Job Title: VMI/LPG Warehouse Engineer
The position incumbent reports to the Technical Services Engineer and is responsible for ensuring optimal availability of all VMI/LPG/Warehouse operating assets OMP’s plants, VMI sites, LPG Plant and Warehouses according to industry standards and regulations at the appropriate time.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and utilize Terminal & Retail maintenance teams (compromising of the BPMs & Terminal technicians) maintenance teams) to ensure hitch free operations.
• Maintain regular service program for all VMI/LPG& Warehouses equipments in order to maintain maximum possible efficiency of the equipments.
• Monitor the efficient and correct use of all equipment within VMI Sites/LPG Plants & Warehouses.
• Ensures that maintenance/projects activities adheres strictly to Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
• Prepare FEED document for all engineering projects related to VMI Sites/LPG Plants &Warehouses.
• Ensure adequate monitoring, supervision and reporting of all VMI Sites/ LPG Plant & Warehouses projects. Identify problems that militate against optimal availability of equipments, proffer solutions and recommend the phasing out of obsolete equipments when necessary.
• Ensure the use of competent contractors for jobs.
• Generate weekly and monthly maintenance reports to the Technical Services Engineer & upload same into the portal via http://portal/compnew/marketing/eng/Engineering.
• Advise VMI/ LPG & Warehouse teams on technical issues.
• Certify that all completed contracts and jobs within the terminal or plant meet the required statutory and industry standards & prepare necessary documents for payment of contractor’s bills.
• Undertake hands-on calibration and certification activities for gas and liquid measurement systems for VMI/LPG & Warehouses facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 1st degree in Engineering
– Professional membership is an advantage
– Minimum of 5years maintenance experience in the oil & gas industry.
– Experience of fluid flow measurement and instrumentation projects, in particular the requirements for metering calibration and verification.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
– Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
– Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical
– application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying necessary principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the process of calibration.
– Ability to diagnose engineering problems of terminal equipment.
– Oral & Written Communication skills
– PC utilization ( Excel, Word , Power Point etc)
– Excellent knowledge of relevant standards, codes and specifications for calibrations of vertical tanks, underground tanks, flow meters, weighing scales, weighing bridges & other equipments.
– Team playing
Closing Date: Sep 21, 2011
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Omotola Apologizes For Her Insensitive Tweet About The Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- National News8 hours ago
#EndSARS: TVC Back On Air — Four Days After Mob Attack
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Ronke Oshodi Oke Cries Uncontrollably As She Regrets Campaigning For Buhari
- News Feed12 hours ago
Users can now mute WhatsApp chats forever
- National News10 hours ago
End SARS Protest: Abia Govt Relaxes Curfew
- National News10 hours ago
Ben Ayade Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Cross River
- News Feed11 hours ago
Buhari has ordered probe into Lekki shootings: Minister
- News Feed12 hours ago
Whoever carted away the staff of the Oba and his shoe should please return it — Shedu Sani