We are a foremost Healthcare company providing primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare with base in Ikeja and units in Surulere and Ikoyi. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self motivated, hardworking professionals to fill the following:
1. Hospital Maintenance Engineer
Candidates for the position must have BSc/HND from a reputable institution and not less than 4 – 5 years cognate experience in a well structured organization. Must be innovative and proactive with fine leadership antecedents. Hospital maintenance experience will be an advantage.
2. Renal Dialysis Nurse
candidates must have RN, RM and a certificate in Nephrology Nursing. training in a recognized Dialysis Centre without certification in Nephrology may be considered for RN/RM candidate. Minimum of 2 years experience is required.
candidates fro this position must have BSc or its equivalent in Radiography from any recognized university or institution. A minimum fo 2 years experience in a reputable hospital is required. He/She must be registered with the Radiographer Board of Nigeria. Experience in CT Scan will be an added advantage.
4. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner (R/A Technician)
candiates for this position must have SSCE?WASS including credit pass in Mathematics and English Language. he must have at least 2 years experience as a Technician in R/A. Possession of City and Guilds or Trade Test Certification is acceptable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with detailed resume to:
The Advertiser P.M.B 21568 Ikeja, Lagos
or via email: email@example.com
within 2 weeks from the dates of this publication
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle20 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics18 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education18 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- News Feed11 hours ago
Come and enter government” – Desmond Elliot tells youth. (Video)
- Sports17 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Education22 hours ago
FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Twitter Users React As Wizkid Delays His ‘Made In Lagos Album’ Release
- National News21 hours ago
Lekki Shootings: Why Families Of Victims Are Afraid To Speak Out —Falana