Profile picture? check! , Notification? check!, Wall? checked!, News feeds? ,Status updates?
Now you should already have an idea what am talikng about, if that didn’t ring a bell please dont read futher, (lol)
i can still remember the email i received in my Yahoo box from a friend inviting me to join Facebook sometimes in year 2007 and i signed up with my yahoo mail i guess i didn’t have a single clue what i was up to ,but we were still basking in the euphoria of social network (remember Hi5 and Myspace?) so it was cool to try something new again i signed up with my yahoo-mail and the rest is history.
So the question is how did we connect with friends back then? oh i remember the best we had then was our yahoomail and yahoomessenger which was the only platform for people for people in for people for people in our region of the world to chat with and then we really felt cool chating real time with friends,we would Buzz! and BUzz!,join chat rooms and so on we also made use of other unpopular platform like ecards(i still remember the site),eJokes,eNews and but i guess there was still a vaccum left to be filled due to so many reasons, and then came Facebook and you can trust all my Naija peeps it was like the fahsion item u maust have, i recall a rumor back then that facebook was owned my a Nigerian (lol) ,so the facebook craze began and like they say that change is the most constant thing it really changed the way we see social networking.
There are currently over 3.25 Million Nigerians using Facebook from Nigeria and the users are increasing to show that it has come to stay and the idea that people want to share and connect with people in their lives, and do it with complete control over who they share with at all time makes facebook what it is today.so if if there was no Facebook today how would you feel or let me rephrase if facebook shutdown (Godforbid..lol) how would u feel?
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘It Made Me Understand That I Wasn’t Respected’ – Reekado Banks Finally Speaks On Wizkid’s Insult
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pens Heartfelt Message To His Wife On Her Birthday
- Education22 hours ago
No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Alleged Abortion: Ultimate Love Star Rosie Proves Her Innocence
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Entertainment: Top 5 Trending Stories Of The Week
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Be Wary Of Who You Open Up To’ — DBanj’s Wife, Lineo
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Not Everyone Who Dies Is A Good Person’ – Kemi Olunloyo
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Singer CKay Signs New Deal With Warner Music