P-Square talks about early life

Not many people would come out to reveal their sex experience but for this sensational singing duo, it’s a different case indeed as they recently revealed their early involvement with sex.

They claimed to first know what sex was at 14 and 15-years respectively. As for Peter, “I had my first experience in 1993 at the age of 14. At first, I felt terrible that I let a woman seduce me. Later, I realised that it didn’t matter and I enjoyed it.”

Paul had this to say, “for me, it was 1994 and I was 15 at the time. The first time was kind of strange. I thought the poor girl would get pregnant immediately and I’d become a father.

“As the thought of what we had done raced through my head, I became afraid, but felt better when I realised I had used a condom.”

-questionmarkmag.com

1. Iteshi

June 24, 2012 at 9:24 am

Lies. Who are they deceiving? Infact, who asked them this question in the first place?

2. Tanko

June 24, 2012 at 9:54 am

After u discovered that she’s not pregnat what did you do?

3. Tosyno

June 24, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Rubbish

4. ceejay

June 24, 2012 at 3:32 pm

IRRELEVANT TOPIC….!
    They should as well tell us d first time they went to toilet…

5. Flow

June 24, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Lol

6. Dembow

June 24, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Stupid ppl dy should as wel tel us d first tm dy eat

7. Haha

June 24, 2012 at 5:17 pm

lmao… My oh my. first he was afraid the girl will be pregnant immedately… but then he realised that he was having ‘condom’
    So how did he know what condom is, but not what it is used for? And how come he ‘suddenly’ realised that he was wearing condom, was he drunk or drugged??

8. Gab

June 25, 2012 at 1:51 am

No be their fault na money mis road make una repent.

9. Okungboye Eta kehinde

June 25, 2012 at 8:38 am

We have difference types of ppl,at the age of 3oyears discuss about sex.shame of u pple

10. Mega Megis

July 11, 2012 at 7:35 am

@ Haha…it seems u dnt knw hw to read…he said he felt better wen he had the tought that he used a condom..u got dat u digg? And 4 u all is jux an interview,people do lyk dem more cos dey do honour invitation on TV shows

11. chizzy

July 11, 2012 at 1:29 pm

dick heads dat hv notin doin stop bein jealous 4 smbody wo hv mk his own name

12. Nokia

July 17, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Mk una dey here dy jealous dem..dem don mk dia own cash.dy here.no go so dat dem go hear ur name..olodo

13. Adanna

August 11, 2012 at 8:33 pm

I think we the fans should be happy they were open to us.it is a kind of sex education also.

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today

Don’t spend any money, end SWAT now – Don Jazzy Insist

Don Jazzy

Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy and his father, Mavingrandpa rang in their birthdays on Thursday.

The father and son, who happen to be birthday mates, have both turned a year older.

Taking to Instagram, Don Jazzy shared a photo of himself to mark his 38th birthday and he also expressed his gratitude to God for keeping him alive.

The music producer also called on his fans to wish his father a happy birthday since they were born on the same day.

In his words;

“It’s my birthday today. Dear lord I do not take it for granted. It’s been one crazy year. I give GOD all the glory for life and the many blessings. Pls guys help me wish my dad @mavingrandpa a happy birthday also as we share the day. Thank you guys for all the wishes already I feel loved hehe. I love y’all too.”

Read Also: Don Jazzy To Celebrate His 38th Birthday With 20 Fans

The music producer’s post

The music producer’s post

Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

Davido

Davido

Popular award-winning singer, David Adedeji Adeleke better known as Davido, has revealed a viral secret to staying rich.

Taking to Twitter on Thursday, the 28-year-old singer, who is quite known for lending a helping hand to those around him, said that staying rich is a simple math.

Davido also suggested that one must empower people close to them to attain such feat and at the end, he or she will never lack.

Wanna stay Rich ?? Empower your circle … simple maths” he tweeted.

Information Nigeria recalls the singer, who has stuck to his advice, extended his generosity to the DJ who mixed his old songs at his 28th birthday party by gifting him 1 million.

Read Also: Davido Gifts Fan N1M For Creating A Video On His 28th Birthday

See his tweet below:

The singer’s tweet

The singer’s tweet

Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks

Actress linda osifo

Actress linda osifo

Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.

The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.

Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.

Her post reads;

“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!

——————————-
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”

Read Also: Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Buys New Benz (Video)

See her post below: