The Role: Supply Manager
The Successful Candidate Will Be Required To:
Create an optimized rolling 24 month supply plan (in conjunction with materials and factory teams) that takes into account the demands and constraints of domestics and export forecasts, materials supply, stock targets and production efficiencies and capacities.
Supply scenarios planning
Give monthly update of TM1 system (actual supply, opening stocks, CIRL’s supply planning, 13 week plans).
Create an optimized rolling 13 weeks production plan (MPS) ( in conjunction with materials and factory teams) that takes into account the demands and constraints of domestics and export forecasts, materials supply, stock targets and production efficiencies and capacity.
Set and quarterly review CIRL’s/DIRL’s in conjunction with customer services champion and demand manager.
Confirm work orders or schedules, progress chase/pursue and ensure that stock is maintained at agreed levels required to buffer against demand variability.
Monitor finished goods stocks level against current and future requirement taking action on any foreseen shortage and excesses.
Communicate with local purchasing and imported materials supply teams to expedite /de-expedite materials as indicated by the MPS.
Conduct regular production capacity assessments to ensure RCCP is always based on latest data.
Liaise closely with factory staff to ensure that any short term changes made ao accommodate actual production or materials constraints do not adversely affect the overall plan.
Monitor Production to plan performance and coordinate action for improvement with supply chain colleagues and factory management.
The Right Candidate Must:
Possess B.SC in sciences/engineering; an MBA will be an added advantage
Possess minimum of 3-5 years work experience in planning and logistics
Have a detailed knowledge of the production planning and purchasing process together with the understanding of company portfolio of materials and suppliers
Have a good knowledge of the rules, regulations and practices pertaining to sourcing/importing/purchasing from sources will be advantageous
Be familiar with stock control techniques and issues.
Have a deep experience of MRP II techniques and systems
Have a detailed knowledge of vendor management principles and practices
Have a high negotiating power.
Have a CANDO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Closing Date: 30 Jul 2012
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Politics15 hours ago
PDP Asks Buhari To Stop Killing Of #EndSARS Protesters Across Nigeria
- Entertainment18 hours ago
‘Our Hearts Are Broken But Our Spirits Will Never Die’ – Banky W Condemns Lekki Massacre
- National News17 hours ago
Shehu Sani Condemns Shooting Of #EndSARS Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate
- News Feed15 hours ago
More Than 120,000 People Signed Petition For The UK Government To Sanction Buhari’s Government Over Human Right Abuse
- National News17 hours ago
Hillary Clinton Calls On Buhari To Stop Killing #EndSARS Protesters
- National News18 hours ago
‘Nigerian Government is a shame to the world for deploying soldiers to kill unarmed citizens – Odion Ighalo
- Entertainment18 hours ago
”The Whole Government Should Step Down” – Burna Boy Reacts To Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate
- Trending17 hours ago
#EndSARS: Dino Melaye Laments Over Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki