Position title: Administrative and Finance Assistant – Nigeria Field Office
Closing date: 01/08/2011
Under the supervision of the Resident Representative, and working in consultation with Division Managers in the Financial Control Directorate (FFCO) and the General Services and Procurement Directorate (CGSP) in Tunis, the incumbent will supervise the staff and functions of administrative and client support team which is responsible for providing support to the operational staff and coordinating the functions of the front office. S/he will generally support the RR and will be part of the management team in the ADB country office in Nigeria.
Overall responsibility for maintaining the accounting books and records of the Nigeria Country Office; prepare documents to monitor the use of the Office’s resources and budget schedules – missions, short term contracts, temporary staff;
Supervises the work of all supporting staff and contract service providers, and ensuring that all contracts are performed accordingly;
Manages and maintains the physical assets of the Nigeria Country Office;
Supervises inventories of the office supplies, and manages requisitions from Headquarters and local procurement, as the case may be;
Managers official correspondence of the RR and Country/Sector Staff
Manages meetings of the Office
Establishes and maintains a filling system for important records arising from activities of the Nigeria Country Office;
Oversees and manages the documentation room of the Office;
Prepare the Country Office budget and report on its implementation (AA); and
Carries out any other function of administrative or similar nature as may be assigned by the RR.
Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience
At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, and/or finance; and experience in administrative and financial accounting as well as the full range of office support work, with a high level of sustained performance;
At least five years of relevant work experience; experience in a similar multilateral organization will be considered an advantage;
Thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems;
Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
Proven ability to work in effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups;
Competence in the use of Bank standard software (Word, Excel, Access, MS Projects and PowerPoint);
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, with knowledge of French an advantage.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment10 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed13 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News12 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Education16 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment14 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel13 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Trending16 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti
- Entertainment9 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez