Job Title: Cluster Finance Manager – APM Terminals, Lagos, Nigeria
Ø Fully responsible for ensuring that the financial activities at the terminal are aligned with the overall strategy of APMT and that these yield the best possible financial returns.
Ø Oversees development of local policies, procedures and strategic objectives for the Finance function.
Key member of the terminal management team and has a direct influence on the further growth and development of the facility. Provides input for effective strategies for financing of the terminal within operating opportunities and constraints.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Ø The incumbent is expected to provide measurable input to the terminals business strategy within the limits of the role.
Ø The position will be responsible for setting and achieving the financial objectives, within the strategy and business plans of the terminal.
Ø The position is required to continuously analyze complex issues and work towards enhancements on existing practices & procedures and find means to better cost management for the terminal.
Ø The position has a direct impact on operational and financial dimensions of the terminal.
Ø Develops and executes the financial strategy of the company, ensuring that the company at all times is profitable, risk protected and financially strong.
Ø Establishs and enforces procedures to improve working routines, provide high quality and valuable information and analyses to aid decision making, achieve efficiencies in terms of costs and ensure that all subjects relating to the financials of the terminal are dealt with in the most efficient manner.
Ø Leads and co-ordinates the risk management strategy of the Terminal and makes recommendations to the CEO/MD and management team in the risk assessment and management process.
Ø Leads the procurement function within the terminal & ensures that effective cost management is achieved within the function.
Ø Ensures that policies and guidelines are followed in accordance with the company’s strategy and policies established by the Board of Directors.
Ø Financial supervision of projects including but not limited to investment contracts.
Ø Ensures that matters within scope of responsibility comply with local Law, Local Regulations and APMT’s Strategy and Culture.
Ø Ensures and establishs of proper internal controls and manage financial issues relating to shareholders and BOD.
Ø Manages key suppliers to ensure that cost effective solutions are provided for the terminal.
Ø Ensures that a proper inventory management system is in place.
Ø Takes part and contributes in some of the Strategic Initiative project teams.
Manages, motivates, coachs and instructs departmental staff and fosters interdepartamental communication and co-operation.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
Ø The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to lead teams through functional/general expertise in the finance and associated functions.
Ø Completed post-graduate studies in Accountancy or Finance management or related business studies.
Ø Minimum 10 years in finance roles including management experience.
Ø Extensive knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
Ø Understanding of Terminal Operations.
Ø Understanding of the container shipping industry and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
Ø Strategic mindset, ability to drive strategic initiatives.
Ø Able to provide vision and empowers others to take action by effectively delegating.
Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives, and promote a team environment.
Ø Knowledge of French is an added advantage
ONLY applications through the job portal will be considered
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Omotola Apologizes For Her Insensitive Tweet About The Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- National News8 hours ago
#EndSARS: TVC Back On Air — Four Days After Mob Attack
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Ronke Oshodi Oke Cries Uncontrollably As She Regrets Campaigning For Buhari
- News Feed12 hours ago
Users can now mute WhatsApp chats forever
- National News9 hours ago
End SARS Protest: Abia Govt Relaxes Curfew
- National News10 hours ago
Ben Ayade Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Cross River
- News Feed10 hours ago
Buhari has ordered probe into Lekki shootings: Minister
- News Feed12 hours ago
Whoever carted away the staff of the Oba and his shoe should please return it — Shedu Sani