Plusworld Realtors & Investment Ltd: An innovative and resourceful real estate Company which holds the distinction of being the first real estate Company in Nigeria to become a member of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) and also a member of the International Facility Management Association is looking for smart and self-motivated Professionals to occupy the following positions:
Job Title: IT/E-Marketer/Blogger
• Perform all IT related roles
• Reach and educate potential clients using social media, public relations and online advertising.
• Organize and interpret qualitative and quantitative data from various sources related to Real Estate
• Stay on top of digital and mobile trends, locally and around the world.
• Consult with management to aid in the creation of and implementation of project plans.
• Co-develop and maintain content management strategies and ensure that all site content is consistent with marketing copy requirements and corporate legal policies.
• Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
• Troubleshoot and repair bugs and technical problems
• As appropriate, respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail
• Act as liaison between blog readers and the Company
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements/Skills:
• BSC in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science or in any relevant field
• 3 to 5 years experience in online marketing.
• Have knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), HTML code, keyword research and Web content creation.
• Good written communication
• Conduct online advertising campaigns such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
• Working knowledge of TSQL query language and a fundamental understanding of relational database theory preferred
• Superb proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style
• Writing should be informative, but not verbose
Method of Application
Interested applicants who possess the above requirements and are willing to work with a dynamic team should send their Cover letters along with detailed Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held in Lagos
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- National News23 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- National News4 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- Lifestyle22 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram
- News Feed11 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate