Newgate Medical Services Limited (NMSL) is a fast growing new generation hospitality with its headquarters at Ikorodu. Due to expansion at the head office/branch, NMSL, urgently seek to recruit result oriented individuals to fill this vacancy.
Staff Nurse/Midwives (RNM): Ref NMSL/2012/J0014
• Not less than one year post qualification experience
• Should be pleasant smart and very neatl
• Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients
• Fully qualified and registered with state Nursing council.
Accountant/Hospital Administrator: Ref NMSL/2012/J0015
Successful applicant would be responsible for preparing of annual budget and budgetary control, day to day running of the hospital
and preparation of management account and other account work in the hospital.
• Must have first degree/HND in Accounting/Finance
• Must be a Chartered Accountant
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Must not be more than 35 years of age.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and accounting package are added advantage
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Must be highly resourceful
Medical Officers: Ref NMSL/2012/J0016
• Not above 35 years
• Minimum of 3 Years post NYSC
• Fully qualified and registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
• Must be Computer literate
• And must have completed NYSC
Pharmacy Technician: Ref NMSL/2012/J0017
• Relevant qualification
• Must not be more than 35 years of age
• Minimum of 1 year
• Must be fully registered with Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
Sonologist: Ref NMSL/2012/J0018
Successful applicant would function under the supervision of medical director. He will be responsible for running of the Hospital scan room and collating results.
• BSC/relevant qualification
• Not above 35 years
•Minimum of 3 years post qualification
• Fully qualified and registered with relevant body
• Computer literate
• Experience in CT Scan, Mammography and other modem Diagnostic Equipment will be an advantage
Account/Admin Officer: Ref NMSL/2012/J0019
A Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 yrs experience leaving in lkorodu/Ketu Axis of Lagos and must have 2 to 3 years audit experience and able to work with little or no supervision.
• BSC/HND in Accounting or related course
Method of Application
Submit your application to Human Resources
Newgate Medical Service Limited (NMSL) 59, Lagos Road, Ikorodu or [email protected] Applications should be submitted 2 weeks from the date of publication.
Deadline: March 6, 2012