Accounting & Information Management Services (AIMS) was established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1998 as a wholly owned indigenous consulting firm. It has grown steadily during the past nine years with the complement of its human resource capital. Up till now, the quality of our personnel, honesty, independence and the speed of delivery of our quality services are our major assets.
Our flashing product Hardcat is a leading fixed asset management software, deployed in business and public sectors in the last 20 years in over 68 countries.
We also provide business solutions using the latest technology in asset management for effective and efficient service delivery to our reputable clients.
Job Title: Software Sales and Marketing Consultant
To support the business in market research and sales of Hardcat asset management software and related professional services.
Reporting to the Managing Consulting, this is a highly autonomous end to end sales and marketing role. Key aspects of this role include:
Marketing and communication Analysis
Customer Segmentation and design and implementation of campaigns across all channels
Increase in product sales
The candidate Should have:
A tertiary degree/diploma in sales and marketing, professional certificate, ie CIM, is a plus
3 years’ experience in software sales
Ability to persuade clients
Excellent verbal and presentation skills
Ability to exercise good judgment and prudence
Method of Application
If this opportunity interests you, please forward your application and comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is 21st December 2011
Only applicants with requisite qualification stated above should apply.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News11 hours ago
How Jailbreaks In Edo, Ondo Happened
- Special Reports14 hours ago
Why Nigerians Protest Creation Of SWAT Police
- National News14 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hooligans Pushing For Regime Change – Northern Governors
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Anyone Making Jokes About Running Away From Nigeria Is Stupid’ – Runtown
- Entertainment8 hours ago
#EndSARS: Kiddwaya Appreciates Celebrities, Says They Are Heroes
- National News14 hours ago
Tell Nigerians Who Ordered Lekki shootings, Osundare Urges Buhari
- News Feed14 hours ago
“Our mumu don do” – Man blasts Garba Adamu for asking Northerners to ignore #EndSARS because Buhari is their brother
- National News13 hours ago
#EndSARS: Reno Omokri Slams Buhari Over National Broadcast