Kenya Airways Recruitment for Cargo Sales and Customer Service Executive
To promote KQ Cargo, sell KQ cargo capacities and maximize revenue while meeting the set targets and ensuring customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention through providing high standard customer service and representation of KQ Cargo at the regional head office level.
JOB TITLE: CARGO SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Provide background sales information, market information, customers’ requirements and relevant data for revenue and expenditure budgets preparation for the region
Create awareness of all KQ services and products to expand airline’s influence in the market & generate future sales
Sell cargo capacities and courier product to ensure budget revenue targets are met through budget adherence and monitoring
Act as a principal contact point in customer related issues
Provide customer service to build customer loyalty & retention
Build and maintain close cooperation with KQ Station and KQ Ground Handling & Ramp Handling Agents and provide KQ Cargo network with necessary operational support such as proof of delivery (POD), tracing, discrepancy handling, SLA monitoring
Control commercial cargo and courier activities in the region by controlling regional outstations; provide full support to the outstations in the region in cargo and courier related matters
Analyze traffic flows and customers trends in the region for optimal sales strategy
Assess sales performance to ensure optimal planning of future sales Gather market intelligence & competitor activities information to evaluate performance, provide a tool for immediate capacity optimization and information for further pricing & product development
Generate management reports & analysis for regional cargo performance evaluation.
Communication skills & influencing.
Self confidence & proactivity .
Result and service orientation reliability & responsibility
Ability to work structurally and independently
Public relations skills
Timeliness and accuracy of information
Performance vs. budget Customer survey results.
Regional cargo commercial results Customer retention, customer exits and customer complaints.
Accuracy & timeliness
Comparative analysis Expanded customer base & increased revenue
Internal & external customer satisfaction level
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
2 year sales and customer service experience
Airfreight or cargo airline related experience will be added advantage
Fluency in Microsoft office package; Outlook, Word, Excel
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are required to submit applications and curriculum vitae latest by 7th October 2011 to:
The Country Manager
UBA House, 1st floor
Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island
P.O. Box 50147, lkoyi, Lagos
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- National News24 hours ago
Police Ban All Forms Of Protest, Gatherings In Lagos
- News Feed21 hours ago
Celebrities blast lawmaker who setup billboard alleging Phyno and Flavour used #EndSARS protest to blackmail Enugu Govt.
- News Feed21 hours ago
Manchester United Star Aaron Wan-Bissaka In Trouble As Side Chic Leaks Their After Sex Photos Ahead Of His Wife’s Delivery (Photos)
- News Feed19 hours ago
#EndSARS: Ekiti state government declares 24-hour curfew
- National News21 hours ago
IGP Deploys Personnel Over Attacks On Police Stations
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lagoon hospital reportedly under attack after allegedly rejecting a young man shot by security operatives (videos)
- News Feed24 hours ago
#EndSARS: I won’t sign off 2021 budget without compensation for victims of police brutality: Gbajabiamila