago
“They took all my years of hardwork” – Uche Elendu Laments Looting of Her Store by Hoodlums (photos)
- News Feed20 hours ago
“I don’t care about #EndSARS”- Edo state deputy governor’s son slams protesters
- National News23 hours ago
You’re a total idiot – 2Face and Blackface clash again
- Uncategorized23 hours ago
Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest
- National News22 hours ago
Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Osinbajo Breaks Silence