Education

University of Ilorin (Unilorin) Urgent Information For All 2011/2012 Admission Applicants

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap
Urgent Information for all 2011/2012 Admission Applicants

ALL UTME/DE Candidates who had earlier registered on the university website are hereby requested to reconfirm their registration status between now and August 15th, 2011.

NOTE:

1. Any Candidates who filled in a wrong UTME/DE Registration Number to register during the first registration exercise ( STEP 1) can only login using the Initial wrong UTME/DE Registration Number.
  2. Candiates with Awaiting result for O’level /A’level results should use this opportunity to update their results on or before the 15th August, 2011.

CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS

2011/2012 Pre-Admission Screening Daily Results

CANDIDATES WITH REGISTRATION PROBLEMS
Candidates who have completed Step 1 but are yet to complete Step 2 are hereby given up to Thursday 11th August, 2011 to do so.

Their own pre-admission screening exercise will be on Friday 12th August, 2011 in both Ilorin and Lagos Centres.

Do you have Problems Printing your Registration Slip or Scheduling in  STEP 2, If yes Click  here

1. Ogbaji emmanuel

August 10, 2011 at 12:38 am

When will abu postutme form out pls let know

2. Mardiyah

August 10, 2011 at 5:59 am

Wen will unilorin remedial result be out?

3. Lawal ibrahim

August 14, 2011 at 5:42 am

Hmmm…! Anybdy 2 help me out..cus i scored 63% in my post utme nd 254 in ma jamb.nd i applied 4 civil eng…pls anybdy 2 give me in4mation about dis my present status…cntact me on 07038589954 email ibrahimawal97@yahoo.com

4. Adewale olabisi

August 14, 2011 at 9:56 am

Pls whan are they going 2 open d processing website and how are we going 2 upload our score online

5. Adesanya olugbenga

August 26, 2011 at 10:34 am

hmmm,pls it there anybody whose kwn the post ume cut off mark?i score 68/ in the post ume n 237 in d ume n applying 4 civil engr.pls wat is next action now.anybody wit vital info can reach on my no 07068539419 or mail me on agbenga67@yahoo.ca

6. samson

August 28, 2011 at 2:57 pm

pls,i want 2 ask may b computer engineering course is available.incase if there’s any relevant ans.pls u can contact me at 08099033254

7. Opeyemi Muibat

August 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Pls when will addmsn list b out?

8. Adeoti

August 31, 2011 at 8:32 am

Pls,when would unilorin adimitted students for 2011/2012 list be out

9. toyin

August 31, 2011 at 12:17 pm

pls, when ll d admission list for unilorin be posted online.

10. Jones

August 31, 2011 at 1:40 pm

For how long wil it take unilorin to release its 2011/2012 admission list?

11. Abdulwahab kamaldeen

September 2, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Please which time is d admision for 2011/2012 will be out and posted online

12. Yusuff

September 3, 2011 at 6:20 pm

When wil unilorin admission list wil be out and posted online. Anybody that know should pls call me on 07069752469

13. olanike

September 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm

pls can anybody tel me how can i print ma post ume again bcz dey av changed dere site..d 1 i printd b4 has bn distributed…ao can i get 1?..pls u can contact on dis no 08162894473.

14. abdullahi

September 5, 2011 at 5:39 pm

please, when would unilorin addmited list for 2011/2012 be out.

15. emmanuel

September 7, 2011 at 6:57 pm

what is the cutoff mark for accounting

16. Agunloye olamide

September 12, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Pls wat is d cut off mark of sociology n wen wil d admission list of 2011/2012 b out.

17. Faluyi Olutomi

September 14, 2011 at 2:41 am

pls what is the cut-off mark for Biochemistry and when is d list coming out?

18. Jesutomi...

September 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Do remember dt w a all strangers n ds world? And dt no mata wt yr suxez, achievemt, title, reptation etc is, evrythg wll come 2 an end. SUPPLY ANSERS TOTHE FFG QUESTIONS;
    ¤are u BORN AGAIN?
    ¤a u prepared 4ethernity?
    ¤a u prepared 4 the rapture of the saints.

19. Morenikejimi

September 14, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Please can sum1 tell me when 2011/2012 admission list coming out?,contact me for any information on 08034056350.

20. rayo

September 16, 2011 at 9:28 am

hi! i sorced 261 in my utme n 55% in my pst jamb n uni illorin said if u sorce a minimum of 50 in ur pst u me u are qualified bt wen i checked my result status it says ur adimision is been processed pls check bck later am confused pls help me 4 any informatn pls call 08166045488

21. Wilson

September 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Can someone help me. I have been trying to check my admission status and it is replying that it is still being processed. You can contact me by calling 08160532640

22. Mariam

September 29, 2011 at 7:11 am

Pls who as an idea on wen unilorin is goin to release her second list for 2011/2012 session pls info me on 08169031663

23. bintinlaye

September 30, 2011 at 7:39 pm

please, help me ooo. I got an admission into unilorin and i was not cleared 4 d past 2 weeks. Egbami ooo. E ma je kowo wogbo

24. Isiaq yakub

October 1, 2011 at 10:02 pm

25. Please when will unilorin release d remaining list of admited candidates, its taking too long

26. babatunde idumu

October 4, 2011 at 11:04 am

Hi pals…pls unilorin make us happy ooo!!! I had 85% so y d delay!! Pls for any info frnds pls contact me!!21AF40C5!! Or kal me 08189657922!! Bless us all..

27. Yetunde aremu

October 5, 2011 at 6:32 am

Pls any in4mation abt 2nd list of unilorin time dey go.

28. Oladapo

October 6, 2011 at 9:27 am

Pls when is movement list will be out? Time is going

29. Ade adebolaji

October 10, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Pls wot is d cut off mark of English nd is it true dat ilorin had second list? Pls dis mi no 08050942539

30. Olawale

October 11, 2011 at 11:43 am

Pls, can some1 tell me when d 2nd list ll be out. 252 in jamb nd 83% putme.

31. Hassan kazeem

October 13, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Pls i dnt understand unilorin again,they just release 1 batch,are they no going 2 upload another one?

32. Mercy

October 15, 2011 at 2:11 am

Hi pls i av 60% n my putme nd 225 n my jamb,av bin tryn 2 check my adm status but is sayn my adm is stil bin procesed.help me am confused

33. Mercy

October 15, 2011 at 2:20 am

Dis is my num 07036531730.pls help me time is goin.mercy

34. Tariemi

October 15, 2011 at 10:49 am

Hi someone told me that the second list is out and the other person told me is not out and anytime i check my admission statues it wrote still been proccesed, i scored 220 ume n 53%pume pls am confused. this my e_mail [tari4juliet@yahoo.com] thanks

35. gbadamosi sofiyat

October 21, 2011 at 9:24 am

Please when will unilorin release d remaining list of admitted candidates, its taking too long, you can contact me on 07030060532

36. Mr. FESTUS

October 22, 2011 at 6:31 pm

THERE IS NO OTHER ADMISSION LIST COMING OUT FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN AGAIN.

DONT WASTE TIME.

HURRY NOW TO BUY IJMB FORM AND REGISTER, SO AS TO MEET UP WITH 200LEVEL NEXT SESSION. CALL US NOW ON 07062047607 OR 08092936647 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

IJMB IS THE LAST RESORT!!!

37. Deji

November 6, 2011 at 11:02 am

Pls wen remedia admission form wil end.

38. Adeyemi bukky

July 26, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Wen is d list comin out

Education

FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform

Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform
Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform

ASUU

The meeting between the Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) ended in a deadlock on Wednesday.

The union and Minister of Labour, Chris Ngige led delegation failed to agree on the payment platform to be used in disbursing the salary arrears and the N30bn Earned Allowance of the university lecturers.

According to reports, the Federal Government offered to pay the salary arrears and the N30bn Earned Allowances of the university lecturers through the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) platform pending the roll-out of ASUU’s preferred platform, the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS).

Also Read: Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

However, the ASUU delegation led by National President, Prof Biodun Ogunyemi, insisted that the payment by the Federal Government should be made through the UTAS.

Following the failure to reach a consensus, the parties agreed to consult their respective principals and stakeholders.

They are to reconvene next week Wednesday.

Education

WAEC To Release 2020 SSSCE Results Next Week

WAEC To Release 2020 SSSCE Results Next Week
WAEC To Release 2020 SSSCE Results Next Week

WAEC

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has given an update on releasing the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) result.

The Council early on Wednesday morning announced that the result would be released next week.

Also Read: WAEC Releases 2020 WASSCE Timetable

The results were supposed to be out today but the examination body said the postponement was due to the violence and arson in the country which affected some of its offices and some of its operations nationwide.

The examination body stated that the exact date for the result will be announced soon.

See the post below:

Education

Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

ASUU Chairman, Professor Biodun Ogunyemi

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), says the ongoing ASUU strike will only be called off when the government is ready to conduct an integrity test on the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS).

In an interview with The PUNCH, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President, said the federal government needed to give the clearance to National Information Technology Development Agency to conduct an integrity test on UTAS.

Speaking with PUNCH, the ASUU President said: “The integrity test will be handled by NITDA, it is government that will facilitate it because NITDA is a government, agency and unless you get clearance from the government that test cannot be conducted.”

Also Read: ASUU strike is boosting #EndSARS protest — Chris Ngige

Professor Ogunyemi while speaking on whether the government had accepted UTAS, said, “We are still talking, we have given them the position of our members, we are thinking we should be able to hold a meeting this week if they have not changed plans. The meeting for Monday was postponed. In principle, they have accepted UTAS and told us to go for the test, and on our part, we have started the process.

Speaking further, the ASUU President also explained that ASUU was ready to resume academic activities if the government was ready to play its part.

“Our members are ready to resume work as early as government is ready to play its part. I’m sure you are not suggesting that our members should resume on empty stomach or the strike should be suspended without any concrete action on the side of the government. We don’t like to stay away from our work because we like our students, they are also our children.

“As far as we are concerned, we don’t have issue with going back to work, but we want more sincerity on the side of government. We have not seen enough reasons to believe that they don’t mean what they are telling us but as soon as we see any sign to that effect. we will tell Nigerians,” Ogunyemi opined.