Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2011 – OND
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc invites applications from fresh candidates to apply for its Milling Trainee Programme 2011.
Position: Trainee Milling Technician
Job Reference: MTP 11
Opportunities exist for OND holders in science or technology discipline to join our highly competitive Milling Technicians Programme (MTP) as Trainee Milling Technicians and start off a rewarding professional career in Milling.
Our Milling Technicians Programme (MTP) is a 30-month structured, highly competitive and intensive on-the-job training in milling operations in our Mills across the country. Trainees will also be registered for the National Association of British and Irish Millers (NABIM) professional examination.
The 2011 MTP is about to take off, if you:
aspire to a career in professional milling
have aptitude for self development
are an OND holder in the science or technology discipline
are not above 22 years of age
have 5 O’ level credits inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
Click here to know more about Milling Operations
15 July, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News15 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- National News15 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- News Feed14 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- News Feed22 hours ago
Hoodlums steal Obafemi Awolowo’s glasses from his statue in Lagos (Photos)
- Entertainment13 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- National News12 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- News Feed22 hours ago
After 3 Years Of Marriage, Amaka finally ‘disappoints her husband’ by cheating on him
- Entertainment12 hours ago
“I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Had Sex” – Davido Confesses