2Face Idibia Says He Will Never Marry

2Face Idibia (Tuface) in a recent interview discussed the issues he has with marriage and pronounces that he has no plans to get married.  2Face is quoted below:

“As we go through life,we all suffer betrayals.Even Jesus was betrayed by one of his disciples Judas Iscariot.I have been betrayed but I won’t want to comment about it.

It’s a path so painful that I don’t even want to go there.Just like betrayals,I have also suffered heartbreak on account of a woman.

Again,it’s better to let sleeping dogs lie.Let me just say that love is a strong force which can conquer anybody,even if you are Tuface. It happened to me long ago.

I have loved and have been loved.When it comes to love,I am as Innocent as my name Innocent Idibia.I have never come across a virgin all my life.The only person I have disvirgined is me.Myself.The fact that I have not come across a virgin does not mean there are no virgins.What I am saying is that I have never jammed a virgin.I don’t know what I will do the day I come across a virgin.Will I marry her?

The truth is marriage is not in my plans.I will never marry.Let me put it that bluntly.I don’t want to marry.I am angry.”

1. gift adah

October 10, 2011 at 7:18 am

good for you

2. noyor

October 10, 2011 at 8:16 am

U nor dey shame? Pple are running from evil ur own is to end urge in it, u want to keep on having illegitimate children. Grow up MR IDIBIA u be man o and try give ur life to christ

3. Godwin

October 10, 2011 at 9:22 am

Hey bros, embrace CHRIST divine invitation is given to u in the book of hosea chapter 6: 1-2.
    your jenior.

4. Hardehyemmy

October 10, 2011 at 9:25 am

2baba datz a gud 1,cos al diz gurlz na money dey deh luk 4.

5. Ayas

October 10, 2011 at 9:34 am

Bros, i luv dat. My advice for u is dat u shld focus on ur career cos wen d time for marriage comes u’ll surely do weather u want to or not

6. Andi

October 10, 2011 at 10:03 am

may b u ll ve 2 work on ur ‘EMOTINAL’ Perception of woman,cos women can neva give u d type of luv n kia dat u deserve or desired,diz pple (women) re lyk internet virus,they enter ur life,scan ur pocket,edit ur mind,upload their problemsssz,delet ur happines n smiles,n may b hang ur life 4eva..but wht eva hpns, u need 2 legitimate diz part of ur life,beta stil,go 4 conselling…u re 2much u no get rivalssz

7. MR GENTLE

October 10, 2011 at 10:41 am

THAT is good for u then y are u telling the world about this, and what makes u think that the world are interested in this topic of urs

8. Ifegwu victor

October 10, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I wont blame you on your decisions to become the second king solomon,but he(solomon) had wives so try and get one no matter the heart breaks so as to cut down the rate of bastards on earth…you are no. One gvy but not in terms of relationship with the opposite sexes…lol

9. Comr. Enyinnaya Emmanuel

October 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm

It quite certain in the race of life that man must choose between two things in life, in this issue 2face is right in his instint base on his experience in life, in the other hand might be wrong in the eyes of others. Well, he (2face) has the right to make his decision that’s his life…

10. linda

October 10, 2011 at 2:18 pm

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET THE RIGHT WOMAN OF YOUR CHOISE WITHOUT PERSIPITATION
    THAT WILL BE YOUR AFRICA QUEEN AND THE LOVE OF YOUR
    LIFE
    BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SONG.GRACIAS.

11. favour duru ngozi

October 10, 2011 at 2:35 pm

my brother God will help you 2 look 4 a virgin 2 marry.but u go old b4 u see her.u better wake up. pray 2 God 2 help u knw ur self cos u are confused.

12. charisbee

October 10, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Seek God’s face 2 c a life partner cos if u decided not 2 get marry u will b hurting urself d more. Be strong!

13. Emperor

October 10, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Everybody with their own choice, so i have no comment for you 2face

14. Glory Moses

October 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

My dear you need to accept Christ as your Personnel Lord and Saviour. so that all this your burden and heartbreak will be a thing of past.

15. Emmzy

October 10, 2011 at 5:46 pm

2BABA is a free world. What ever that pleases ur hrt go for it. But what you should knw is that you can never neglet the power of a woman,her loving,her caring, ooh! A good woman come’s from God and i pray that some day you gotta find 1. I love you and am working hard to be like u in musical profession. Nothing dey happen……1love ma pple.

16. Time

October 10, 2011 at 6:06 pm

2BABA or whatever u re called, if u like u marry na ur kpalava, why dey nor go break ur heart, ab u wan say u never break 1 of those women way u don spoil their life.

17. Victor

October 10, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Mr tuface, am sorry for al that. I wan tel you that u should go to girl who are of class and nt those on top of the world. Also i wan tel u even though u don’t have plans for marriage. Get that plan now. Cos who would cry for u wen you are gone, who would say luvly dad,who would write u biography. Get christ into u mind. I like u but keep trying. Stop al present way of finding wife. Go for de old time ways

18. Tedramy

October 10, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Ma 2baba na true dem tlk.aldo,grlz na heart breakers, but mey knw thk dat.cos dem be queen of our heart. ma baba mey find smtin 2 do,cos tym de go.

19. Iteshi

October 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Heavens ask no one about marriage or children. But… U must not dirty urself wit any woman or man if u had chosen 2 be a celibacy. Everyone is entitled 2 his or her own decision. But it’s always nice 2 think twice b4 taken a decision dat matters in ur life. On the other hand, those who blames u 4 not getting married, will be the first 2 tonguelash u wen u married and divorce ur wife.

20. Jiga1love

October 10, 2011 at 9:38 pm

2baba ur d bext in africa,dats y i wona b like u.i ned ur help,i tink i ve al it takes,gud songs and voice.bt pls my only mentor,4gt does fuls,& luk 4 one 2marry,jus do it 4 God,me & ur mummy pls

21. Kingsley

October 10, 2011 at 10:20 pm

2baba dis world na free madness. u are 2 gr8t, u can’t say u woun’t marry,2baba pls try fine 1 u need wifie in ur life. bcos u a gr8t guy in 9ja

22. Efosa

October 10, 2011 at 11:47 pm

2face it is good u accept christ bcos with all ur money and influence crisis will still be there,is only christ dat can give u real happiness,joy,care,love and fufilment. As 4 ur wife God will give u the best among all woman.

23. esty

October 11, 2011 at 12:47 am

One thing u shld kno is dat a good wife comes 4rn God…Just go 2 him in prayers n he will grant u ur heart desire. As for dat tought pls rethink cos u r a man n will always need a woman so as 2 save u some embarrasment n stop fornicating wen d urge comes.

24. 2face idibia

October 11, 2011 at 9:34 am

i hate u 2face but i luv ur music u ar an idiot nd very stupid kp makin lyf hard 4 ur children

25. Topsy

October 11, 2011 at 12:17 pm

2baba,if u see a virgin sey u go marry am.reply

26. deby

October 11, 2011 at 12:38 pm

u guys shld insulting him, is his life style, his wt he wnt for him self wt we to do is for us to b praying for him to charge

27. Khenny

October 11, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Mr. Idibia, Life goes up and down, has GOD for direction…

28. chizie

October 11, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Guy i like ur plans o becos al dis gals na ur money they wnt chop

29. Roggs

October 11, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Guys! Pls stop dey insult dis guy, na like litmus test nw,you fit dey his shoes tomorrow

30. Onyeali

October 12, 2011 at 7:01 am

Tubaba it is well try and get marry.

31. Onyeali

October 12, 2011 at 7:03 am

Tubaba,it is well try and get marry.

32. Trish

October 12, 2011 at 10:28 am

Since marriage is not in ur agenda nw at ur age,i think u dnt knw what u want in life,u are a confused person. U need counselling

33. Danito

October 12, 2011 at 10:34 am

If u cant mary a woman,i think u should get maried to a man.dont u know the rib of ur ribs is out there waiting to meet u?just pray over it n God will give u a good wife.

34. Kendra tyagher

October 12, 2011 at 11:24 am

My dia lyf is nt easy bt bin single 2 is nt. Do u tink fornication is d bst? D world is rily cumin 2 an end n surely d devil is at work. Pls my dia jesus luvs u,jst ask n it will b given 2 u. Takia n God bless!

35. Dammy 4zaria

October 12, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Its ur life.but u nid God.big time. Wel pls i lost naz’s numba.ur friend.if u can contact me. I mean 2face closest friend.

36. James

October 12, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Lyf is abt getting hapines wit or witout wife if u can be hapi,dats al let dem say.

37. rolex

October 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm

2baba why are u dis self fish u are born of a woman remember dis it takes two to work things out in life although u are right of saying how would ur mom feel if she hear ur own point of vew u knw it nt d best make life esay all u need is god in ur life what if u see a vigin without a good character n plane to get u down bro all u need is God shine ur eye oooh 2baba dat is dat 4 u oooooh

38. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:28 pm

CAN YOU PEOPLE IMAGING,WHEN I ENTER EUROP MY MOTEHR SENT ME AA VIDIO I COULD’T REMENBER THE HOUSE THERE,I NOW CALLED MY MOTHER WHY IS THE HOUSE LIKE THAT?I NOW SEND HE 40 THURSAND TO PAINT THE HOUSE.ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER I NOW CALLED HER J…UST TO ASK HOW IS THE PAINT SHE NOW TOLD ME TO DISCUESS THE MATTER WITH HER HUSBAND,SHE NOW PASS THE PHONE TO HER HUSBAND ( THAT IS HER HUSBAND AGHAHOWA) WE NOW GREETED OURSELF,THEN I NOW AKS HIM HOW IS THE PAINTING GOING. HE NOW TOLD ME THAT PEOPLE THA ARE COMING TO PAINT THE HOUSE THEY SAID EVERY THING IS GOIND TO BE IOO THURSAND.THE NEXT DAY I CALLED MY MOTHER TO TELL HER WHAT I HAVE DESCUSS WITH HER HUSBAND.DID PEOPLE KNOW HER REPLY,SHE SAID WHAT I MAY GOING TO PAINT,THAT SHOULD’T SEND ANYMONEY FOR THE PAINTING WHY BECAUSE THE MAN HAS ABOUT 6 TO 7 GROW UP CHILDREN,THAT THEY COME IN AND OUT TO SEE THEIR FATHER WITH THEIR COAT WITHOUT THEM THINKING ABOUT THEIR FATHER HOUSE.I NOW TOLD HER THEY ARE NOT LEAVE NEITHER THEIR STAIN THEIR, SHE NOW TOLD ME A SHOULD NOT BOTHER MYSELF.

39. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Linda Smith Onwuchekwa I NOW ASK ABOUT THE 40 THURSAND,SHE NOW ASK ME WHAT 40 THURSAND THE ONE I SENT TO PAINT THE HOUSE, SHE NOW TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS USE IT FOR OTHER THINGS. I AM SO SORRY FOR MYSELF FOR BLINFORDED BY ALICE AGHAHOWA.SHE HAS FOUR OR TWO CHILDREN …WILL ARE ALL NOW MOTHER AND FATHER.I TOLD AND ASK THEM TO SIT HER DOWN AND ASK HER WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MONEY BECAUSE SHE HAS NOBODY UNDER HER CARE AND SHE DOSE’T TAKE CARE OF ANY OF HER GAND DAUGHTER OR SON.
    CAN YOU PEOPLE TELL AND ASK ME WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MONEY NOT THAT SHE IS BUILDING A HOUSE OR SI.

40. Chido

October 12, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Bros abeg go marry u kip d ministry growin

41. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:37 pm

KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA,YOU SHOULD’T LET ALICE AGHAHOWA BLINFORDED YOU.LIKE THE WAY SHE DID TO ME.I KNOW YOU WOULD BELEIVES ME BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MANY THOUSAND OF MY MONEY YOUR MOTHER HAS THROWED AWAY WITHOUT EXPLICATION.WHEN… I TOLD HER TO DISOWED ME ,YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING NO.WHAT HAPPEN WAS THAT I WAS SICK AND TIRED WHEN I THINK OF HOW MANY THOUSAND OF MINE MONEY ALICE AGHAHOWA HAS THROW AWAY. I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF.AND I AM USING THIS UPORTUNITIES …TO THANK THE SPAINISH DOCTORS BECAUSE THEY REALING TREYED FOR ME AND MY SON MAY THE LORD ALMIGHTY GRANTED THEM THEIR HEART DESIRE AMEN AND ASISTANCIAL SOCIALIES IN SPAIN MUCHISIMA GRACIAS.

42. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:45 pm

YOU HAVE REALY ANSWERED YOURSELF. YOU SAID,YOU ARE NOT A VERY GOOD FRIEND,I AM A RATHER COLD FISH AND NEVER FULLY APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE(KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA).YOU SAID YOU AND YOU ELDER SISTE…R ARE NOT THAT CLOSE SHE SURPORSE TO BE YOUR MOTHER. YOU ARE NOT THAT CLOSE.AND YOU WHERE SHOURTING ON ME ON PHONE THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID YOU DON’T KNOW ME.IT SEEM THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTING THAT, I LINDA,SENT YOU THAT MONEY YOU USE IN GOING TO LAGOS. BY THEN WH…ERE WAS YOUR MOTHER ALICE AND YOUR FATHER AGHAHOWA.AND YOU HAVE THE GOSE TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO TELL ME YOU DON’T KNOW ME.AND TELL OSATO THAT SHE IS GOING TO REPEAT THAT MESSAGE TO ME (CARA A CARA) FACE TO FACE. HIJOS DE CAUTRO LETRAS.

43. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:48 pm

KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA,WHY CAN’T YOU ASK YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER,HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE PUSH ME OR DROW ME DOWN FOR TWO OF YOU TO CLIAM UP.
    KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA,THERE IS ONE THING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL WORLD.I AM ADVICING YOU IF YOU GET HOME ASK YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER THEY WILL EXSPLAIN TO YOU MORE BETTER.ALICE’S BABY.

44. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:53 pm

FOR ALICE AGHAHOWA, SHE SHOULD’T FORGOT THAT IF I DON’T HAVE FATHER, BUT MY FATHER FAMILIES
    ARE STILL ALIFE.I HAVEN’T CALL THEM TO TELL THEM THAT MY MOTHER ALICE AGHAHOWA IS TRYING TO KILL ME.MY NAMES ARE (LINDA IMUWAHEN CLIFFORD OSUNDE…) BUT I AM NOW (LINDA SMITH ONWUCHEKWA) BECAUSE WE WHERE PLANING TO GET MARRIED UNTILL I INVITED MY MOTHER INTO IT JUST TO SINK AN ADVICE FROM HER,SHE ENTER AND DESTROYED EVERY PLAN ABOUT GETING MARRIED.GOD TIME IS THE BEST

45. linda

October 12, 2011 at 7:58 pm

VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR MOTHER IS A WITCH A STRONG MINEDED SOMEBODY AND YOUR FATHER IS A HE GOAT.I GROW UP IN YOUR FATHER HOUSE AS A SLAVE IN PRESENT OF YOUR MOTHER. MY PEOPLE EATING T…HE LEFT OVER IN THE HOUSE WHAT DO WILL CALL THAT PEOPLE, ASLAVE.AS YOUR MOTHER SAID OUT OF HER FOUR CHILDREN TWO IS GOING TO BE RICH BECAUSE SHE IS A WITCH AND SHE FORGOT THAT MAN PROPOUSE AND GOD DISPOUS.UNTIL SHE CHANGE WHAT EVER SHE MEANS BY THAT WORD,THERE WILL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.AND ANOTHER MESSAG FOR YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ASK THEM WITHOUT FEAR,ASK THEM HOW MANY TIMES THEY SET THREE OF US,MEAN I MYSELF, YOU VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA AND OSATO AGHAHOWA,SET US ON A RACE THEY WE DROW ME BACK FOR TWO OF YOU TO REARCH THERE FIRST BEFOR ME OR ASK US TO CLIAM UP,I WILL ALMOST REACH THE END YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WILL DROW ME DOWN FOR TWO OF YOU TO CLIAM .ASK THEM.AND TELL OSATO THAT NOBODY TELL ME ANYTHING I TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE..

46. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:03 pm

WHAT AN INNOCERT GIRL, WELL I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA, IS A VERY NICE BOY.BUT FOR THE MOTHER YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL,DON’T COMPLAIN TO HER IF SHE ASK YOU HOW IS EVERYTHING TELL HER EVERYTHING IS OK.
    SHE WAS MY MOTHER, BUT SHE HAS DESTRODE ME ANOUGH.TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY WIFE.YOUR HUSBAND SISTER.

47. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:13 pm

THE ROMACES BETWEEN YOUR FATHER AGHAHOWA AND YOUR MOTHER SISTER, IT IS BETTER WILL SHOULD’T DECIEVE OURSELF WE SHOULD BE TRUTHFUL.i YOUR FATHER IS A HE GOAT.
    OR ASK HIM WHAT HE ALWAYS DOING TO ME IN BIG ROOM? AS IT WAS CALL THOSE DAY.VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA, I SAYS YOUR FATHER IS A HE GOAT.WHAT A HE GOAT IS YOUR FATHER AGHAHOWA.

48. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:16 pm

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU ALL OUT THERE BEING A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND IN ANY CONDITION YOU ARE OR YOU PEOPLE ARE, DON’T INVITE YOUR MOTHER INTO IT.BECAUSE I AM NOW REGRETING MYSELF FOR INVITING MY MOTHER MY OWN MOTHER INTO MY.PLEASE DON’T.SHE IS A DESTROYER.

49. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:21 pm

VICTOR, WHY IS YOUR FATHER IS AT THE CONNER OF YOUR TRADICIONAL WEDDING AND YOUR MOTHER IS KNOW WHERE TO BE FOUND(QUE GENTUSA).

50. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:30 pm

I AM SORRY TO HAVE YOU AS A MOTHER.BOUT IT HAS HAPPEN WHAT CAN WILL DO?AS FOR ME LINDA I HAVE TAKING MY DECISION WHICH IS,I LINDA CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT SHE SHOULD DISOWN OR DELETE ME FOR EVER (PARA SIEMPRE) TO HAVE A MOTHER AS WITCH… IT IS BETTER DON’T HAVE IT OK.THE WAY SHE HARD TREATED ME NO MOTHER CAN TREAT HER DAUGHTER LIKE THAT.WHEN I ENTER EUROPE SHE CHANGE HER ATTITUDE SO THAT I SHOULD THINK THAT SHE HAS CHANGER.SHE IS FAKE,MENTIROSA, HIPOCRETAS, GOFFA AND MANIPULADORA. WITH THIS I WANT HER TO DELETE ME OUT OF HER CHILDREN.AND ABOUT THE (WILL)THEY SAID SHE HAS WRIGHTING, SHE SHOULD’T FORGET TO SEPARATE OR THAT IS (MINE) OR WHAT BELONG TO ME LINDA. POR DE MAS CADA UNA CON SU OVEJA. BECAUSE I AM PLAINNING TO COME TO NIGERIA AT ANYTIME……….

51. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:33 pm

WHEN I WAS IN YOUR FATHERS HOUSE, WHEN YOUR MOTHER TURN ME INTO A PORCHIND BAG.YOUR FATHER TOLD ME TO RUN AWAY FROM HER ,BECAUSE THE WAY SHE IS NOW DISENDING ON ME IS NOT FAIR HE IS SURE THE SOCIETIES SHE BELONG TO HARD ASK HER TO BRING M…E.SHE TURED ME INTO HER PONCHIND BAD HASTER PURING HOT WATER ON ME.I STIL HAVE THE MARK ON ME.THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I HAVE FORGEVEN HER BECAUES WHEN I ENTER EUROP I FORGOT EVERY THING SHE HAS DONE TO ME.I LEFT THIRD CEMENTRY TO GO AND STAY WITH MY BOY FRIEND DID YOU THING IS A BED OF ROSES. AS I WAS STAYING WITH MY BOY AT THE AGE OF 26YEARS YOUR MOTHER STIL COME THERE AND INSULT ME IN THE PRESENT OF EVERY BODY IN THE HOUSE EVEN WHEN I ANM NOT AT HOME IN THE MARKET PLACE,THERE WAS A DAY MY FRIEND,SCHOOL MATE,CALLED ME AND ASK ME ,THAT WOMAN YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER I SHE REALLY YOUR MOTHER,I NOW ANSWER HER YES SHE IS MY MOTHER,WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME SURE QUESTION, THEN SHE NOW OPEN HER MOUTH THE WAY THE WOMAN WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EIDER SISTER IT WAS TOO BAD.I WANTED TO ANSWER HER THIS YOU TWO CHILDREN YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT IS MY BEST FRIEND AND CLASSMAT THNKS TO YOU FATHER THAT GIVE ME ENCORAGMENT,IF NOT THE ENCOCOROGEMENT YOUR MOTHER WAS READ TO KILL ME BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME NOBODY IN MYFATHER FAMILIES THAT IS GOING TO ASK ASK .BECAUSE SHE HAS BLINDED THEIR EYES BECAUSE ANY THING SHE TOLD THAM IS THE QUESTION AND THE ANSWER, BECAUSE SE CAN MANIPULTE ANY BOBY THAT COMAS HER WAY SHE HAS THE DIMONIC POWER IN HER ,AS A WITCH THAT HAVE KNOW PERDON OF THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR. SHE HARD DESTROY ME ANOUGHV

52. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I WAS HAVE A MOTHER ,THAT CAN NOT GIVE ADVICE, THE ONLY THING SHE DOSE IS TO THIS ADVICE SHE IS THERE TO THIS ADVICE .FORINSTANCE IF YOU HAVE A GUN WITH YOU OR YOU HAVE IN YOUR HAND SHE WE NOT ADVICES YOU TO DROP THE GUN ALL SHE WE DO IS TO ADVICEYOU TO SHOOT THE GUN.THAT WAS THE TYPE OF MOTHER I WAS HAVE.

53. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Linda Smith Onwuchekwa THE TYPE OF MOTHER I WAS HAVING. MANIPULADORA, THIEF AND A LAYER. AND SHE IS ALSO ADISTRUYER ALSO SHE THINK THAT SHE HAS TWO CHILDREN OUT OF FOUR CHILDREN,THERE WAS A DAY SHE CALLED ME THAT I SHOULD NEVER EVER CALL HER MOTHER I SHOULD BE CALLING HER MAMA IKHOMU. THAT IS WHY SOME TIME I CALLED HIM KHOMSY,BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHER.

54. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:45 pm

KHOMSY,

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL OR YOUR REPLY, ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU TO ASK YOUR MOTHER.HAVE YOU ASK HER? DON’T THINK I AM DESENDING ON YOU.BUT GO AND ASK HER. FOR YOU TO KNOWN I AM NOT… SISTER HELEN WHERE EVERY BODY CAN DO OR SAYS WHAT EVER THEY LIKE TO HER.NO I AM QUIETLY DIFFERENT. MY BELIEVES IS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE DEATH BUT THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DESTROYED AS YOUR MOTHER HAVE DONE TO ME AND ALL OF YOU BACK HER UP.AS FOR ME I DON’T NEED ANY BODY TO BACK ME UP.THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN BACK ME UP IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE FATHER.GOD BLESS.

55. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:48 pm

ALICE AGHAHOWA,MANIPULADORA,HIPOCRETA, MENTIROSA,LADRON AND GOFFA, FAKE SOME BODY THAT INSULT TELLING ALL SUCH OF RUBICH WHICH SHE CAN’T USE SUCH AN IN SULT FOR VICTOR OR OSATO.THE MUST PAINFUL IS THAT WHEN SHE WAS INSULTNG MY SON, THAT WHE…N I HARD HER TALKING AND INSULTED ANY OF YOUR SON MY OWN SON YES WE ALL HAVE OUR CHILDREN NOW CAN ANY OF YOU TELL IF SHE HAVE INSULTED ANY OF YOUR CHILD OR CHILDREN,THE WAY SHE HARD INSULTED MINE.SO AS FOR ME LINDA THAT PERSON IS A WITCH TO MY UNDERSTANDING,THAT PERSON SHOULD DISOWN ME.GOD

56. linda

October 12, 2011 at 8:59 pm

‎(KHOMSY) VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA, A YOU ASHAME OF WHERE YOU CAME OUT OR YOU ARE HIDING FROM SOME BODY. YOU CAN TELL THEM YOU ARE THE SON OF ( CHIEF G.A.AGHAHOWA THE HE GOAT) AND ALSO THE SON OF ALICE BABY ( ALICE AGHAHOWA LA GOFFA ) AS FOR ME IF PEOPLE ASK WHE…RE I CAME FROM I WE TELL THEM THAT I AM OSUNDE,THEY WILL NOW ASK WHICH OF THE OSUNDE, THE POOREST ONE BUT HE WAS HAVING HIS OWN HOUSE AND WITH HIS BICICLETA I AM STILL HAPPY BECAUSE I AM NOT A (PIJA). ARE YOU ASHAME BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAS TWO MIND.WHY CAN YOU TELL PEOPLE HOW DID YOU GET THERE WHERE YOU ARE NOW. AND ALSO TELL THEM HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTER DID YOU (HAVE. AND ALSO TELL THEM( LINDA AND HELEN )WHO OR WHAT (ARE THY TO YOU? ARE YOU THE SAME FATHER OR THE SAME MOTHER TO HELEN AND LINDA?

57. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:04 pm

KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA, FOR HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP ON BLOCKING YOUR FACEBOOK AND YOUR WALL?
    IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE, IF YOU DON’T KNOW I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE RUNING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.
    HOW IS MY BABY LOVETH,I HOPE SHE IS FINE.CUIDATE,ADIOS.

58. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:15 pm

ALICE AGHAHOWA, WHY CAN’T YOU EXLAIN TO YOUR CHILDREN WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND (J. B) THAT BOY THAT CAME FROM ITALY. EXPLAIN TO YOUR CHILDREN SO THAT EVERY BODY WILL KNOW WHAT REALY HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU AND THE ITALIA BOY.IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THAT,YOU CAN CALL SMITH,WHITE FATHER TO TELL YOU MORE GOFFA……….

59. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:27 pm

WE ALL A SLAVE TO OUR PARENT OR FAMILY AS WE WANT TO CALL THEM.BECAUSE THEY WANT US TO BRING MONEY.WHEN I WAS TRAVELLING TO EUROP WITH THE ENCOURAGMENT OF MY MOTHER. TO BRING MONEY FOR THEM TO RIDE THE BEST CARS OR THE BEST CLOTHS THAT IS I…N THE MARKET.ALL THIS THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT 99% IS THE IDEAL OF THE MOTHER OR OUT OF THE GIRLS, BECAUSE MAY BE HER FRIEND JUST CALLED HER FROM EUROP, SHE IS PREPARE YA. SOME MOTHER DON’T EVER KNOWN WHERE THEIR CHILDREN ARE GOING TO, THE MOTHER OF THE GIRL AND THE MADAM WILL NOW GO FOR BABALAWO PLACSE TO PREPAR GIRLS, WHEN THE BABALAWO HAS FINISH HIS JOB THE GIRLS WE NOW GO, SOME OF THE GIRLS MOTHERS ARE THERE WHEN THEIR CHILDREN ARE SUERING NICKEDLY FACING THE BABALAWO JUJU OR STREAM,EATING AND DRING WHAT THEY DON’T KNOW WHERE IT CAME OUT. AFTER ONE BABALAWO THEY CAN STILL GO TO THREE OR FOUR BABALAWO PLACES FOR MORE PROTECTION.WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE BABALAWO PLACES ON BEHALF OF THE PARENTS THY DON’T KNOW BECAUCE THE GIRLS HAVE GONE WORKING OR TREKING IN THE DESERT.THE MOTHER AT HOME HAPPY REJOYCING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER IS IN EUROP NOT KNOWING THAT HER DAUGHTER IS DYING IN THE DESERT.

60. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:33 pm

TIMAYA PLANTAINBOY,I LOVE THAT SONG.
    I WAS MAS OR MENOS LIKE YOU ,BUT MY MOTHER NEVER VALUE IT.IN MY POINT OF VIEW,HOW DID YOU LEAVES ALL THE SHAME ATRACE AND GO ON WITH THE MUSIC JUST LIKE THAT.THE PLACE I REALY LOVE IS WHEN YOU WENT TO THE MARKET PLACE TO SHOW THE MOTHER AND FATHER AND THE CHILDREN ALSO THAT THERE IS LIFE THERE IS FUTURE AFTER THE BUYING AND SELLING, THAT IS IF OUR PARENT ARE NOT OSTACULO TO OUR FUTURE.I THANK YOU FOR PLAYING ME THAT TRACK.GOD BLESS.

61. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I AM SOUR YOU DON’T KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU THROUGH MY NAME IS LINDA A SISTER TO KHOMSY VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA THE ALICE BABY.YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH HIM ,THAT IS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DIE YOUNG. BECAUSE HIS MOTHER ALICE AGHAHOWA IS A WITCH AND THE FATHER G.A.AGHAHOWA IS A HE GOAT. ALL OF YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.,HAVE YOU EVER SEE WHERE A MOTHER WE TELL HER TWO OF HER FOUR CHILDREN THAT TWO IS GOING TO BE RICH (THAT IS THE TRUTH THEY HAS MONEY )THE OTHER TWO SHE IS USEING THEIR MONEY TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE CLUBS SHE BELONDS TO A VERY HUGE AMOUTH EVERY YEAR SHE USE THE FIRST AND SECOND DAUGHTER MONEY TO PAY HOMEGE TO THE CLUB SHE BELONG TO.
    “IN THE NIGHT NOBODY KNOWS WHO IS WHO”!!

62. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:46 pm

TELL YOUR PARENTS I KONW WHO THEY ARE.AS FOR YOUR MOTHER ALICE AGHAHOWA THE WAY SHE TREATED ME IF HER MOTHER TREATED HER LIKE THAT.AND I LEAVES THE REST TO GOD

63. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I OPEN TWO BANK ACCOUNT WITH HER (ALICE AGHAHOWA). WHEN I ASK HER ABOUT THE MONEY ,SHE NOW ASK ME WHAT MONEY. INSULTING BAD WORD THAT I DON’T WHAT TO REMENBER.NOW I AM WITH NOTHING I AM NOW WITH MY SON.
    I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHT THAT ALICE AGHAHOWA,SHE GOING TO VOMET THAT MONEY DEAR OR A LIFE.

64. linda

October 12, 2011 at 9:59 pm

03 de octubreLinda Smith Onwuchekwa
    Linda Smith Onwuchekwa HAVE YOU ASK HER AS I HAVE ASK YOU TO DO? I AM SENDING YOU I AM NOT BEGING YOU.YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I HAVE ASK YOU TO DO NIMAS NIMENOS. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE HIS FRIEND ARE READING HIS FACEBOOK ALL SO PEOPLE… ARE READING MY OWN TOO.ASK HER AS I HAVE SEND YOU HERMANITO.IF NOT I AM JUST GOING TO PRESS ONLY ONE TACLA (ENTER) IT WILL NOW BE IN ALL THE NEWS AND TELEVISION THE NEXT DAY. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HERMANITOSSSSSSSS.YOUR MOTHER HAVE DESTROYED MY LIFE,USING MY MONEY TO DO MOTHER OF THE DAY OR THE DEATH OR THE LEAVING THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.USING MY MONEY IN THE CLUB SHE BELONG TO THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM ALSO,ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY.YOU CAN EASILY TAKE YOUR ORDENADOR TO HER AND ASK HER WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU ALICE BABY.SEND MY GREETING TO YOUR FAMILIES UN BESITOSSSSSSSS AND GOD BLESS.

65. linda

October 12, 2011 at 10:12 pm

THE NIGERIA MOST TALENTED IN NAIJA GROUP(VICTOR SANCHEZ AGHAHOWA.A SON OF A WITCHES AND HE GOAT .I HAVE NEVER SEE HIM PAFORMING IN ANYWHERE

66. Onyeka Ejike

October 13, 2011 at 9:33 am

Guy if u can, go ahead and do ur wish bt dnt flet o! I like ur speech cos there is no place in d bible that stays, man or woman must marry. Thinks 08035056407

67. hapiwhyte

October 13, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Tubaba is urlife leav it as u want,u owe nobody no xplaination.continue kepn it real in niger oneluv yo

68. Emerald Kayla

October 13, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Funny dude……

69. Crystal

October 13, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Jesus is ur solution. What shal it profit a man wen he gain the whol world and loss his lif? Accept jesus in2 ur lif. And he shal giv u -peace,marriage,joy etc. 2face, jesus is a partner dat u can’t ignore in lif!

70. Andi

October 14, 2011 at 1:11 am

ma main man 2baba,u re nt alone in dis dilema.women or wht eva they re cld re d worst creatures on dis planet,they re necessary EVILS (shakespear) n unfortunately we cn’t live wit dem n we cn’t live witout dem,4u 2 live wit dem,u must nt put ur trust on any of dem..dis re terible pple,i personally dn’t believe any woman cos she tells u,u re d only she has,whl she calls 3 or 4 if nt 5 oda guyz honey,swtie,babe..2 bad.

71. Andi

October 14, 2011 at 1:30 am

ma dre chikito! U knw say ‘in every RUMMOR,dre must b an element of TRUTH”2 flirt self na acting that requires hardwork…sell ur market jaaree all of u na d same tin..end of discussion

72. maze (UNN)

October 14, 2011 at 5:10 pm

2Baba u na my man… i dnt want anytin 2 happen 2 u… women r distiny killers, they may ruined ur carrier if kia z not taking… get acquinted 2 one n settle down my man…. i luv ur songs…..

73. linda

October 16, 2011 at 6:25 pm

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT BABY( ES ME SOBRINA).
    GIVEN BIRTH TO A CHILD WITH OUT ANY PROBLEM IS A JOY OF EVERY PARENT,AND ANY ONE THAT STILL GAVE BIRTH TO A SICK ONE HE OR SHE SHOULD’T GIVE UP BECAUSE GOD HAS SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING.
    THE GOD THAT OPEN A BLIND MANS EYES, THE LAIM MAN TO GET UP AND START WORKIND AND ALSO MAKE THE DEAF AND DUMB TO HEAR AND SPEAK.THAT IS THE GOD I SAVE AND I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP SAVING HIM FOR THE GOODNEES AND MERCY HE HAS TOWARDS US. THANK YOU FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN. SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTER WE SHOULD’T LAUGH AT ANYBODY IN ANY CONDITION YOU FIND HIM.
    MY (MOTHER THEN) WAS LAUGHFING AT MY SON, BECAUSE HE WAS BORN SICK. IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOW’S THE BEST.

74. Kate

October 19, 2011 at 10:10 pm

D bible dosnt cndem a man weda he gets maried or not. Bro paul in d bible said; if u can stik to ursef n avoid lust, den u cn b single, buh if u knw u cnt, den get maried. Weda u get maried or not dosnt mata, wt matas is wen u mk d choice so u cn kip mvin frm one woman to d oda. So d decisn is urs.

75. Iteshi

October 20, 2011 at 7:31 am

Plz, who is this (LINDA) dat has been writing so many things in this forum?

76. Deedee

October 21, 2011 at 12:03 am

2face i beg dat u give ur life 2christ.cos only God can gv u eternal lyf…everythn u see in ths lyf is vanity.am sure u wudnt want 2spend d rest of ur eternity in hell.think abt it

77. stanco1

October 21, 2011 at 12:16 am

2baba,ur lifestyl is urs.linda pls go settle issues wit ur family nt hia.nd abeg minimise ds ur wrng grammer.

78. desmond

October 22, 2011 at 3:34 am

take ur time tuface to luk for d right woman of ur dreams and i know wen u find her u will change all dis talks of not getti marriage bcos i know its nt possible for u not 2 get marriage.so like i said take ur time and ensure u find d woman of ur dreams tuface idibia

79. lemon

October 22, 2011 at 2:52 pm

fuck u man. how about u veing a gay.

80. 2baba

January 18, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Nobody only pas u, I dey tel u 2baba.

81. WAZObia

June 18, 2012 at 6:06 am

Guys una wicked ooo, ok if he no marry na una go dey give una Ya*sh to do. please 2Face God go bring the woman wey you go love and she go love from her heart.
    Marriage is a gift from God, dont deny yourself ooo. Abi na all of una wey be Ogbologbo go come marry am?