PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc: Our prime business objective in Nigeria is sustainable and profitable growth and our drive to be world-class in every aspect of our business life will be relentless.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Solution Developer
Locations: All Business Units – All States
IT Solution Developer :
- The successful candidate will be required to: Build new systems with NET, OpenEdge, VB.NET, SQL Server, Web Services Data Services.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide 2nd level support and troubleshooting of GMIS, TM1, Mfg/Pro, ImpactXP, and other applications Coordinate report development efforts gathered from IT business partners.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects.
- Maintain a reliable electrical supply on site with minimal power outages
The Right candidate must:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Possess a third level IT qualification Professional with 5+ years industry experience in dotNet development with preferably all the recent versions of .net framework.
- Have experience of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 and ability to write complex stored procedures and optimized T-SQL queries.
- Have experience with some reporting software e.g. Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Any SharePoint development experience will be a plus.
- Have experience in developing desktop and web solutions using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Have some knowledge of classic Microsoft technologies e.g. VB 6.0, ASP3.0 Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Have a Can Do attitude, exhibiting our core values – Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness.
13 Apr 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News15 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News14 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment12 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- News Feed10 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News15 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News14 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God