Rita Dominic turns 37 today

Born on the 12th of July 1975, Rita Dominic, a Nollywood actress that never got viewers bored with her active roles, clocks 37 today.

She was born into the royal Waturuocha family of Aborh Mbaise Local Government Area in Imo State. Her role in the Kenyan shot movie-SHATERRED a lot about her prowess in the line she has chosen as a career.

She has also starred in many Kenyan movies and several other Nigerian films, TV series and also won several awards.

1. Darlington Doobie

July 12, 2012 at 12:36 pm

lng life 4 u RITA DOMINIC. am vry hapi tu hear it da ur 37. I love bin watchin ur movice i lov catchin up ur role’s lng lif 4 u RITA. 4rm Darlington.

2. Ibrahim adamu

July 12, 2012 at 1:34 pm

I realy like role. Advc 2 u is u need 2 keep company i meaning marriege

3. humble chibyke ..

July 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm

rita u luk gud & I lik watching ur movies. congratulation

4. SOS

July 12, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Baby girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U. Many happy returns.
    Nwanne choro kwa otu udu gwajuo. Oge na kwa aga ooooh.

5. Rejoice

July 12, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Hbd dear rita….God bless u wit a special birthday gift that will make u smile

6. rikky

July 12, 2012 at 7:16 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE ACTRESS

7. lasisi omobaba aka kondo

July 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Rilta domic I for ruv you in long time. Wao you is 37 I jus cee it now and I luvs you I lik to marry you an giv you thi bele just call me for my BB torsh bai bai beybiiy

8. yung g

July 12, 2012 at 11:00 pm

i really like her.. Got sexy lips..n we r the same yr.. Love u gurl

9. felix

July 15, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Pls get marry soon.

10. Celin

September 10, 2012 at 7:42 am

Happy birtday my favorite actress expctin to hear of ur marage bound soon

‘I Don’t Believe In Sleeping Around To Make Money’ – Actress Destiny Etiko

Destiny Etiko

Destiny Etiko

Nigerian actress, Destiny Etiko, has revealed in a new interview with The Punch that she does not believe in sleeping around to make money.

The movie star also shared that people only have the misconception of her because of her physical features, adding that she is in a loving relationship and she is content with her partner.

Read AlsoActress Destiny Etiko Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

In her words:

“I don’t believe in sleeping around to make money but a lot of people misunderstand me because of my physique. My work pays me very well. Some people who are not even close to me want to do me favours, so what is the essence of sleeping around. If God gives me a man that is moderately rich and I love him, I would go ahead with the marriage. I am in a relationship and I am comfortable with my man.”

Yemi Alade Advises Nigerian Entertainers To Save, Invest

Nigerian award winning singer, Yemi Alade, has advised her colleagues to save instead of spending recklessly. The ‘Johnny’ crooner took to her Twitter page on Sunday to share her advice.

She said that people would rather hide the fact that savings is important which is similar to A students who don’t read publicly but still ace their exams.

In her words:

“Nobody talks about saving or investments in this industry! Same way some friends in school never spoke about reading reading but always got an A! #Dothemaths #Save Now!”

Read AlsoYemi Alade To Join Other Stars To Announce Grammy Nominations

Information Nigeria recalls former BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, also advised his colleagues to save and not get carried away by the glitz and glamor of the entertainment industry.

See Yemi Alade’s tweet below:

The singer’s tweet

Waje To Release New Single, ‘Best Thing’

Waje

Singer, Waje

Nigerian songstress, Aituaje Iruobe, professionally known as Waje, is set to release a new single titled ‘Best Thing’. The talented 40-year-old vocalist took to Twitter to share the snippet.

The ‘Ominiknowest’ singer wrote as caption:

“And it’s official, Best thing Now available for preorders, We drop on Friday 4th Dec. Preorder Link in my Bio You all are my ‘Best Thing’ #Wajesbestthing”

Read Also‘Waje Can Sing Better Than Yemi Alade’, Noble Igwe Says

Information Nigeria recalls that the ‘The Voice Nigeria’ coach, who has been featured on Banky W’s new song ‘Talk and Do’ and Basketmouth’s debut studio album ‘Yabasi’, recently took to Instagram to share her salsa dance skills, while revealing that she had skipped the lessons for three weeks.

See her Twitter post below: