Mercy Johnson’s Wedding To Hold As Scheduled

Mercy Johnson Wedding

Amidst controversies, criticisms and wild speculations, popular Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson will be getting married to Prince  Odianosen Okojie on Saturday, August 27th. An official statement recently released by her publicist Bigsam read

Some called it a trial of love while others said it is a triumph of love, but for Mercy Johnson, it is simply a leap of faith.

We would like to formally inform the general public especially Mercy Johnson fans that after several legal and spiritual consultations, Mercy Johnson has decided to go ahead with the wedding plans.

MJ will be walking down the aisle come Saturday, August 27. She however urges her fans and friends to pray along with her and appreciates those who stood by her.

Signed
Bigsam Media

Of course based on this decision, several questions are begging for answers: does this mean Christ Embassy has decided to go on with the wedding? Will it be a secret wedding as suggested by rumors? Are there yet undisclosed reasons why Mercy Johnson has decided to go on with this wedding despite the ruckus it has gathered?

For now, we’ll just wait and see how this script plays out.
Update: Mercy Johnson got Married on the 27th of August in an interesting turn of events, you can read about Mercy Johnson’s Wedding here and view Mercy Johnson’s Wedding Pictures here

1. chidi

August 23, 2011 at 7:50 am

How can a man who has done traditional and white marriage before,has children still want to do another one,how do we call this type of marriage setup ? This is a blind man marriage. +2347030175772

2. Herdeyjoke

August 23, 2011 at 9:19 am

If he is in luv,he might do and undo

3. cs

August 23, 2011 at 10:21 am

God help them….. uh

4. bolanle taiwo

August 23, 2011 at 12:17 pm

if they both agree to do it, their is nothing anybody can do abt it. But i wish them best in life. Happy married life MJ

5. joseph

August 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Both the church and the parties in question are not serious. They have bastardized the sanctity of marriage. NONSENSE

6. joseph

August 23, 2011 at 1:20 pm

That marriage will not last. Take ini edo 4 a lesson. SUPA STARS my Ass

7. Ejima

August 23, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Why is it that people always buy a matter that will not profit them anything? MJ go ahead. that’s were you find your joy.

8. Cojonigwu

August 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm

marriage is all about taking a decision, mj don’t mind the decivers .

9. Richy

August 23, 2011 at 3:54 pm

She shuld try n stick wit him nd remember MJ is 4 betr 4 worse no b smal tin,nd no b naija movie na reality till death do una part.

10. Progress Lius

August 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Am not against them getting married, is a free world and they are both Africans, but why should a church that claims preaching the gospel wed a man twice? is wrong, is not scriptural.

11. Chiedozia

August 26, 2011 at 2:31 am

Shebi i don marry b/4? Make them take precu ooooooo

12. Angelconfirm

August 28, 2011 at 3:38 am

My Father in heaven understand dat u are born 2 rule not 2 suffer, d time has come,I pray dat any hand dat stand against or attempt 2 delay ur blessing shall be cut off in Jesus name amen,wishing u happy weeding day.

13. whyte

August 28, 2011 at 7:19 pm

It depends on what they want, love is blind they say, so am in support. am a father of 5 and if i ve my way i will also love 2 marry her. so baby carry goooooooooooooo

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To  Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba

Nigerian comedian and gospel singer, Ayo Ajewole alias Woli Agba, recently surprised three members of his crew with brand new cars.

The comedian’s right man and ministry son, Mide Oladimeji, otherwise known as Dele Omo Woli Agba, took to his Instagram page to share the exciting news.

Dele Omo Woli Agba posted a video which captured the moment each of them received the car gifts.

The young man captioned the post with the words;

“Words fail me I can’t contain my JOY. My daddy bought me a car. IPM not only me oooooo and also to our manager. Ko tan sibe. Pastor OJO is not excluded 3 cars at a time KPK. Thank you Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole Thank you @olori_olaifeayo”

Read Also: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives – Woli Agba Reveals

See the screenshot of the post below:

Dele’s post

Dele’s post

‘I Don’t Want To Return To Lagos’, Toke Makinwa Says From Her Vacation Abroad

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has shared her desire to remain at her vacation spot and not return to Lagos via her Snapchat account.

The actress, author, vlogger and entrepreneur says in the video:

“People, I am serious about this. This is the life I was made for. Like, I did not come to this life to suffer. I don’t want to come back to Lagos.

I just want to enjoy, just be relaxing and be taken care of. I have lived a ‘stressless’ life in the last two days. This has been an ultimate getaway for me.

Read Also‘How I Maintain A Slim Waist’, Toke Makinwa Reveals

I am absolutely loving it, guys. I’m loving it. I don’t want to come to Lagos again.”

Watch the video below:

Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido wished his late mother, Veronica Adeleke a happy birthday via his Instagram page on Monday.

The ‘FEM’ crooner commemorated his mum, Veronica Adeleke on her posthumous birthday.

According to reports, Veronica died of cardiac arrest at the age of 39 in March, 2003.

The singer, who still holds memories of his dear mother close to his heart, posted a throwback photo of them with the caption;

“Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Information Nigeria recalls that the singer got emotional after his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland gifted him a necklace with a photo of himself and his mother.

Read Also: Davido Shows Off Birthday Gift From Chioma