Nestle Nigeria Plc a top Nutrition, Health and Wellness company in Nigeria
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Job Reference: FSMFeb2012
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Field Sales Manager in all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria
Nestlé Nigeria Upholds the principle of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Field Sales Manager in different location.
Major Responsibility Field Sales Manager
Ensures Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestle products in all relevant outlets in the assigned Sales Area through effective management of the Distributor’s Sales force
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection of Distributor’s Sales Force.
- Develop and implement route plan for Distributor Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials.
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Good Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Good Supervisory & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Qualified applicants should send in their applications on or before 23 February 2012.
If you have applied for this position within the last one year, please dont bother applying again.