Phinetec Ventures Inc. is an enterprise I&IT service organization that provides modern, innovative technology solutions to businesses North American and European markets, to not only meet current and future challenges, but also to anticipate future strategic directions and provide advisory services in attaining set corporate objectives and building high-performing organization. Phinetec operates an expanded service model with defined scope and extended client base, working diligently to solve complex business problems, adopting technology as the corner stone to solving these business problems, and in which people and IT drive innovation and efficiencies.
Phinetec Ventures Inc. was founded in 2006, with head office located in Ontario, Canada.
Phinetec Ventures Inc. is seeking a well-groomed, experienced and energetic Country Sales Manager to join an organization leading a rapidly growing industry. Reporting to the International CEO, the new Country Sales Manager will be establishing our new Nigerian organization and will be responsible for developing and executing a winning marketing strategy for Phinetec Ventures Inc. technology solutions and I & IT services in all market segments.
The ideal candidate will have 5 – 10 years experience in developing a successful organization within IT and Technology Services space, proven ability to deliver, result-oriented together with ability to work independently for continued and sustainable revenue growth.
This role involves developing new and managing existing opportunities throughout Nigeria, managing pre-and-post sales technical support as well as driving customers in the I & IT and technology solution markets.
Country Sales Manager (Job code 07-CSM-NG)
• Define and execute a winning strategic plan for PHINETEC in Nigeria
• Develop and generate revenue sales throughout Nigeria
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies
• Develop a clear understanding of competitors, their priorities and their competitive strengths
• Recruit, and manage dedicated sales and technical staff and develop subsidiary to support growing number of customer base
• Demonstrated impressive sales track record and successful execution of sales of early market high technology products and services
• Demonstrated successful leadership and mentoring skills to develop a successful sales and support team
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
• Masters Degree or MBA preferred
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected]
Attractive and negotiable+ commission