Oando Nigeria Job Vacancy: Sales Engineer
Title: Lubes Sales Engineer
Closing Date: Jun 30, 2011
Oando Marketing is currently seeking a Lubes Sales Engineer to executing plans to meet the sales and marketing target of Oando for Commercial and Retail Lubes through effective marketing strategies. The lubricant Sales Engineer under the Branch structure covers a minimum of 3 branches spanning over a minimum of 3 states of the country. The Lubes Sales Engineer is also responsible for building, maintaining and sustaining good and lasting Customer relationship with our entire Commercial and Retail Customers by ensuring excellent service delivery.
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintain, meet and exceed current Commercial/Retail lubes Customer’s requirement
• Recruit new Commercial Customers and sign up new distributors/independent Outlets while ensuring old Customers are retained
• Maintain minimum stock of lubes at warehouses under them and subsequently in Retail Outlets being covered.
• Train Branch Managers, Lubes sales force (including attendants/ dealers/ distributors) and organize lubes seminars/clinics/surveys for Commercial users
Research, monitor market trends, competitors’ activities and consumer preferences
Develop strategies and plan for the promotion and sales of Lubes
Plan, direct and coordinate Customer service strategies and manage customer relationships.
Carries out sales of Lubricants to Commercial and Retail channels
Give logistics support to the Customer Care Unit through product Stock management in warehouses
Carry out programmed survey to ascertain Customers preferences/suggestions and feedbacks
Manage Lubes warehouses.
Identify strategic locations, deploy and drive Kiosk sales of lubes through Retail Off-forecourt channels
Identify, engage and drive viable Independent Outlets in coverage area
Monitor and push Retail bulk oil sales at Outlets and other locations
Develop and implement lubes initiatives/ strategies that will maximize volume and margin contribution to the overall lubes department objective
Ensures that all lubricant spot buyers across branches being covered are captured
Reviews and prepare performance and monitoring reports
Supervises all activities in the lubricant warehouses
Supervises all BMs within coverage area on all lubricant sales and activities
Supports the LM in planning/budgeting decisions.
Liaises with KLP/LM to bring initiatives (product) into the market to satisfy customers and edge out competition
• A good university degree in Engineering
Minimum of 2 –5 years post graduation with relevant experience in marketing
General Business Knowledge
Good negotiating skills
PC Utilisation (Excel, Word, Power Point)
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports20 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- National News19 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘May You Catch COVID-19’ – Toke Makinwa Slams Those Accusing Her Of Getting Paid To Fake Her Illness
- National News19 hours ago
WTO: Gov Ikpeazu Drums Support For Okonjo-Iweala’s Appointment
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation
- National News18 hours ago
BREAKING: IGP Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot #EndSARS Protesters