RozWell International Academy , a new primary school opening in September 2011 (classes 1-6)
requires teachers with the following criteria:
Required Skills or Experience
Qualified teachers preferably with a first degree in education
Qualifies teachers who are familiar and can deliver lessons from the British Curriculum
Must be IT literate
Must have the skills and knowledge to use effectively an Interactive Whiteboard to deliver lessons
Must have at least 2 years of teaching experience
Must be willing to teach a lively and creative curriculum
Must be willing to take appropriate initiative and be confident to manage a class as this is a one form entry school
All teachers must have the necessary and relevant certificates as proof of qualifications
How To Apply
If you feel you are that teacher, please attach your CV and a Cover letter listing the following:
Skills and abilities
Your specialist subject of the curriculum
Your preferred class range
Your current or recent salary
3 professional referees with one being your current or last employer
Contact telephone number
Please send CVs and Cover letters to:
RozWell International Academy
P. O. Box CT 709
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by the 14th June 2011
Offer valid till: 13 Jun, 2011
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News10 hours ago
How Jailbreaks In Edo, Ondo Happened
- Special Reports14 hours ago
Why Nigerians Protest Creation Of SWAT Police
- National News14 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hooligans Pushing For Regime Change – Northern Governors
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Anyone Making Jokes About Running Away From Nigeria Is Stupid’ – Runtown
- Entertainment8 hours ago
#EndSARS: Kiddwaya Appreciates Celebrities, Says They Are Heroes
- National News14 hours ago
Tell Nigerians Who Ordered Lekki shootings, Osundare Urges Buhari
- National News13 hours ago
#EndSARS: Reno Omokri Slams Buhari Over National Broadcast
- News Feed14 hours ago
“Our mumu don do” – Man blasts Garba Adamu for asking Northerners to ignore #EndSARS because Buhari is their brother