Black Face And Wife Separate Due To Hard Times

News has it that former member of the defunct music group Plantashun Boiz, Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo aka Black Face and his wife have gone separate ways. The couple of eight years is said to have separated over Black Face’s inability to fend for his family. Since the separation of the Plantashun boiz, 2face Idibia and Face have had different solo albums that have made waves in the Nigerian music industry, however Black Face hasn’t had it so easy.

The decision to separate seems to be mutual, pending the time a divorce will be filed the couple have decided to live apart although they claim to still enjoy a good friendship.

1. Iteshi

September 19, 2011 at 9:15 am

If such supper stars faces such financial predicaments, it means the government is not really doing anything 2 alleviate people’s poverty. This country since 4 months ago now became worse in terms of economic developments. Mass unemployments are on the increase. And this incapable of the government to arrest the situation, breeds more crimes in our country. “A hungry man is an angry man”. Maybe the officials of this country are actually waiting for public revolts before they wil attend to people’s financial predicaments.

2. Dauda

September 19, 2011 at 10:28 am

well Nigerian government are trying, but i will still suggest that, the issue of Boko Haram or what so ever name they called their selves if any of them is cauth should be kill immediately no going to prison or so.

3. Hope

September 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm

He sang it’s a hard life and unfortunately d hard life hav stroke him,well it’s always good 2 give out what u hav

4. Ameh victor

September 21, 2011 at 11:05 am

My own say of it is that let the coupol take it easy with them self because they is time 4 every thing.black face i love u and i remain ur right man one love.

5. Rapheal .o.

September 21, 2011 at 1:56 pm

according to sir rapheal he said if people like black face and others problem are not sovle he promise to cost a gasstrical unimagineable raiot in this as rock i want government to do something about it and neco and waec result if not so rapheal ogkonku biafara and barak wahala will strick and take drastic measures.

6. yaro Mathias

September 21, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Blackface neva giv up bcos i knw u hav d talent in u..stil love you man

7. Rome

September 21, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Black face don’t feel downcasted.Many ladies married their superstar husband because of financial stability so now that you’re not raking in the money again you should expect them to walk away.

8. Rome

September 21, 2011 at 2:59 pm

My advise to the lady is that she should stick with him now bacuse tomorrow maybe a better day.

9. Elviz

October 5, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Dnt tel me dt d ramshakles of penury hs so struck Black dt he cnt fend 4 his wf n 2kids.I learnt Dayo hs bn dere wen he ws nothin. Why cnt 2face help a frnd who part2k in makin him?Well,Black no mata hw dark d n9t it must break in2 day.Soon u gona hv it big. Stil luv u. Elvis Azanor

10. EEDRIS

October 17, 2011 at 3:15 pm

It’s un4tunate he cost dis himself. The wrong decision of not goin 2 kinnis when dey cam callin has cost him his present predicament. Now 2face is enjoyin himself 4 takin d decision so, there u’re. I stil luv u though and i hope u’ll take d right decision 2 go 4 fame next tym and am sure money wil follow u. May God uplift u and give u d grace 2 rise again(Amen).

11. Opblack

March 11, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Wel, i do not beliv wat’s up. Black face yah man. I want to discuse wit u personally. Reach me on facebook.Com/mrkane4u

12. kebdee

October 4, 2013 at 10:49 am

Hmmm wel, ma “YA MAN”, i’m rili hapi 4 u
    bcuz I know dat God s in d makin of an
    history in ur life. So pls giv it up
    nt it @al.
    Trust mi u gana hit it again n soonest
    man… Luv u, Faze n 2face.

Kiddwaya Replies Fan Who Passed Comment On His Relationship With Erica

BBNaija’s Erica, Kiddwaya Throw Jabs At Each Other On Twitter

Erica, Kiddwaya

Popular reality TV star, Kiddwaya, has broken the hearts of many fans following his comment on his relationship with Erica. The former BBNaija Lockdown housemate could not overlook the comment of a fan on his father’s Instagram page praying for a wedding between him and Erica.

Business mogul, Terry Waya had shared photos of himself in a traditional outfit on Instagram while informing his followers that he is out to a wedding.

Read AlsoBBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them

A fan of Erica and Kiddwaya then took to the comments section to write:

“Naso we go do Kiddrica wedding too soon”

Replying to the comment, the Ciroc brand ambassador wrote:

“aunty calm down.”

See the exchange below:

Kiddwaya’s reply

‘I Don’t Believe In Sleeping Around To Make Money’ – Actress Destiny Etiko

Destiny Etiko

Destiny Etiko

Nigerian actress, Destiny Etiko, has revealed in a new interview with The Punch that she does not believe in sleeping around to make money.

The movie star also shared that people only have the misconception of her because of her physical features, adding that she is in a loving relationship and she is content with her partner.

Read AlsoActress Destiny Etiko Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

In her words:

“I don’t believe in sleeping around to make money but a lot of people misunderstand me because of my physique. My work pays me very well. Some people who are not even close to me want to do me favours, so what is the essence of sleeping around. If God gives me a man that is moderately rich and I love him, I would go ahead with the marriage. I am in a relationship and I am comfortable with my man.”

Yemi Alade Advises Nigerian Entertainers To Save, Invest

Nigerian award winning singer, Yemi Alade, has advised her colleagues to save instead of spending recklessly. The ‘Johnny’ crooner took to her Twitter page on Sunday to share her advice.

She said that people would rather hide the fact that savings is important which is similar to A students who don’t read publicly but still ace their exams.

In her words:

“Nobody talks about saving or investments in this industry! Same way some friends in school never spoke about reading reading but always got an A! #Dothemaths #Save Now!”

Read AlsoYemi Alade To Join Other Stars To Announce Grammy Nominations

Information Nigeria recalls former BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, also advised his colleagues to save and not get carried away by the glitz and glamor of the entertainment industry.

See Yemi Alade’s tweet below: