Resource Intermediaries Limited: Our client (Nigeria’s engineering diversified business group) with interest in Telecoms and Media, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Maritime and several private equity investments with operations across the globe is recruiting executive officers to join the organization here in Nigeria.
Job Title: IT Manager (Ref: RILITM)
The IT Manager will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the IT systems and requirements. The role is to ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the company and will include proactive maintenance and reactive support for the IT systems including Action Directory, SharePoint.
Skill Requirement of the Role
Personal and Social
- Analytical and communication skill oral and written
- Self-motivated with ability to manage and deliver projects to time
- Good listener, possessing a high degree of sensitivity combined with the ability to be objective.
- Process-oriented, organized and control-minded personality
Professional and Technical
- 5+ years working experience with proven experience in IT Management
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and identify new areas of opportunities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent project management and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning is essential
- Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Exchange 2010, SQL 2008, SharePoint2010, VMWare ESX and vSphere, ISCSI, NAS/SAN, DNS, DHCP, Citrix Access Gateway, Watchguard, Windows 7, Routers, Switches, Proxy, Anti-Virus, Telephony.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send resumes in PDF FORMAT with Job Title & Ref no as subject to: email@example.com on or before 8th of June, 2012.